Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano (33477 Views)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by begwong: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
The wearing of all those head to toe hijabs should be banned.That will checkmate the increase in women suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by guonno: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
If these chibok girls that are been used by bokoharam are muslims then thanks be to alah. Alahu akbar.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by BrainWssh(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
simplyOJ: This is so sad. My heart goes out to the families of those affected.
These girls may just be "unwilling bombers". They may have been wired,
with one of the boko boys around the corner with a remote.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by zurine(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
My God!
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Ucbiu(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Now d south south ppl can see how does boko haram killed innocent Muslim in Aminu Kano College of Islamic & legal studies were d student are absolutely muslims no single christian , plz ma brothers in d south stop criticizin us, acusin us, and abusin us and our religion while dis thin is affectin us too.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by texaco1: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ucbiu: Now d south south ppl can see how does boko haram killed innocent Muslim in Aminu Kano College of Islamic & legal studies were d student are absolutely muslims no single christian , plz ma brothers in d south stop criticizin us, acusin us, and abusin us and our religion while dis thin is affectin us too.
bros ,I understand . And I want you to know that the opinion of people here on this thread does not represent the opinion of everyone in their state or region. The issue of boko haram is no longer a religious or regional one .it is a national problem and the sooner ppl in the southern part of nigeria realizes that sooner or later these attacks will spread nationwide.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Gwan2(m): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Erotex: My fellow hausa brothers, where did u guys get it wrong?
Stop bearing children more than u can feed.
Easterner are not fool to marry one wife
[[b]color=#000000]Hahahaha....funny but factual advise indeed...........but com to think of it am a northerner by geographical locatn, the way Boko haram are takin out attack, trust me, is juz a matter of tym before that migrate down south, #FACT# (deny it at our own peril).....So whenever i read som tribalist attributin this monstrosity only to the north i think they dont hav an idea hw a wild fire transmit to set a whole forest ablaze......what makz u fink the south has more security thats y BH hav not carried out an attack dia (of cos u must be dreaming if ur havin that skool of tot).....The bad form of attack is guerrila attack, the worse form is disguised attack then the WORST form is an underage suicide bomber attack, which is wat our beloved Nigeria has been bedeviled with (Mind u even in Afganistan, iraq, somalia this form is hardly explored)....
I must tell u Boko Haram is nt jus a northern thing (probably it was before)....these boyz hav gone beyond the control of even the inventors,...i tink they want to capture communities and hav there own controlled region where they host dia flag (Rememba Alshabab in somailia,)....They hav a master plan (wana capture the northeast den migrate north west den north central den extent dia tentacles beyond boaders)
[/color][/b][b][/b]

#THE WAY BOKO HARAM KILLS, IN 3 YEARS TYM THEY MIGHT HAVE KILL A POPULATION EQUIVALENT TO A STATE IN NIGERIA#.....Gwan2

So i besiege all my compatriots....., to com together and help the securities out there with INTELLIGENCE GATHERING. (The secret of American security is not its military arsenals but rather is its intelligence gathering....which Nigeria is far behind)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by alphaomega(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
I bliv dis female suicide bombers being used here n there are d ''unrescued'' CHIBOK girls...

D girls have been re-orientated.....
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
because people have started asking questions about the constant bombing on Christians they went and arrange this one to make it look like we are in it together

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Erotex(m): 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gwan2:
[[b]color=#000000]Hahahaha....funny but factual advise indeed...........but com to think of it am a northerner by geographical locatn, the way Boko haram are takin out attack, trust me, is juz a matter of tym before that migrate down south, #FACT# (deny it at our own peril).....So whenever i read som tribalist attributin this monstrosity only to the north i think they dont hav an idea hw a wild fire transmit to set a whole forest ablaze......what makz u fink the south has more security thats y BH hav not carried out an attack dia (of cos u must be dreaming if ur havin that skool of tot).....The bad form of attack is guerrila attack, the worse form is disguised attack then the WORST form is an underage suicide bomber attack, which is wat our beloved Nigeria has been bedeviled with (Mind u even in Afganistan, iraq, somalia this form is hardly explored)....
I must tell u Boko Haram is nt jus a northern thing (probably it was before)....these boyz hav gone beyond the control of even the inventors,...i tink they want to capture communities and hav there own controlled region where they host dia flag (Rememba Alshabab in somailia,)....They hav a master plan (wana capture the northeast den migrate north west den north central den extent dia tentacles beyond boaders)
[/color][/b][b][/b]

#THE WAY BOKO HARAM KILLS, IN 3 YEARS TYM THEY MIGHT HAVE KILL A POPULATION EQUIVALENT TO A STATE IN NIGERIA#.....Gwan2

So i besiege all my compatriots....., to com together and help the securities out there with INTELLIGENCE GATHERING. (The secret of American security is not its military arsenals but rather is its intelligence gathering....which Nigeria is far behind)

Not in Eastern region

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Ela59: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
The rate of killing in the world is getting out of hand, Isreal nd Gaza, plane crash, Afgan, Iraq,Kenya,Tunsia,BokoHaram in Nigeria and Cameroon,Somalia,etc. Some aspect of Islam need to be adjusted and redress,because it has become flag bearer of some wicked nature. Animals are saved, with the discovery of Ebola, while human being are dieing every minutes.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Okudiover(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue I thought Boko haram is against western education not middle eastern education?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nigga stop spreading false rumours and change ur topic. Moderators pls bring down dis post. Thanks
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Pimiento(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Moderator change ur topic, it wasn't sch of legal studies it was central administration of kano state poly. Though d schools share a fence between dem, and it ws not an examination result dat was pasted as claimed by most ppl, it was d mobilisation list for NYSC batch B 2014 for kano poly students. I went der to check mine also and d bomb exploded few minutes after I left der. Make una follow me tnk God for my life too!

Oboy! Christians are der too. Dis aboki ppl r just looking for sympathisers

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by softy(m): 3:57am On Jul 31, 2014
#Last bullet: The face values of this foundational deception are purely antagonism,hatred(for other legal beliefs ), no prison break (in terms of apostacy), jaw-breaking violence(ISIS,ALQUEDA,BOKOHARAM etc), and lastly, total opposite of definition of Peace(BOMBS,BEHEADING,WOMEN SLAVerY etc).

Some schools of thought are not expected to agree with me, it does not matter, Islamic Religion has proved itself over time since Conception,at different generations, at different dispensations, tested in different countries,across different race, with different tribes of the world, the litmus test result at highest concentrated value is always UNPEACEFUL.

If you really want to argue against all my points noted above,make sure u have been following deep history about the origin of this UNPEACEFUL DECEPTION for over 30 Years....... So that we can be at par or almost equal at ''its'' research and experiences.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by softy(m): 4:00am On Jul 31, 2014
andypash:
If Peace means a state in which there is no war,
freedom from disturbance; tranquility. Why
haven't we find such peace in majority Muslim
Countries, when we turn to Muslim Countries all
we see is Violence and Bloodshed in the name of
Islam. Islam means Peace when Muslims Fly
Airplane into Buildings. Islam means Peace when
Muslims blow up Churches, Shopping Mall,
Market places, Mosques, Subways, Train
Stations,attack Military and Police barracks.
Islam means Peace when Muslims threaten to
silent Criticism of Islam which carries Death
Penalty under Islamic law. Islam means Peace as
Islam teach Muslim men to beat their wives.
Islam means Peace when Muslims behead
people chanting Allahu Akbar''Allahu Akbar.
Islam means Peace when Muslims stone women
to Death. Islam means Peace when Muslims are
allow to marry 12 to 14yrs old little children.
Islam means Peace as Muslims are thought to
subjugate Women Islam means Peace as Qur'an
thought Muslims to subjugate Non-Muslims.
Islam means Peace as Imams preach hatred
towards Non-Muslims in the Mosques. Islam
means Peace as Muslims continue to kill fellow
Muslims in almost all the Countries in the Middle
East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Northern Nigeria,
Somalia, Kenya and other Muslim Countries.
Islam means Peace as Sunni Muslims and Shiite
Muslims continue to slaughter each other which
has been going on for the 14000 Years. Islam
means Peace as Saudi Arabia and other Gulf
States continue to fund and support Islamic
terrorist Groups to terrorize those who don't
share their view. Islam means Peace as all the
Airports in US,UK,France and Germany are in high
Security alerts for the fear of Islamic Terrorist
attacks. Islam means peace when Muslims rape
women and the Government demands that the
victim must provide 4 Male witnesses for
testimony according to Qur'an. Islam means
Peace as Millions of Muslims are in Refuge
Camps. Islam means Peace as Groups of Muslim
continue to migrate to Non-Muslim Countries
every single day. Islam means Peace as Muslims
continue to trouble and violate Non-Muslim law
in the West. Islam means Peace as women are
forbidden to drive their cars under Sharia law.
Islam means Peace as Boko Haram kidnapped
more than 300 Northern Nigerian Christians and
forced them to embrace Islam at gun point while
reciting Qur'an. Islam means Peace as Sudanese
Government threaten to kill apostasy for leaving
Islam to Christianity. Islam means peace as it's
death penalty to leave Islam. Islam means
Means a Qur'an commands that those who don't
believe in Islam should be killed in Qur'an 3:151,
Qur'an 3:56, Qur'an 4:74, Qur'an 4:76, Qur'an
4:89, Qur'an 4:95, Qur'an 4:104, Qur'an 5:33,
Qur'an 8:12, Qur'an 8:15, Qur'an 8:39, Qur'an
8:57, Qur'an 8:59-60, Qur'an 8:65, Qur'an 9:5,
Qur'an9:14, Qur'an 9:20, Qur'an 9:29, Qur'an
9:30, Qur'an 9:38-39, Qur'an 9:41, Qur'an 9:73,
Qur'an 9:88, Qur'an 9:111, Qur'an 9:123, Qur'an
17:16, Qur'an 18:65-81 and in so many other
Qur'an violence verses. ---- Definition of Peace
is a stress-free state of security and calmness
that comes when there’s no fighting or war,
everything coexisting in perfect harmony and
freedom. In Muslims War-torn world, it seems
like peace means Bloodshed in Islamic
vocabulary. However peace can be big and
small, seen in entire countries or brief moments.
After a war, two countries may sign a peace
treaty, agreeing to not fight anymore. And if you
insist ISLAM is so peaceful # What is the use or
meaning of HOLY WAR
Like ·

#Last bullet: The face values of this foundational deception are purely antagonism,hatred(for other legal beliefs ), no prison break (in terms of apostacy), jaw-breaking violence(ISIS,ALQUEDA,BOKOHARAM etc), and lastly, total opposite of definition of Peace(BOMBS,BEHEADING,WOMEN SLAVerY etc).

Some schools of thought are not expected to agree with me, it does not matter, Islamic Religion has proved itself over time since Conception,at different generations, at different dispensations, tested in different countries,across different race, with different tribes of the world, the litmus test result at highest concentrated value is always UNPEACEFUL.

If you really want to argue against all my points noted above,make sure u have been following deep history about the origin of this UNPEACEFUL DECEPTION for over 30 Years....... So that we can be par or almost equal at ''its'' research and experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by oilyngbati(m): 4:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by spinna: 4:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Ucbiu: Now d south south ppl can see how does boko haram killed innocent Muslim in Aminu Kano College of Islamic & legal studies were d student are absolutely muslims no single christian , plz ma brothers in d south stop criticizin us, acusin us, and abusin us and our religion while dis thin is affectin us too.

I dont comment much but THIS is what many of us fail to see or understand, you cannot take the evil brush that is bh and use it to paint all northerners or muslims...in case u guys dont know the north is a very beautiful and important part of Nigeria.

We cant continue shouting lets break up because of terror..The chief victims of bh are the northern muslims

All this believe or not are ARAB EXPANSIONIST POLICY in action. As they successfully got Sudan to erupt into religious war with the supporters of APC now they seek to destroy Nigeria with BH.. But they will fail and it is THEY who will die and this evil they ring will find its way back to them soon

Dont let BH make us hate each other..Northerners also ask their leaders to should refrain from antagonistic politics. The north and also the south also needs more and better education -

You see according to the ARAB INVASION POLICY when the country divides the Muslim half becomes a n extension of the arab territory.. and then the final cleanse of the blacks slowly till it becomes an arab land e.g egypt,algeria, tunisia etc...all African countries but bereft of blacks...and it was not formerly so

That bh is not from any where in 9ja is is proven by the randomness of victims of terror in the North .

"we must be together unity is the black mans only hope"

My brother Ucbiu take heart and be safe.... let us continue to build and nurture this democracy which gives us the beautiful gift of free speech Nairalanders please use this gift well and let us speak LIFE and LOVE into this nation not death and hate.

.North should emphasise rule of law over religious law as Nigeria is a secular state. (this doesnt mean a lowering of moral standard)

We must open our eyes to see our real enemy - Arabs are using religion to manipulate and undermine Black Africa. North should not allow Arabia to deceive them to fight war with the south . May all their evil plans be turned against their own heads and lands in Jesus name

note : N and south Sudan are still at war after their breakup

1 Like

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by softy(m): 4:37am On Jul 31, 2014
oilyngbati: Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy inGaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're nothappy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happyin Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They'renot happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy inGermany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
toliquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocketlauncher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think ofanyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider televisiondangerous, but routinely carry explosives
inyour clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If youwere amazed to discover that cell phoneshave uses other
than setting off roadsidebombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you havenothing against women and think every manshould own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don'tforward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslimsliving with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims livingwith Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living withShintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

Chai........see submission!!!

Well done, very correct.

To all misguided: if the above is a lie, PROVE OTHERWISE!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
The submission and yours is nothing but the truth but trust them to blame the west for everything.

softy:

Chai........see submission!!!

Well done, very correct.

To all misguided: if the above is a lie, PROVE OTHERWISE!
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2014
VICTORCIZA: because people have started asking questions about the constant bombing on Christians they went and arrange this one to make it look like we are in it together
who bro? U mean d islams?
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Gwan2:
[/color][/b][b][/b]

not here in d south bro, cuz any hausa man will be running 4 dia lives. I trust my peeps
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Moblord(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
otokx:

explain further if you can
I think they use GSM to control the bomb.... If they call the number connected wit d bomb then it wil explode... if u could recall wen state of emergency was imposed in Borno,yobe and adamawa, the Army shuts down all GSM networks and no bomb blast was experienced in Borno for over 6months because they use GSM... Also service providers should make sure every body has registered HIS/HER SIM with their correct personal information. Pls dnt mind my grammar
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2014
jahchild34:
who bro? U mean d islams?
yes Islam a.k.a religion of peace
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
VICTORCIZA: yes Islam a.k.a religion of peace
lwkmd, i learnt here in nairaland dat peace in islam means war and bloodshed. Na wa o.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by texaco1: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Moblord: I think they use GSM to control the bomb.... If they call the number connected wit d bomb then it wil explode... if u could recall wen state of emergency was imposed in Borno,yobe and adamawa, the Army shuts down all GSM networks and no bomb blast was experienced in Borno for over 6months because they use GSM... Also service providers should make sure every body has registered HIS/HER SIM with their correct personal information. Pls dnt mind my grammar
you can't just shut down the entire communication system of a city as important as kano like that. We must understand that the security facing nigeria is very big. The only way to defeat boko haram is to use the locals and the public. The civilian jtf was doing a good in borno until some fifth columnist withing the army caused mistrust between the army and the civilian jtf. There is no greater intelligence gathering method than using the people in the place.they see things more than the cops . But it is sad because ppl don't seem to trust the army or police in nigeria
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
VICTORCIZA: yes Islam a.k.a religion of peace
lwkmd, i learnt here in nairaland dat peace in islam means war and bloodshed. Na wa o. Smh
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
jahchild34:
lwkmd, i learnt here in nairaland dat peace in islam means war and bloodshed. Na wa o. Smh
exactly
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by Moblord(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
texaco1: you can't just shut down the entire communication system of a city as important as kano like that. We must understand that the security facing nigeria is very big. The only way to defeat boko haram is to use the locals and the public. The civilian jtf was doing a good in borno until some fifth columnist withing the army caused mistrust between the army and the civilian jtf. There is no greater intelligence gathering method than using the people in the place.they see things more than the cops . But it is sad because ppl don't seem to trust the army or police in nigeria
They use girls there in kano and its suicide bombers... It is possible they don't live in kano so it wil be hard to recognise their faces.. But as for Damboa and Chibok refugee they should go back and form a vigilante group because Most of them know them.
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 4:37am On Aug 01, 2014
kilmix: young man change ur topic title... there was no bomb blast in Law school Kano.

stop spreading fake news.
idiot.thief like you
Re: Bomb Attack At School of Legal Studies In Kano by kilmix: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
what is this one saying?

dyoungkarlmarx: idiot.thief like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster / I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.