Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism (1079 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism by koife(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
MY MAVERICK VIEW OF EBOLA VIRUS
I HATE THE WAY THE WHITES (WEST) THINK WE AFRICANS ARE STUPID
Must they test run all their laboratory virus in Africa?......am mad....REAL Mad!
Imagine EBOLA....THIS DUDES think we are daft, they are hell bent on milking Africa remotely with their inventions and making us perpetually running to them for antidote/solution. ITS AN ECONOMIC WAR....they want to stay make us their economic slaves. This is the greatest propaganda EVER!....watch! very soon they will come up with vaccine which must be bought by our government or individual. It is high we AFRICANS purged ourselves of this neo imperialist systems and begins a strong movement of our own technology and science. look at ASIA....the west are currently fighting to introduce confusion bcoz they have refused to be cowed!
CALL ME STUPID IF YOU WANT.....AT LEAST I SPOKE MY MIND!
until AFRICA realize this, liberation will continue to Elude us!
its my opinion
joe ak
Re: The Neo Imperialist Ebola Propaganda And Economic Colonialism by jpphilips(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
koife: MY MAVERICK VIEW OF EBOLA VIRUS
I HATE THE WAY THE WHITES (WEST) THINK WE AFRICANS ARE STUPID
Must they test run all their laboratory virus in Africa?......am mad....REAL Mad!
Imagine EBOLA....THIS DUDES think we are daft, they are hell bent on milking Africa remotely with their inventions and making us perpetually running to them for antidote/solution. ITS AN ECONOMIC WAR....they want to stay make us their economic slaves. This is the greatest propaganda EVER!....watch! very soon they will come up with vaccine which must be bought by our government or individual. It is high we AFRICANS purged ourselves of this neo imperialist systems and begins a strong movement of our own technology and science. look at ASIA....the west are currently fighting to introduce confusion bcoz they have refused to be cowed!
CALL ME STUPID IF YOU WANT.....AT LEAST I SPOKE MY MIND!
until AFRICA realize this, liberation will continue to Elude us!
its my opinion
joe ak

Your problem is education, let me start by appreciating the time you took to show the whole world how dense your brain is.
As much as the opinion you spewed up there remains yours as such, you expect it to be respected, the bad news is this; not all opinion is worthy of public consumption and that is why men and women aka parents spent so much to bring you up to speed in ratiocination.
Time, energy, resources, sacrifice were made to see that you don't think this way but after all the effort, the resultant effect was a pea brain embedded in a skull casing so thick that only hairs could sprout out, not even air nor valuable information could pass.

This opinion of yours is the reason the Northern part of Nigeria suffered a polio epidermic recently, because at some point, riffraff like you told them they are using immunization to sterilize Africans the reason they refused immunization and became lab rats for the polio virus,
where they better off in their fears? of course not, they are the street beggars that every state Govt is fighting so hard to rehabilitate and in the worst cases, deport them back to where they came from.

If people like Koife managed to be blessed with a functional head against the pear Angel Gabriel gave him in place of head, he would have juxtaposed the south vs North sterility ratio to ascertain the veracity of the so called conspiracy theorem, but as an African individual cursed already not just with shady looks but shady brains also, had no time to task his brain skull, shameful huh!.

@OP aka Koife, today is not really my birthday but a day of magnanimity I set aside not to educate m0r0ns like you but to see if I can awaken the least logical consciousness from your dense brain.

Africa as a continent is backward, of course a continent filled with individuals like the OP cannot really make progress, because of this, we have no real answer to what our problems are and how it affects us, it was the same white that explained it to us and equally gave us a chance to fight them. How?

Before now, Mr OP, your fore fathers were throwing sickle cell patients to the evil forest and blaming it on "Ogbanje" not until the whites came and told them what it is and how they could prevent it, I don't expect you to understand this point as a scion of those Neanderthals who were dehumanizing their fellow species, assuming that evolution has made a little difference in you over the years, will you say we didn't have Sickle cell before now? we did, but we knew not what it was, thanks to the white man who told us and proffered a way out.

I know your dense brain never knew that Ebola has been around since 1976, of course being a product of Jakande free education I am certain that your Biology teacher being an unqualified corper must have skipped that part.

The fact that we waited for the white man to discover it for us doesn't mean it was not there and instead of pinning it on the white man, sane minds are grateful for their works in Africa and have shown appreciation through awards and honors, as a goat brain, I am sure you know not why Bill gates have won "Time" magazine man of the year award severally.

Now talking about diseases and the foreign interest like you alleged;

Black plaque wiped Europe's population by 30% between 1346-1350, since the destination was Europe at the time, does your postulation on the white man stand?

VHF (viral hemorrhagic fever) ravaged Mexico in 1576, guess the white gave it to them too?

plague was in England in 1603, Italy between 1629-1631 etc, are you saying they gave it to themselves, at the cost of 280,000 lives in the case of Italy?

1 million Russians died between 1852 to 1860 of guess what? "yellow fever", ya! it was a problem at the time, who gave it to them?

Much recently in 2009, "Dengue fever" ravaged Australia are you still holding on to your conspiracy theory? if the white men have had equal share of their own epidemic, common sense should cease this medium to inform you that your present day 2014 is the white man's 1840, unfortunately, there is no sense in you let alone one that is common.

The difference between you and the white man is that, while you are lazy looking for a god to bribe 10% to solve your problems or where to trade blames, they were pragmatic enough to get the solution to their problems, while you continued living in 1540 Europe in 2014.
should be proper I said "Shame on you" at this point.

Why will the whites give you epidermic when they have had worse epidemic than yours at some point in their history? oh! sorry, I forgot that dense brains don't read, they just peruse pictures.
Why will they be interested in depopulating you when the first 5 most populous nations are not even in Africa?
And your new found Ebola being controlled by red cross and Doctors without borders, guess they are African organizations too?

Billionaires in America and Europe are contributing immensely to research and development of vaccines for the diseases ravaging Africans, typical example is the cholera outbreak in Nigeria in 2001 and the Poliomyelitis outbreak in 2007, Bill gates (a white man by the way)coughed out over $80m from his hard earned sweat to give victory to ingrates like you who would have been national statistics had he not intervened.

Bill and Mellisa foundation (a consortium of American and European Billionaires, with no Nigerian Billionaire as a member by the way) have invested over $250m for an African never do well like you, a scum whose sense of reasoning has been greatly impaired by high doses of "Eba" to have a malaria vaccine come 2015.

When you hear USAID, SFH etc you don't know that the white man is the reason HIV and Aids have not sent Africans like you to the great beyond. What concerns Bill gates with your malaria? mosquito dey bite am? but the humanity in him is the reason a break through will be made come 2015, I don't expect a low life in your position to appreciate that anyways!! afterall there is no clear difference between stup!dity and evil.

It is an unappreciative fool who peddles conspiracy theorem as yours, I hereby declare you a patient in dire need of Moral rehabilitation.

(1) (Reply)

The Ebola Virus Outbreak And Some Of The World's Most Terrible Epidemics / Suspected Ebola Cases In Enugu / How Do I Deal With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.