Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Man Is The Head Of The Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Man Is The Head Of The Family. (2683 Views)

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have read and watched People murder family values I have grown up to learn all in the name of Gender Equality. From waiting until Marriage before you have sex, To the roles of both parents in child upbringing and now the latest one: 'The man is not the head of the home'. Ladies una try gan!

I have first of all thought about all the points mentioned and I have decided to speak my mind.

1. First of all, The Man is the Head of the Family! Ladies accept that!

The problem that most Ladies and Men have about this point is that they don't understand the true meaning of that sentence. The Head is the most Important part of the body since it protects the Brain, the eyes and other important organs. But what most men miss is that the Head is not the only important part if the body. The hands, legs, chest, waist and the rest are also important. In fact if I am to give the Head of the family to the man, I WILL SAY THAT THE WOMAN IS THE NECK, CHEST AND WAIST OF THE BODY! SHE IS THERE TO PROTECT THE MOST IMPORTANT AREAS OF A MAN ( SORRY GUYS, BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH). A GOOD WOMAN SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FRIEND, CONFIDANT, ASSOCIATE ETC. SHE SUPPOSE TO BE THE YING TO YOUR YANG, THE BRIGHTNESS TO YOUR DARKNESS, THE REFUGE( APART FROM GOD) YOU CAN RUN TO.

Why is that? Its because God has made her equipped for that. That's why women pray the more, they hope the more, they calm the man down more easily than any other person. That's why more women love after been hurt than men, that's why they are more 'wicked' than men when they decide to, that's why they tend to give many chances to men, e.t.c. IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE CAPACITY TO BE STRONGER MENTALLY THAN MEN.

the fact that the men is the Head of the family does not make the woman less equal, does not make her the ground or dirt to him, it does not make it inferior, it is there for organization and respect purposes. Imagine if both the man and the woman in the family are making two different decisions, which one will the child follow? What will he be taught about respecting authority? How will he understand certain issues?

But again men abuse this right and go ahead to unilaterally make decisions, instead of taking into consideration the woman aspect. Its a shame that men allow their egos and silly traditions to rule themselves.

BUT A MAN THAT TRULY UNDERSTANDS THE MEANING OF THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY WILL REALISE THAT WITHOUT THE WOMAN, HE IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS AS THE HEAD, IN FACT HE IS DEAD AS THE HEAD, SO ALL EGO-RULED MEN SHOULD GET THAT IN THEIR HEADS.

FINALLY, FOR ILLUSTRATION SAKE, THE MAN IS THE HEAD, THE WOMAN IS THE NECK, CHEST AND WAIST( SUPPORTING THE MAN AND STILL HAVING HER IDENTITY) AND THE CHILDREN ARE THE HANDS AND LEGS WHICH GO FORTH TO SAHOW/SPREAD WHATEVER THEY LEARN FROM THE PARENTS.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Danhumprey: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Where are them feminists?
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Godmystrength: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
He is the HEAD. And must behave like one all the time. Don't come and start preaching headship to me only when you want sex, money or when you are cheating on me.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
We are the head alright . Any biatch been doubting that? angry
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: He is the HEAD. And must behave like one all the time. Don't come and start preaching headship to me only when you want sex, money or when you are cheating on me.
sex ni money ko. I don't know what you women think you are.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: He is the HEAD. And must behave like one all the time. Don't come and start preaching headship to me only when you want sex, money or when you are cheating on me.

Abi. grin grin grin
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Godmystrength: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: sex ni money ko. I don't what you women think you are.
Why did you quote me? was i talking to you or are you the kind of man in my post?

You can NEVER know what women think they are.

7 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by torchwave: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fact is, a man is the head of the family.

However, a woman is the neck that turns the head wherever she pleases. Without the neck the head is useless. Fact.

God has given greater honour to the weaker parts of the body.

So now, who is the real boss?
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Godmystrength: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
torchwave: Fact is, a man is the head of the family.

However, a woman is the neck that turns the head wherever she pleases. Without the neck the head is useless. Fact.

God has given greater honour to the weaker parts of the body.

So now, who is the real boss?
smiley
If the neck is cast in POP, there will be no turning any where o. meanwhile, some men act head + neck together and maybe they leave the bombom for the wife.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by parismarc: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Head, tail,neck,bottom, I don't give a damn, all I know is that no one is superior to me as long as we both breathe the same air. The day I stop breathing is the day you become superior.

Abeg, enough of these 'the man is the head' thread. I respect my hubby because he earned it, no imposition of his views whatsoever.

5 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by SAMBARRY: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nobleval: We are the head alright . Any biatch been doubting that? angry
actually
cool

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by torchwave: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Godmystrength: If the neck is cast in POP, there will be no turning any where o. meanwhile, some men act head + neck together and maybe they leave the bombom for the wife.
hahaha. Laff wan tear my belle. grin
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
parismarc: Head, tail,neck,bottom, I don't give a damn, all I know is that no one is superior to me as long as we both breathe the same air. The day I stop breathing is the day you become superior.

Abeg, enough of these 'the man is the head' thread. I respect my hubby because he earned it, no imposition of his views whatsoever.

Did you get my point at all?

The fact remains the same, yet as i said, men should not abuse it and turn it to a bragging point.

In fact, a real head of the family does not force it on his wife, he shows it by respecting the lady he calls his wife and thats a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
You forgot the chest. Anyway, as i said, mutual respect and understanding solves a lot of this issues.
Godmystrength: If the neck is cast in POP, there will be no turning any where o. meanwhile, some men act head + neck together and maybe they leave the bombom for the wife.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Ngokafor(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
parismarc: Head, tail,neck,bottom, I don't give a damn, all I know is that no one is superior to me as long as we both breathe the same air. The day I stop breathing is the day you become superior.

...Are you in my head or something?..cos you just spoke my mind!
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Women! Always trying to show themselves.

Yet some are worse than men in this aspect.

Ngokafor:

...Are you in my head or something?..cos you just spoke my mind!
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Godmystrength: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
rapmike: You forgot the chest. Anyway, as i said, mutual respect and understanding solves a lot of this issues.
I get you. you are right.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2014

The fact still remain that the man is the head of the family, although some heads don't have a head.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
My husband is the head of the family
No contesting that...
Even if the man doesn't act it ...maybe bc:-
-He aint financially buoyant
-doesn't take decisions as @when due
- Isn't functional in 'that way' tongue
That doesn't change the fact that he is the head...and God made the woman to be a 'helpmate' to him
I have a very quiet husband, not wicked @alll, but me...If murder weren't a capital offense I fit kill sef...lol(justkidding) but I take drastic decisions there/then. So when it gets to that point of taking such decisions, he allows me come in. After that, I return to my 'bench'...lol...my husband is my head mbok - #Olowo orimi#

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Una no dey tire? Chai!!!!!!! How many topics on this issue?
Why do you care so much what a bunch of strangers think?

Go and do your head in your home and leave others to do what they believe in nah. Haba. My mother used to say any man who needs to scream his headship or shout "I am a man " "I am a man " so much is trying to over compensate for some private defiecencies eg a tiny pen-is.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by bukatyne(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
aisha2: Una no dey tire? Chai!!!!!!! How many topics on this issue?

Go and do your head in your home and leave others to do what they believe in nah. Haba. My mother used to say any man who needs to scream his headship or shout "I am a man " "I am a man " so much is trying to over compensate for some private deficiencies eg a tiny pen-is.

Aisha!

Hmmm

Should we do a check on dem all? LOL!

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014

Go and do your head in your home and leave others to do what they believe in nah. Haba. My mother used to say any man who needs to scream his headship or shout "I am a man " "I am a man " so much is trying to over compensate for some private defiecencies eg a tiny pen-is.
Hahahahahaha. Your mother was absolutely right jare. I have aways thought the same which is why I avoid such men with low self esteem before they become abusive. All these threads about Headship up and down are begining to scream inferiority complex and low self esteem. Like they all wanna force the issue down peoples' throats. People who want to adhere to it are free. Those who dnt believe in it are also free to do what works for them. Abeg o. Enough of all these threads. Its getting boring.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Godmystrength: Why did you quote me? was i talking to you or are you the kind of man in my post?

You can NEVER know what women think they are.
Of course he is that kind of man. See the way he jumped at your comment to attack you. You perfectly described who he really is. Actions say a lot about people o. I take actions very seriously.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Godmystrength: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Of course he is that kind of man. See the way he jumped at your comment to attack you. You perfectly described who he really is. Actions say a lot about people o. I take actions very seriously.

grin grin grin grin
I wonder o. grin grin Because from the way he attacked my comment, one would have thought i MENTIONED his name.

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2014

Its seems like its not my business, but that's how family values get lost; by just minding your business.

That said, you are right about some men using the statement to get some self-esteem and put down the woman. That is not what I meant by writing this article. I feel its because of those kind of clueless men that women now tend to disregard it. As someone said here; a man should earn that respect as the head of the family, not forcing it down on the woman. In this case, he should not act as 'lord of the ring' or all that childish behaviour.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Hahahahahaha. Your mother was absolutely right jare. I have aways thought the same which is why I avoid such men with low self esteem before they become abusive. All these threads about Headship up and down are begining to scream inferiority complex and low self esteem. Like they all wanna force the issue down peoples' throats. People who want to adhere to it are free. Those who dnt believe in it are also free to do what works for them. Abeg o. Enough of all these threads. Its getting boring.

Its not about forcing the issue, its about family values. Though some people that talk about headship do so out of low self esteem, not all do. Like someone said, the fact that a man does not talk much does not mean that he is not the head of the house.
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2014
rapmike:
Its seems like its not my business, but that's how family values get lost; by just minding your business.
That said, you are right about some men using the statement to get some self-esteem and put down the woman. That is not what I meant by writing this article. I feel its because of those kind of clueless men that women now tend to disregard it. As someone said here; a man should earn that respect as the head of the family, not forcing it down on the woman. In this case, he should not act as 'lord of the ring' or all that childish behaviour.

Apologies for sounding rude.
Truth is we cant tell adults what they must or must not do, even God our creator gave us free will to choose.

So many times we preach one without the other, yes a man is the head but also expantiate on the RESPONSIBLITIES of headship not just the benefits as most are quick to want to reap where they do not sow. A man who wont control his libido, or his temper throwing tantrums like a baby will also want to drag headship reaping without sowing the selfless love and sacrifices to his family Christ requires of Heads of Homes

1 Like

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

Apologies for sounding rude.
Truth is we cant tell adults what they must or must not do, even God our creator gave us free will to choose.

So many times we preach one without the other, yes a man is the head but also expantiate on the RESPONSIBLITIES of headship not just the benefits as most are quick to want to reap where they do not sow. A man who wont control his libido, or his temper throwing tantrums like a baby will also want to drag headship reaping without sowing the selfless love and sacrifices to his family Christ requires of Heads of Homes

You are on point!

The fact is that a lot of men drag this issue, forgetting that without the woman there will be no house to manage. That's why only a few men can be single dads, while a lot of women handle been single moms.

The head of the family also shoulders a lot of responsibilities and a man that can't shoulder them due to lack of responsibility can't be called the head.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2014
rapmike:
You are on point!
The fact is that a lot of men drag this issue, forgetting that without the woman there will be no house to manage. That's why only a few men can be single dads, while a lot of women handle been single moms.
The head of the family also shoulders a lot of responsibilities and a man that can't shoulder them due to lack of responsibility can't be called the head.

Headship comes with responsibilities Gbam.

Again, its not for us to shout it down on others by force, let each couple decide what works for them. Life is about choices
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My husband is the head of the family
No contesting that...
Even if the man doesn't act it ...maybe bc:-
-He aint financially buoyant
-doesn't take decisions as @when due
- Isn't functional in 'that way' tongue
That doesn't change the fact that he is the head...and God made the woman to be a 'helpmate' to him
I have a very quiet husband, not wicked @alll, but me...If murder weren't a capital offense I fit kill sef...lol(justkidding) but I take drastic decisions there/then. So when it gets to that point of taking such decisions, he allows me come in. After that, I return to my 'bench'...lol...my husband is my head mbok - #Olowo orimi#

Gal, you are beautiful. You have a junior sister?
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by rapmike(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Man Is The Head Of The Family. by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2014
rapmike:

Gal, you are beautiful. You have a junior sister?
I get, but she is still a minor...lol
And she doesn't even look like me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help / Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.