Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Is Water-melon Seed Edible? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Water-melon Seed Edible? (539 Views)

Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? / Do You Eat Your Water Melon Seeds? / How Effective Is Water Guard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Water-melon Seed Edible? by jomek1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
I used to find it difficult eating water melon,because of the stress of removing the seeds.
Bt recently, my friend told me he eats it with the seeds.I tried it and liked it so much.the seeds even add a very interesting taste to the fruit. Now I enjoy eating water melon like never before,with the seeds.
Fellow Nairalanders,do u eat with the seeds,or do u pick out the seeds,like I used to do? Are the seeds medically good for human consumption?

(1) (Reply)

Can Nacl (salt) Combat Ebola? / I'm Going To Mingle Skipping Rope / Ebola: FG Sets Sept 22 For Schools Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.