Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? (1499 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... / Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by babycarey(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
If an interviewer should ask: why do you think we should employ you? What should your response. Please, I need it for a possible interview question tomorrow
Re: How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by bukson2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
To contribute your own cotal to the development of the organization and to develop ur self
Re: How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by chyseth(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Very simply, the employer is asking you to itemize your competencies that relate to the job. if you have previous work experiences that you think will impact on the company, go ahead and state them, and tell them how similar things you have done previously in your former organization have built your experience which you believe will influence your impact in their organization.

if you don't have any previous experience, count on your personal attributes like strong sense of integrity, if it is accounting related position. ability to learn and adapt to new challenges etc.

Over all, don't forget those things you wrote on your CV as your personal skills. they are relevant here.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by hurpeyeahme(f): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chyset is ryt Ʊ can also say sumfin like 'I fulfill all the requirement for the job,I am a nice lady n will help create a good atmosphere in the workplace.
Re: How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by nasonaso: 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
hurpeyeahme: Chyset is ryt Ʊ can also say sumfin like 'I fulfill all the requirement for the job,I am a nice lady n will help create a good atmosphere in the workplace.

Excuse me that for a job interview

1 Like

Re: How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Tell them because you are the best. for the job
Re: How Will You Answer When An Interviewer Ask This Question? by chommi(f): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
hurpeyeahme: Chyset is ryt Ʊ can also say sumfin like 'I fulfill all the requirement for the job,I am a nice lady n will help create a good atmosphere in the workplace.
dont try this for an interview oh. except its marketing abeg

(1) (Reply)

Janchine Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies (8 Positions) / Hospital Vacancies In Owerri Imo State / Nationwide Recruitment... Job Applicants Residing Outside Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.