Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? (2032 Views)

Quran Is Not For Muslims Alone / The "Fingerprints" Of GOD / Shiite Belief That The Present Quran Is Fabricated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who say Quran is God's words ?I believe Quran is not God's words but the words of Muhammad. What make me say this?

Iam a Christian that believed in searching for the truth as a way of salvation. Actually, i believed in Bible but i still want to learn about Islam. In quest for this, i read the English Quran to see if its a true book of God. On 24 of July 2014 i finished the reading of Quran without Saadah and these were what i discoverd that made me says Quran is not the words of God but the worlds of Muhammad.

1.If you have read the Bible before and you really understood what you read you would agree with me that Quran isn't God's words because it is not sound like words of God. The Quran used the pronoun such as our, we, he when refers to Allah.To me,Quran sound like words of advice or explanatory words rather than the report speech that it should be.Look at this statement from Quran and tell if it sound like Allah's words or report speech

" This Quran is not such as can be produced by other than Allah, on the contrary it is a comfirmation of (revelation) that went before it and a fuller explanation of the book where in there is no doubt it from the lord of the world " (Yunus 4:37)

whose statement is the above statement?

Even, if it is God's words, why would God commends Quran to the extence of saying " there is no doubt its from the lord of world" who is doubting? Who is speaking ?Who is the lord of the world?

Also look at this

Or do they say " he forged it" say bring then a surah like unto it and call ( to your aid) any one you can beside allah if it be ye speak the truth" (Yunus 4:38)

was/is Allah in arguement with the people he created?

Another

Has the story of Moses reached thee? (Those who pull out 2:15)

was Allah questioned Muhammad or Muhammad questioned people?

2 the Muslims claimed that Muhammad was not a learner and that Angel Gabriel appeard to him and asked him to read. That is the only time Muhammad claimed he saw an Angel. Muhammad claimed that, he was not a learner and that people said "he forged Quran and the people they are pointing to that he teaches him (Muhammed) was christian but he does not understand arab"

In another verse of Quran he says, the christians had testified to Quran that it is like the other books that Allah sent and if people doubted it they should ask them(christians)

Muhammed heard the Christians when they said Quran is like other books revealed by Allah, but Quran does not say the language in which they communicated to Muhammad. These shows that Muhammad had Christians around him when he was alive and they can communicate with him.

Muhammed claimed he received messages through inspiration

" say iam man like you it reveal to me through inspiration that your God is one God" (Ha Him 1:6)

" Allah sent his Spirit of inspiration to all his servant" (The believer 2:15)

the definition of inspire is to fill with the urge to do something or to creat a filling in a person according to dictionary meaning

i believed many things we human being are doing in life are by inspiration. The authors can not write a book if not by inspiration, the musicians cannot write music without been inspired, when you are inspired by the beauty of woman you can write poem . The woman who said she was God, what inspired her? Inspiraton required deep thought. Muhammed source of inspiration cannot be verified or confirmed. When God speaks to Moses Moses heard his voice, the Isaelite during the Moses time heard the voice of God, Samuel heard his voice ,God speaks to some prophets in their dreams, some of the prophets heard the words of God and they were inspired by Holy Spirit to say what they heard. The apostles were inspired by Holy Spirit. How dn we know they were Inspired by Holy Spirit? We know because they revealed the hidden truths in the scripture. The Bible told us of sarmaritan Queen who was reading Scripture from the book of Isaiah but did not understand what she was reading but Philip with the help of Holy Spirit was able to explain it to her and his explanation match with what was happened .Paul with the help of holy Spirit was able to explain how Jesus died for our sins in accordance with the scripture but Muhammed's inspiration denied others prophets writtings. Muslims should tell us why they believed in Muhammed's source of inspiration?

3 Muhammed desires and intetions were what Muhammed made to be the words of allah - Muslims said Muhammed was not speak of his own desire but what allah revealed to him but the Quran and Hadith proved this wrong. Because Muhammed speaks of his own desires, that is what make Quran useless without Hadith. Its the hadith that explained Quran. is it surpose to be like that? Hadith that is words of men explained Quran that is the words of God. and the Quran is said to be the book that Allah sent down. That is funny. Look at this verse of Quran.

" O ye who believe! Enter not the prophet house until leave (permission) is given you. For a meal (and then) not (so early as) to wait for it preparation but when you are invited, enter: and when you have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk such (behavious) annoyed the prophet: he is shy to dismiss you but Allah is not shy (to tell you) the truth.And when you ask (his ladies for anything ye want ask them from before a screen that make for a greater purity for your hearts and for their. Non is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah messenger, or you should married is widows after him at a time. Truely such a thing is in allah sight an enormity " ( the Allies 6:53

i think the above issue should be the decission of Muhammed alone .why did Muhammed have to involve Allah. To me Muhammed lied against Allah.He was shy to tell them that he does not like their behavious and he knows that if he speaks in allah's name to them, they would fear and not see him as a man with bad temper.
Humm! He married so many widows in the name of been nice to them but, he does not want any man to share of his wife even when they become widows.

Hadith gave many accounts of Muhammed using his intentions and desires to be the words of Allah. The verse on his adopted child (Saheed) was his desire, verse on woman Muhammed could married (Zainab) was his desire ,the facing of mecca(kaaba) when praying was his desire, the Satanic verses (to unite his tribe) was his desire and many more.

Allah in Quran always sent verses of Quran in favour of Muhammed. what a lie !

4. No Hadith no Islam - Quran is not in detail ,it will leave us with qestions when reading it without knowlege of Hadith. many of the doctrines of Islam are based on Hadith, what would Muslims use to preach without Hadith? which prayer do Muslims have to use without hadith?Let take this for example.

There is no where in Quran that mention or list 99 names of Allah. What Quran says in similar to that is that, we should call Allah all the beautiful names we know. If this should be the case, then, the names of Allah can be more than 99.

Hadiths are useful in Islam , also they exposed the lies of Muhammed. That is why Muslims called some hadiths fabricated Hadith and Some Authentic Hadiths. Many of the writters of Authentic Hadith were also the Writers of Fabricated Hadiths even Aisa one of the prophet wives fabricates words. Who do we have to trust?

5 Repetitions in Quran- if repetitions are to be removed from Quran, i think the suras would remain in Quran should not be more than five suras. Why would God continued to repeat thesame words in so many times? If Muhammed was not have intention to make Quran look like Bible why repetitions of words? What was the idea behind the title of each Suras if Muhammed was not jealous of Jew and envey of Bible? If Quran is really God's words,i think the title of Quran suras should be Muhammad like Isaiah,Jerimaiah in Bible.Did God/ Allah tells Muhammed to use those titles for Quran's Suras?

Take notice of repetitions in Quran when next you are reading it,you we understand what i mean.

We are still on repetition in Quran. I found something funny in Quran and i want the Muslims on this thread to tell me if it was person that transliterated the Quran i read that made the Mistake or not.What i found was that,The sura Sandhills and Sura Muhammed has thesame content also Sura The Banishment and Sura The Examine One was thesame in content.

If it was not mistaken,should what God sent down be like that?Who made that mistakes God or Muhammed or those that compiled it?

6.Sura the Cave -Muhammed was not certain of the numbers of the Youth in the story of the cave.He said

"... some say they were three the dog be the fourth among them, other say they were five, the dog being the six doubtfully quessing at unknown (yet others) say they were seven the dog being the eight.Say then my lord knoweth best their number.It is but few that knows there (real case) Enter not into controversies concerning them ,except on matter that is clear,nor consult any of them about (the affair of) the sleepers. The Cave 3: 22

what does Muhammed mean by"some" is it not Allah that revealed the story to him? Why not knowing the numbers of the youth in the cave?"my lord knoweth best their numbers" those words shows that it was'nt God that revealed the story to Muhammed. I trust my God, God of Abraham, God that reavealed the dream of Pharao to Joseph wthout go and come, he revealed the dream of Nheibuckadinazary to Daniel

I heard that the story was asked to test the prophethood of Muhammed and it took Muhammed fifteen (15) good days to answer and when he answerd see what he was saying. Why can't Muhammed be sured of their numbers?

7. 'They ask you about this , Say..... ' - I hate that statement in Quran. Is Allah or Muhammed teaching his followers how to tackle Christians and Jews? This shows that Muhammed knows himself to be a liar.

8. The Quran made mentioned of these prophets. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and his eleven brothers(not by names) Moses, Aaron, Zakariah( John the Baptize's father) , Elias,David Solomon, John the Baptize, Jesus. To confirme the Scripure that was sent before Quran but Allah /Quran/ Muhammed did not make mention of Many prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremaiah, Ezeikel, Nehemaiah, Malachi, Zechariah ,Amos. Were they not Prophet of God?

Allah /Quran/ Muhammed tells the Stories of Adam, Abraham, Mose Aaron And Pharao, the Thamud ,add, Sodom and Gomarah, Mary, John the Baptize ,Jesus ,to confirm scripture before Quran but what about the prophecies of the above prophets that Quran did not mention were they not from God? And if Muslims would talk , they would say Quran is not a story book.

9. The parables in Quran- cannot be compared with Bible's parable . How could God almighty gives those childish tale as parable. It proved Muhammed to be a liar.

10. Muhamned the loveth prophet of Allah, whose Allah has forgiven his past, the present, and the future sins. The man that would interceed for Muslims on the day of judgement. The man who knows what God would say on the day of Judgement and how God would judged the sinner.

I just can fathom why Muhammed deserved the merit he gave to himself over other prophets.

In a nutshell, Muhammed was self proclaimed prophet that envey the Jews because both arab and Jew were decsendants of Abraham. He created his religion to save arab of shame of not having a single prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by kudoxs(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ Seems you don't know anything about islam and how the Quran was revealed, you were so bent on undermining the Quran that you took your time to read all of it, it's not a story book that you can just read like that! It has deep meanings and there is no verse that is revealed without an incident accompanying its release. Pls try to download the e-book, tafsir ibn kathir and you will get to understand the Quran more. Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by kudoxs(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
And for the record OP, your english sucks and that makes me doubt your level of comprehension, I don't expect someone that can't construct a correct english sentence to be able to understand what the english translation of the Quran says.

6 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by emeraldlife: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
kudoxs: And for the record OP, your english sucks and that makes me doubt your level of comprehension, I don't expect someone that can't construct a correct english sentence to be able to understand what the english translation of the Quran says.
Mr. Grammar, u should at least provide corrections to his misconceptions.

To the OP, I don't know why u chose to criticise other people belief while exonerating yours. Stick to whatever belief u have and try to convince others by your actions.

BTW, before u hit submit, u should try and proof read your write-up before submitting.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by kudoxs(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
emeraldlife:

To the OP, I don't know why u chose to criticise other people belief while exonerating yours. Stick to whatever belief u have and try to convince others by your actions.

BTW, before u hit submit, u should try and proof read your write-up before submitting.
I can't provide corrections right now cause am using a phone to type this and it's not easy to make corrections to all his assumptions. It's too long but I will try my best to do that.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by lanrexlan(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Ayomivic: Who say Quran is word of God? I believe Quran is not the word of God but the word of Muhammad.Why did i say this?
Iam a Christian that believed in searching for the truth as a way of salvation. Actually, i believed in Bible but i still want to learn about Islam, in quest for this, i read the English Quran to see if its a true book of God. On 24 of July 2014 i finished the reading of Quran without Saadah and these were what i discoverd that made me said Quran was not the word of God but the world of Muhammad.
1. If you have read the Bible before and you really understood what you read you would know that the Quran was not the word of God because it was not sound like word of God.
Congrats Mister that was reading the glorious Qu'ran as if he was reading 'Ijapa Tiroko' or 'Agbo goes to school'.
Yes there are so many things we really understand when we read the bible.
Yes,we really understand why 'God' killed 50,070 people just for looking into a box! We really understand why 'God' also smote 1,000 people of Israel just because David did census! We really understand why 'God' keeps telling his people rumours! We really understand why 'God' keeps dwelling in thick darkness! We really understand why 'God' keeps slumbering in his sleep! We really understand why brother raped his own blood sister! We really understand why 'God' was wrestling like those in WWE with Jacob! We really understand why Lot had carnal knowledge of his daughters! We really understand why 'God' became a deceiver!

Charity begins at home they say,solve those inconsistencies in the bible before pokenosing into other people's affairs.Is Bible God's words?

4 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
have you ever come across the following verses of the bible.?

(2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some SMALL boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore FORTY TWO of the children to pieces.

SMH ^^...what kinda God is this

1 Samuel 18:25-27
Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred FORESKINS of the Philistines ,that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul hought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired,David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their FORESKINS,which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

Buybull god Choosen people at work.
I hope you know the meaning of FORESKIN?

Hosea, chapter 13, verse 16 (chapter 14, verse 1 in some translations):
"Samaria will be made waste, for she has gone against her God: they will be cut down by the sword, their little children will be broken on the rocks, their women who are with child will be cut open."

SMH...this is just 3 out of abt 1000+ in the inspired word of The buybull god. the problem with you guys is that you dont read your buybull thoroughly on your own. you only go to church and hold on to passages ur pastor preach about, only for you to stumble on an anti islamic website and copy there hogwash about the Quran, thereby displaying to us your dumpkopf brain. smh.

Please read the bible thoroughly before comin here to school us on the Quran.

tag: malvisguy212, Francistony.

6 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2014
^^

@Rilwayne, that was God of old testament.

Jesus came and died for our sins. Those thing won't happen again.

Please, quote New testament biko. undecided
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by lanrexlan(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony: ^^

Malachi 3:6 -For I the LORD do not change..Is this biblical god changing from a killer to a loving god in the New testament? And moreover,the so called blood of 'Jesus' can never cleanse some sins in the bible even in the new testament.

3 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Rilwayne001:

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some SMALL boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore FORTY TWO of the children to pieces.

Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred FORESKINS of the Philistines ,that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul hought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired,David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their FORESKINS,which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

"Samaria will be made waste, for she has gone against her God: they will be cut down by the sword, their little children will be broken on the rocks, their women who are with child will be cut open."

SMH...this is just 3 out of abt 1000+ in the inspired word of The buybull god. the problem with you guys is that you dont read your buybull thoroughly on your own. you only go to church and hold on to passages ur pastor preach about, only for you to stumble on an anti islamic website and copy there hogwash about the Quran, thereby displaying to us your dumpkopf brain. smh.

There are a few key issues we must understand in regards to this account of the youths cursing Elisha. The text reads, “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. ‘Go on up, you baldhead!’ they said. ‘Go on up, you baldhead!’ He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.” It seems unbelievable that God would cause two bears to maul a group of children for making fun of a man for being bald. First, the King James Version has done us a disservice by translated the term as “children.” The Hebrew word can refer to children, but rather more specifically means "young men." The NIV, quoted here, uses the word “youths.” Second, the fact that the bears mauled 42 of the youths indicates that there were more than 42 youths involved. This was not a small group of children making fun of a bald man. Rather, it was a large demonstration of young men who assembled for the purpose of mocking a prophet of God. Third, the mocking of “go on up, you baldhead,” is more than making fun of baldness. The baldness of Elisha referred to here may be: 1) natural loss of hair; 2) a shaved head denoting his separation to the prophetic office; or more likely, 3) an epithet of scorn and contempt, Elisha not being literally bald. The phrase “go up” likely was a reference to Elijah, Elisha’s mentor, being taken up to Heaven earlier in 2 Kings chapter 2:11-12. These youths were sarcastically taunting and insulting the Lord’s prophet by telling him to repeat Elijah’s translation. In summary, 2 Kings 2:23-24 is not an account of God mauling young children for making fun of a bald man. Rather, it is a record of an insulting demonstration against God’s prophet by a large group of young men. Because these young people of about 20 years of age or older (the same term is used of Solomon in 1 Kings 3:7) so despised the prophet of the Lord, Elisha called upon the Lord to deal with the rebels as He saw fit. The Lord’s punishment was the mauling of 42 of them by two female bears. The penalty was clearly justified, for to ridicule Elisha was to ridicule the Lord Himself. The seriousness of the crime was indicated by the seriousness of the punishment. The appalling judgment was God’s warning to all who would scorn the prophets of the Lord.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Rilwayne001:

defend the op nah, why you they make noise?
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Rilwayne001: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2014

Are you sayin the God of OT is no more (dead)

Btw...lanrxlan as showed you the verse in malachi where he said he does not change, find another excuses mr. man undecided

FrancisTony: Jesus came and died for our sins. Those thing won't happen again.
Tell me what will happen to those that never accept jesus in his second coming?

according to peter..
(2 Peter 3:10-13)But the day of the lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with a fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore,since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we,according to His promise, look for a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

So whats your point that the buybull god is not cruel again

Also jesus word in Luke 19:7-
But those mine enemies , which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY them before me.

Can you please explain what jesus was saying here ^^

if he actually died for there sins why would he sought to slay them again in his second coming.

cant you just think straight

FrancisTony: Please, quote New testament biko. undecided

(Acts 5:1-11 NLT) There was also a man named Ananias who, with his wife,Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, but he claimed it was the full amount. His wife had agreed to this deception. Then Peter said, "Ananias,why has Satan filled your heart? You lied to the Holy Spirit, and you kept some of the money for yourself. The property was yours to sell or not sell, as you wished. And after selling it, the money was yours to give away. How could you do a thing like this? You weren't lying to us but to God." As soon as Ananias heard these words, he fell to the floor and died. Everyone who heard about it was terrified. Then some young men wrapped him in a sheet and took him out and buried him. About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.Peter asked her, "Was this the price you and your husband received for your land?" "Yes," she replied, "that was the price." And Peter said, "How could the two of you even think of doing a thing like this – conspiring together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Just outside that door are the young men who buried your husband, and they will carry you out, too." Instantly, she fell to the floor and died. When the young men came in and saw that she was dead, they carried her out and buried her beside her husband. Great fear gripped the entire church and all others who heard what had happened.

Ananias lied...yes we agreed but
Who killed Ananias and his wife for lying.. peter? God? it is not possible for them to just fall down and die juss like that.

Tell me who killed them for lying to God?

1 Like

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Rilwayne001: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2014
malvisguy212: [s] There are a few key issues we must understand in regards to this account of the youths cursing Elisha. The text reads, “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. ‘Go on up, you baldhead!’ they said. ‘Go on up, you baldhead!’ He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.” It seems unbelievable that God would cause two bears to maul a group of children for making fun of a man for being bald. First, the King James Version has done us a disservice by translated the term as “children.” The Hebrew word can refer to children, but rather more specifically means "young men." The NIV, quoted here, uses the word “youths.” Second, the fact that the bears mauled 42 of the youths indicates that there were more than 42 youths involved. This was not a small group of children making fun of a bald man. Rather, it was a large demonstration of young men who assembled for the purpose of mocking a prophet of God. Third, the mocking of “go on up, you baldhead,” is more than making fun of baldness. The baldness of Elisha referred to here may be: 1) natural loss of hair; 2) a shaved head denoting his separation to the prophetic office; or more likely, 3) an epithet of scorn and contempt, Elisha not being literally bald. The phrase “go up” likely was a reference to Elijah, Elisha’s mentor, being taken up to Heaven earlier in 2 Kings chapter 2:11-12. These youths were sarcastically taunting and insulting the Lord’s prophet by telling him to repeat Elijah’s translation. In summary, 2 Kings 2:23-24 is not an account of God mauling young children for making fun of a bald man. Rather, it is a record of an insulting demonstration against God’s prophet by a large group of young men. Because these young people of about 20 years of age or older (the same term is used of Solomon in 1 Kings 3:7) so despised the prophet of the Lord, Elisha called upon the Lord to deal with the rebels as He saw fit. The Lord’s punishment was the mauling of 42 of them by two female bears. The penalty was clearly justified, for to ridicule Elisha was to ridicule the Lord Himself. The seriousness of the crime was indicated by the seriousness of the punishment. The appalling judgment was God’s warning to all who would scorn the prophets of the Lord. [/s]
C & P grin

Are you saying the KJV is not reliable

the hebrew translated it to be "Children", so what are u sayin again..?

between you never adrress the other 2 verse.

1 Like

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
lanrexlan: Malachi 3:6 -For I the LORD do not change..Is this biblical god changing from a killer to a loving god in the New testament? And moreover,the so called blood of 'Jesus' can never cleanse some sins in the bible even in the new testament.

Biblical verse means another thing to a layman. So, that's what the verse means in that context to you? cheesy

And your assumption says the blood of Jesus can't cleanse all sins right? grin
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Rilwayne001: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
malvisguy212: defend the op nah, why you they make noise?

Charity begins at home they say,solve those inconsistencies in the bible before pokenosing into other people's affairs.Is Bible God's words?

3 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'll be back for your crap @Rilwayne.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by lanrexlan(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Biblical verse means another thing to a layman. So, that's what the verse means in that context to you? cheesy

And your assumption says the blood of Jesus can't cleanse all sins right? grin
Same old poo,it's when you can't defend the bible you resulted to talking gibberish.So killing innocent souls is being justified using 'holy spirit'?
Not my assumption,bible's words.

2 Likes

Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Rilwayne001: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTony: I'll be back for your crap @Rilwayne.

With tales between your legs...the same way you are comin back to the thread about the analysis on the crucifixtion of jesus undecided
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by usermane(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ayomivic: I am a Christian that believed in searching for the truth as a way of salvation. Actually, i
believed in Bible but i still
want to learn about Islam, in quest for this, i read the English Quran to see if its a true book of God.
In defiance to the baseless claims by mainstream muslims that non-muslims musn't touch the Qur'an as well as the forgone conclusion by christians that the Qur'an is a product of satan, i congratulate you for reading the Qur'an cover to cover.

Ayomivic: The Quran used the pronoun such as our, we, he when refered to Allah. To me, Quran sound like words of advice or explanation rather than the report speech that it surpose be.

'We' or 'Our' refer to God and His Angels. God never use those pronouns for Himself.

The Qur'an is the direct speech of God and not reported, it 's an explanation in itself. Thus, it requires no Hadith to explain it, contrary to the orthodox view
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are you sayin the God of OT is no more (dead)

I am not saying it's dead. But the parts that new testament have debunked ought to be overlooked with making a reference. You gerrit?

Btw...lanrxlan as showed you the verse in malachi where he said he does not change, find another excuses mr. man undecided

That's what change means to a 'lay man' like you, your muslim counterpart and some unbelievers out there.

Change in that context doesn't mean he won't change to being a God that endures.

Afterall, if we take change on how you are taking to be, it also means God can't change to another form.

Tell me what will happen to those that never accept jesus in his second coming?

according to peter..
(2 Peter 3:10-13)But the day of the lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with a fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore,since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we,according to His promise, look for a new heaven and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

So whats your point that the buybull god is not cruel again

He's not cruel being.

But rather, you 'Rilwayne', your muslim brothers and unbelievers out there are being cruel by not accepting him as your lord and personal saviour after he have shed his blood on calvary for all of us. undecided

So, punishing you all ain't cruel but what you deserves from being disobedient.

Also jesus word in Luke 19:7-
But those mine enemies , which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and SLAY them before me.

Can you please explain what jesus was saying here ^^

He never slayed any of his Enemy during his lifetime unlike Muhammed who was/is blood thirsty. cheesy
So, we should overlook it. He understands what he meant by the statement. smiley A layman like you don't.

if he actually died for there sins why would he sought to slay them again in his second coming.

He paid a price on the cross by dieing for their sins.
So, why should they continue to tortue him by commiting more sins after he have ascended into heaven.

Any punishment given to them is rightly deserved. #NoOffence undecided

cant you just think straight

For your mind, you're thinking straight ba? undecided

(Acts 5:1-11 NLT) There was also a man named Ananias who, with his wife,Sapphira, sold some property. He brought part of the money to the apostles, but he claimed it was the full amount. His wife had agreed to this deception. Then Peter said, "Ananias,why has Satan filled your heart? You lied to the Holy Spirit, and you kept some of the money for yourself. The property was yours to sell or not sell, as you wished. And after selling it, the money was yours to give away. How could you do a thing like this? You weren't lying to us but to God." As soon as Ananias heard these words, he fell to the floor and died. Everyone who heard about it was terrified. Then some young men wrapped him in a sheet and took him out and buried him. About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened.Peter asked her, "Was this the price you and your husband received for your land?" "Yes," she replied, "that was the price." And Peter said, "How could the two of you even think of doing a thing like this – conspiring together to test the Spirit of the Lord? Just outside that door are the young men who buried your husband, and they will carry you out, too." Instantly, she fell to the floor and died. When the young men came in and saw that she was dead, they carried her out and buried her beside her husband. Great fear gripped the entire church and all others who heard what had happened.

Ananias lied...yes we agreed but
Who killed Ananias and his wife for lying.. peter? God? it is not possible for them to just fall down and die juss like that.

Tell me who killed them for lying to God?

Who killed them? There lies killed them not any of the people you listed.

A man who called himself an apostle/prophet of God ought to be obedient to God's commandment which says thou shall not lie. Ananias and his wife ain't an ordinary people but people who suppose to be living in God's will.

So, the wages of lieing is death. They even got the guts to lie infront of Vicar of Christ(Peter)
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rilwayne001:
C & P grin

Are you saying the KJV is not reliable

the hebrew translated it to be "Children", so what are u sayin again..?

between you never adrress the other 2 verse.
king james translated it better, some may use young men other may use children,there is no way God will kill little children, even jesus tag them as the kingdom of heaven.

Even I address the rest you will not accept.

Why can't you defend the op? You are derailing the thread.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Rilwayne001: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Later
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Haywhymido(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
FrancisTonyundecided[/quote] He paid a price on the cross by dieing for their sins.
So, why should they continue to tortue him by commiting more sins after he have ascended into heaven.

Any punishment given to them is rightly deserved. #NoOffence undecided
[/quote] n where in the bible did u read dat people ask jesus to die 4 dier sins? Who ask him to pay a price 4 dier sins? Dat jesus u av in bible must be suffering 4rm a self inflicted disease.N his basically d unserious type. As far as am concerned nobody die 4 u. Incase, anyone now want to tell me co.ck n bull story dat sumone die 4 me, am using dis medium to tell u dat such person die 4 him/herself.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
kudoxs: @ Seems you don't know anything about islam and how the Quran was revealed, you were so bent on undermining the Quran that you took your time to read all of it, it's not a story book that you can just read like that! It has deep meanings and there is no verse that is revealed without an incident accompanying its release. Pls try to download the e-book, tafsir ibn kathir and you will get to understand the Quran more. Peace.

You are right, i don't know anything about Islam. Pls enlighten me. Tell us how Quran was revealed and what tafsir is all about? Maybe you should use tafsir to prove me wrong?
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
kudoxs: And for the record OP, your english sucks and that makes me doubt your level of comprehension, I don't expect someone that can't construct a correct english sentence to be able to understand what the english translation of the Quran says.
I am very sorry, pls pardon my mistakes. Hope you can comprehend the points i made there? Let discuss on those points.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by kudoxs(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ayomivic:
I am very sorry, pls pardon my mistakes. Hope you can comprehend the points i made there? Let discuss on those points.
now that you said it, I'll reply with some counter opinion, keep it locked.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
emeraldlife:

i have to, since Islam and Christianity is a matter of death and life in future's world. Believe me, i was'nt criticised Islam for hatred but for correction for those that have eyes, so that they can be on right path. What i wrote is just my discovery, They can still prove me wromg. We are all learning.

On that, i typed on phone and i have been given low battery's indication, i just have to hit submit to prevent data lost, and then make the correction later.

Truly, i am not as that good in English. Iam still a leaner. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by kudoxs(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ayomivic:

You are right, i don't know anything about Islam. Pls enlighten me. Tell us how Quran was revealed and what tafsir is all about? Maybe you should use tafsir to prove me wrong?
but come o, what did you use in typing all those words. I'm using a phone to type that's why I've been finding it hard to reply all those your points.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
lanrexlan: Congrats Mister that was reading the glorious Qu'ran as if he was reading 'Ijapa Tiroko' or 'Agbo goes to school'.
Yes there are so many things we really understand when we read the bible.
Yes,we really understand why 'God' killed 50,070 people just for looking into a box! We really understand why 'God' also smote 1,000 people of Israel just because David did census! We really understand why 'God' keeps telling his people rumours! We really understand why 'God' keeps dwelling in thick darkness! We really understand why 'God' keeps slumbering in his sleep! We really understand why brother raped his own blood sister! We really understand why 'God' was wrestling like those in WWE with Jacob! We really understand why Lot had carnal knowledge of his daughters! We really understand why 'God' became a deceiver!

Mabe you should open another thread on that, let talk on the main issue here.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014

You don't need to beat about the bush, let us iron out the topic's points first.
Re: Who Say Quran Is Word Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Don't beat about the bush, Address the topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Question For Muslims / Top Pro-assad Sunni Cleric Killed As Suicide Bombing Hits Damascus Mosque / Please Give Advice on How To Start An Islamic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.