Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? (4418 Views)

World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) / Unilorin Discovers New Anti- Malaria Compounds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by obynocj(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2014

Kenya and Kogello village in particular in rural set up of Nyanza,Kenya hit the World News’ rooms after producing the World’s President(President Barrack Obama) in year 2008.As this was not enough Kogello might be back to the World’s Guinness Book of Records again as the world impresses the latest development in the medical world.

Fanuel Oduori, a second year student at Bondo University is at the centre of the biggest scientific discovery on the planet. He has discovered a viral vaccine, which is 99 percent effective in prevention of contraction of HIV/AIDS. The drug that He has branded as “FANUDU” vaccine has been derived from 42 herbs, which literally represents the 42 tribes in Kenya.

Fanuel who is studying Bachelors Degree in Biotechnology has been working on this development from his days of admission at the University. This comes after contributions of Pall Omega and Mzee WA Loliondo; we therefore expect all roads to head to this tiny village on the world’s globe for the better part of this week. With live interview with news people Fanuel revealed how he has been sleeping for only 2 hours in a day to discover this drug.”I believe that Technology will one day move mountains”, He told the News people. Since morning, newsrooms have been flocking the area to have a glimpse of this young, creative and Blessed young Kenyan.

See more on http://www..com/2014/07/good-news-2nd-yr-university-student.html

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by elguaje(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by chison89: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
How true is this
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Before we can say Eureka....

1.Has the drug undergone invitro testing? Has it been proven to clear HIV from cells?

2.Has the drug undergone testing in animals?

3.Has the drug undergone human testing? Has it undergone Phase 3 testing..ie a RCT where it is compared in a double blinded trial vs placebo or HIV drugs.

4.Has the drug been proven, in a RCT to protect people from HIV?

5.It is supposed to be a vaccine....has it been given to a set number of people at risk of HIV infection....and has the HIV infection rate been compared in the group of people who take the drug vs those who do not.?

I am sorry...but the cure is fake until proven otherwise.

And please....I am not making this call out of jealousy.....I want a cure for HIV very very much. I don't want a fake cure.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mhen who cares?

Atleast, HIV has prevention measure. embarassed

We all need Ebola Virus cure not HIV. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
meh
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Ariyke: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hope its true
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by alotofgrace(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
its about time for africa

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Kairoseki77: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
42 herbs and spices...sounds delicious!
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by GAB1: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
How far with Dr. Agbalaka and his HIV cure?
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
bushdoc9919: Before we can say Eureka....

1.Has the drug undergone invitro testing? Has it been proven to clear HIV from cells?

3.Has the drug undergone human testing? Has it undergone Phase 3 testing..ie a RCT where it is compared in a double blinded trial vs placebo or HIV drugs.

5.It is supposed to be a vaccine....has it been given to a set number of people at risk of HIV infection....and has the HIV infection rate been compared in the group of people who take the drug vs those who do not.?

And please....I am not making this call out of jealousy.....I want a cure for HIV very very much. I don't want a fake cure.
mr. Itk, dats why the topic has a question mark. It has not been proven, its just his word for now. If u are so smart, why don't u go there and carry out the test urself

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by mstik(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
is this real? Very good for Africa indeed.
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Rikidony(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
GOOD NEWS. BUT SADLY WE WILL ALL WAIT FOR THE WHITES TO CONFIRM IF THE CURE DISCOVERED IN AFRICA IS GOOD FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, embarassed I SOMETIMES WONDER IF OUR FOREFATHERS WAITED FOR THE WHITES TO CONFIRM THEIR HERBS BEFORE THE TOOK IT.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by jsunex(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Abeg mak dem leave HIV oo, nah ebola mak dem find d cure oo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Philipmems(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin WHEN I SEE NEWS LIKE THIS I SAY where is the great ABALAKA REMEMBER him... There was so much hype about him having the cure... Even heard cassava and pawpaw leave were part of the herbal remedy..oh boy b4 you know wetin happen cassava and pawpaw leave scarce for my area... But today he is just a figment of our imagination.
Well those herbal concoction are state of the art RUBBISH because you have so many unrefined ingredients that could end up destroying your liver when its trying to process and get rid of wanted/unwanted elements it contains
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by rattlesnake(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
let them test it on uhuru kenyatta or divok origi or that big yansh kenyan girl
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by macsika: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Brb
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by eunisam: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good if dis is true
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
WOW NICE
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by onitshaigbo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
There's nothing we Africans can't accomplish! Using all natural herbs when oyibos spend billions on chemical drugs, genius! Once again we blacks have proven to the world that we are the superior race. We dominate the arts, sports, and now science!
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by lovmeryt: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Wow,,,
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by lovmeryt: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2014
bushdoc9919: Before we can say Eureka....

lwkm u funny die well u are jealous how far have u gone lookin for headache solution,, its ppl like u dats dragin my great africa from goin upward,,

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by phransix147(m): 12:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Have heard this same shiit like a million times... And yet till date no known cure for the virus. Its best I stick to my rubber than hope cure is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by tartar9(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2014
in his dreams
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Krasid(m): 1:02am On Jul 31, 2014
This is great news but let the vaccines be tested first.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by flyingdutchman(m): 2:50am On Jul 31, 2014
waiting for US evil things
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2014
lovmeryt:

lwkm u funny die well u are jealous how far have u gone lookin for headache solution,, its ppl like u dats dragin my great africa from goin upward,,

If you want a fake cure....then you can have a fake cure.

I stand by my post....and I know what I am talking about...you don't.
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Zedric: mr. Itk, dats why the topic has a question mark. It has not been proven, its just his word for now. If u are so smart, why don't u go there and carry out the test urself

Whatever......so long as all has been done and it is proven to work...then thank God. Until then.....it is an unproven cure.

Note that I am not putting down anyone....I just want a real cure that would be able to stand up anywhere anytime.....not a cure that would be disgraced and lead to more uneccesary deaths.

It takes years to bring a drug into the market.
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Philipmems: grin grin grin WHEN I SEE NEWS LIKE THIS I SAY where is the great ABALAKA REMEMBER him... There was so much hype about him having the cure... Even heard cassava and pawpaw leave were part of the herbal remedy..oh boy b4 you know wetin happen cassava and pawpaw leave scarce for my area... But today he is just a figment of our imagination.
Well those herbal concoction are state of the art RUBBISH because you have so many unrefined ingredients that could end up destroying your liver when its trying to process and get rid of wanted/unwanted elements it contains
dude, u redefine the term "brainwash". Since the 'cure' is from herbs and not chemicals concocted in a fancy lab somewhere in America then it can't be effective abi? Dumb-a*s nigga
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by abdulaz: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2014
The medical profession outside nigeria are working tirelessly to find solutions to incurable diseases, what our medics do here is to fight for flimpsy supremacy on who should head hospitals. We need an EVD vaccine ASAP.
Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Philipmems(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Zedric: dude, u redefine the term "brainwash". Since the 'cure' is from herbs and not chemicals concocted in a fancy lab somewhere in America then it can't be effective abi? Dumb-a*s nigga

Smart a*$ nigga let's see how the shitty concoction will become an effective drug in the near future.... You are probably too smart to think that lab scientists and researchers play in the lab all day running LET ME GUESS with this leaf test....

Well like Mark twain said... Never argue with ignorant people because they will bring you to there level and beat you with experience!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Discovers Vaccine For Prevention Of HIV/AIDS Contraction? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Philipmems:

Smart a*$ nigga let's see how the shitty concoction will become an effective drug in the near future.... You are probably too smart to think that lab scientists and researchers play in the lab all day running LET ME GUESS with this leaf test....

Well like Mark twain said... Never argue with ignorant people because they will bring you to there level and beat you with experience!!!
i guess i will follow ur advice and not argue with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Glo Data ,,, 1gb #1000 / Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit / Four Common Signs And Symbols You Never Knew Their Origin Till Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.