Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage (596 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things / How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage by Moronfoye5(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can see people happy when dating than when they finally marry themselves. Give ur opinion please.
Re: Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage by GoodFaith: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Moronfoye5: I can see people happy when dating than when they finally marry themselves. Give ur opinion please.
You are not coming home to her daily
No kids
You people don't talk about money issue
You can let her have her ways because she is not your wife

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
fewer obligations.
Re: Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage by Danhumprey: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
The title of the thread na wa o. I had to bite my tongue while reading.cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating Is Enjoyable Than Marriage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: The title of the thread na wa o. I had to bite my tongue while reading.cry
Not only you. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Father To His Son About Marriage! / Can A Man Really Love A Woman Same Way Over And Over Again? / Wht Was Ur Intention On Ur First Sight/convstn With A Male Or Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.