Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? (1061 Views)

Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / Guys, Hw Do You Feel Wen A Lady Chykes You? / How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by starpon1: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
hi all
There is this tin dat has been bothering me, and feel lyk sharering it here wit u guys. The tin is dat i chase gals outside bt i hate 2 c my sisters standing wit a guy. do u guys have same expirience?
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by belhomme(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
sowi would have told u ma feelings but dont have a sis...ako ni gbogbo wa in my house grin wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Spactacle(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
I don't feel bad at all.. When she's through with d guy. I'd call her up and educate her on some certain stuff. And will also tell her to be careful bout guys.. because it would hurt to see her broken hearted...
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Afrok(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hehe... Stop feeling bad just tell her stuffs about the things she needs to know about guys. U know na all those codes wey U dey use for other girls (probably to deceive them), and the convincing words like "if U love me, let's do it" wey some guys dey talk.
Just make her understand the pros and cons of been around guys.
I no get younger sister(s) except my niece who's still trying to talk, my sisters are all older than I am but i do talk to younger ones around me jokingly.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by starpon1: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afrok: Hehe... Stop feeling bad just tell her stuffs about the things she needs to know about guys. U know na all those codes wey U dey use for other girls (probably to deceive them), and the convincing words like "if U love me, let's do it" wey some guys dey talk.
Just make her understand the prons and cons of been around guys.
I no get younger sister(s) except my niece who's still trying to talk, my sisters are all older than I am but do talk to younger ones around me jokingly.
10ks
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
u dey mad

your babe nor be person sister??
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Sermwell(m): 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm just indifferent except she is kissing and caresing him knowing that I'm watching! That will be a sign of disrespect! Barring that, I don't really give a rat sh1t when I see my sis with a guy(s).
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
I simply exchange pleasantries and invite him over if he doesn't mind .

Na so I do all my sisters dem dun marry finish ,at least after meeting me you'll have to think twice before dumping my sister unceremoniously but I have one left for olubukato grin
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Emmysmith63(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
@1st i feel anger nd angry bt as maturity riped i feel pleased nd welcm dem
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by utenwuson: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ds remind me when we were stll adolescent, she knw sef! She only talked 2 my frns only......we use d same Sim 4 almost 2 years cos I can't stand seeing my only sis wt a guy, I remember when one useless guy came 2 my house 2 ask me oga kpatakpa of my beautiful sis' I nearly comit my 1st murder tnk God for d timely intervention of mum! But now she s all grown n in her final year ........ I only see her during december period!
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
i ll just call her n draw her ears.....i ll tell her dat naija guys r bad ooo n will only want to yansh girls n go.....
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by VivyGift(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm the only girl but then, when I was growing up, I remember when my brothers don't even want me to come outside. I can't even mingle with their friends then. I be omo go inside but now I'm a big gurl..
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
starpon1: hi all
There is this tin dat has been bothering me, and feel lyk sharering it here wit u guys. The tin is dat i chase gals outside bt i hate 2 c my sisters standing wit a guy. do u guys have same expirience?

I feel great.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by jnrbayano(m): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
1. If you are seeing another person's sister and get angry when other people see yours, one word for you, "selfish"

2. If you aren't seeing another person's sister and get angry when other people see yours, one word for you, "protective"

3. If you are seeing another person's sister and not get angry when other people see yours, one word for you, "selfless"

4. If you aren't seeing another person's sister and not get angry when other people see yours, one word for you, "slack"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Smartsyn(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
I don't feel bad, but i ll always advice her to stick to one guy and make sure i know him... Just incase.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Smartsyn(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
starpon1: hi all
Op, please are you sure there is nothing else you can do to this your post, the english is not too good. Thanks
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by herkeym001(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
That thing dey pain me pass anything becos my sis na one kind girl wey grow pass her age, she looks 20 but she be 15year old and she no get sense li̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ that becos her brain na still 15. The most painful part of it na wen any of my padi comment on her say "bobo, aburo e yi ti fine ju. Oma dagboro ru gan O°˚˚˚.
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by starpon1: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
herkeym001: That thing dey pain me pass anything becos my sis na one kind girl wey grow pass her age, she looks 20 but she be 15year old and she no get sense li̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ that becos her brain na still 15. The most painful part of it na wen any of my padi comment on her say "bobo, aburo e yi ti fine ju. Oma dagboro ru gan O°˚˚˚.

God bless u my brother

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by starpon1: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

I feel great.
awwww reali?
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
It's her life Goddamit wink
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
I protect her thats all

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by starpon1: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Smartsyn: Op, please are you sure there is nothing else you can do to this your post, the english is not too good. Thanks
has ur madness goten 2 dis extent?
Re: How Do You Feel Wen U See Your Sis Wit A Guy? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
winkI remember my brodas used to check my phone....dey made sure i wasnt too close wit any guy....but me na coded thug o grin

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Having The Opposite Sex As A Best Friend. / The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive / I Think Am Dating A Psycho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.