Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! (20627 Views)

Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There ! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
yokiti:
Bro, I know at least 3 persons that do follow those buses up North when the need to journey across the Niger arises without any negative development.
As Mannylex will say; have no fear because you will journey to your destination in Joy.
You can as well follow Ilorin- Kontagora- Kebbi route:
You will get Ilorin Afonja at Iyana Ipaja; from Maraba park in Ilorin, Kontagora bus will be there, when you get to Kontagora, you will get those small Toyota starlet cars going to Kebbi either from the Auna- Salka- Agwara- Ibeto garage or opposite Baptist School/church- General Hospital- Colonel (Rtd.) Sani Bello vocational centre along Kebbi express.
As someone said on this thread, if the Dakingari camp is in Zuru local governement, then I can tell you to follow Government Girl College ( GGC)- Zuru town road instead but I just dont know how far the camp is from the Zuru town.
Niger and Kebbi states are so interwoven that at times, if you want to go from a place in Niger to another inbetween Niger state, you will enter Kebbi before getting to the place, its same for Kebbi state too.
Safe journey and do have a fulfilling service year ahead!
I think I will like a straight bus to camp. Do u know if cross country goes straight from Lagos to kebbi? And like How much is it
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Dear Yokiti,

The route from Ilorin through Kontagora to Kebbi, how good is the road?
Because no be by map, map no know good road and robbers-infested routes.
And yes, Dakingari in in Suru, from the map. So its best to enter from south of Kebbi if we're coming from south of Kebbi (Lagos and South West Nigeria)

Basically, people from the east should go through Abuja.
Southwest can go through Ilorin-Kontagora (Niger State)-Dakingari (Camp)

But whats best for everyone is to get a direct bus from anywhere we can.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by yokiti: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2014
ajasa4link:
I think I will like a straight bus to camp. Do u know if cross country goes straight from Lagos to kebbi? And like How much is it
If you are ready to pay double of what you are expected to pay then you can follow cross country if otherwise, then follow the regular buses.
XerXesNG, sir/ ma, as at the last time I plied the route, the road is good ( except very close to Kontagora and the Jebba axis) because it was under rehabilitation. I think REXIBITY a nairalander served/ resides in Kebbi; he/she might be of good help in answering other questions.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: I prefer not to serve with this batch.how do I go abt dat
U can claim u lost ur callup letter and back ur claim up with affidavit and police report. U will be deployed next batch
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 31, 2014
ajasa4link:
U can claim u lost ur callup letter and back ur claim up with affidavit and police report. U will be deployed next batch
what if I don't collect my idcard n call up letter
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: what if I don't collect my idcard n call up letter
u must first collect d letter before claiming u lost it.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
yokiti:
If you are ready to pay double of what you are expected to pay then you can follow cross country if otherwise, then follow the regular buses.
XerXesNG, sir/ ma, as at the last time I plied the route, the road is good ( except very close to Kontagora and the Jebba axis) because it was under rehabilitation. I think REXIBITY a nairalander served/ resides in Kebbi; he/she might be of good help in answering other questions.

Thanks Yokiti.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2014
nobletay:
I beg na how much one fit get flight to sokoto from Lagos. Na kebbi dem drop my roommate also

From Airport in Sokoto to Dakingari in Kebbi is over half the journey by road from ABJ/Ilorin to Camp. So flying to Sokoto airport is basically useless. Unless you're flying there from Lagos then you wouldve avoided a considerably profitable distance by road.

Somebody help with bus rates.

Is there an airport in Niger state?
Thanks.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by suyamasta(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
XerXesNG:

Flying is officially a no-no.
Arik Air
About 50K

check aero should be cheaper!
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
suyamasta:

check aero should be cheaper!

After checking routes up ans down, I checked map. Sokoto airport is too far from the camp in Kebbi. So if you have money, you can fly to ABJ then board a bus to Camp. If you don't mind not getting enough value for your money you can fly to Sokoto from Lag or Abj then board a bus to Camp.

But in my opinion, I won't risk taking a planein the northern region in this weather. After that crash in Mali lol.

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by suyamasta(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
ok
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Are doctors still on strike? If so, it won't be possible to get medical reports now, will it?

Camp starts on Tuesday. For people who want to redeploy, is it pertinent to arrive camp on that Tuesday? Will we be allowed entry on Monday?
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Siraleeyu(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Cutekemitola: I prefer not to serve with this batch.how do I go abt dat
hey, what is wrong with U? I'm from kebbi serving in cross river.............Lag to kebbi is just a day journey if u join d night buses, why give up your service year for no reason,,,,,nothing to worry about..........security is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by rexibity(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
XerXesNG:

Thanks Yokiti.
I just dey hear my name up n down...
which crime I commit @ Oga yokiti
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
I was posted to kebbi.if you know you are in lagos just call me so we move together. the state is close to my school. Niger state.08035679171
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
rexibity:
I just dey hear my name up n down...
which crime I commit @ Oga yokiti

We say whether you get experience with NYSC in kebbi say make you give us idea of transport by road and routes wey you know to Dakingari ni...Oshey in advance.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Siraleeyu: hey, what is wrong with U? I'm from kebbi serving in cross river.............Lag to kebbi is just a day journey if u join d night buses, why give up your service year for no reason,,,,,nothing to worry about..........security is guaranteed

About how much is the night bus and what bus lines or what parks operate the route?

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by coffeey(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
please is kebbi a safe place...never evn drmt i will be dere in my life...

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Siraleeyu(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
XerXesNG:

About how much is the night bus and what bus lines or what parks operate the route?
can't really say, cus I haven't journeyed frm lag to kebbi b4................bt luxurious buses like young shall grow do daily routine from sokoto to Lag vice versa..........nd sokoto to kebbi is just hour nd a half journey..........something like 8k transport fare for any eventualities will b ok
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Siraleeyu: can't really say, cus I haven't journeyed frm lag to kebbi b4................bt luxurious buses like young shall grow do daily routine from sokoto to Lag vice versa..........nd sokoto to kebbi is just hour nd a half journey..........something like 8k transport fare for any eventualities will b ok

Thanks. Do you know the area in Sokoto where those buses stop? Do they usually go through Abuja? Because it looks like they may pass through Kebbi to Sokoto and they even pass near the camp if they don't go through Abuja.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=ajasa4link]I just got my call up (posted to KEBBI STATE)letter.I school in north and I know the short cut.I'm on my way to lagos now.I will move on Sunday.
schedule........
Sunday morning......lagos to Ibadan(N600)from ojota
Ibadan to bida(Niger state(N1200)
bida is my school so we will sleep there(because ibdan-bida is 7hrs)
then we move on Monday
Monday morning.........bida to Minna(N300)(1hrs)
minna to kotangora (N800)
from kotangora we get a bus to camp

I will not advise you to board a straight bus
****,Straight Bus/Night Bus(Lagos-Kebbi)
1-too boring
2-too expensive
3-too tired
4-too risky also you will not enjoy your trip to kebbi
if you are opportune to follow me then we talk of how to make money in the camp.I have gathered lot of information by the way I'm a photographer then you take lots of picture also if you have passion for Photography I will train you.08035679171
www.dammyconceptphotography..com
corper wee? we pray for journey mercy to kebbi state in advance
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by desertboom(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
please, what is the right time to start redeployment process? I've gotten a medical report from Federal Medical Center.

I want someone to enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Siraleeyu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
XerXesNG:

Thanks. Do you know the area in Sokoto where those buses stop? Do they usually go through Abuja? Because it looks like they may pass through Kebbi to Sokoto and they even pass near the camp if they don't go through Abuja.
yap.......they will pass tru Kebbi nt abuja route..............am sure wen u xplain to d bus worker dey will clarify everything or even assist U
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Siraleeyu(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
XerXesNG:

yap.......they will pass tru Kebbi nt abuja route, ..............am sure wen u xplain to d bus worker dey will clarify everything or even assist U...............some have their stations in central garage in sokoto while others have their station at gidan dare area
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please guys How much is the fare from Abuja to kebbi and what's the duration of the trip. It seems I will have to first travel from Lagos to Abuja and then Abuja to kebbi
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by beylinko(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
I can't bt comment on dis thread. it's a yr plus nw dat i did d same when lookn 4 hw to get to kebbi. i tel u it was a wonderful experience serving in keb. just as d op said, kebbi is very peacefu forget d security crisis.
if u really know wat u r doing,u wont regret it. n know that der is no land dat is infertile, it only depend on what u make it be 4 u.
on transportation, u can get der easily from ilorin dou a day journy so u hv 2 brek ur journey. frm ABJ just get 2 sokoto den its eay.
camp is iN Dakingari, a new one at dat so d facilities r ok.when u get 2 camp feel free 2 locate me 4 any infos n assistance at SHARON'S RESTUARANT in maami. u guys should nt forget pullovers n cardigans cold dey if rain fals. all d best and God's speed.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by kinth(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=dammyconcept][/quote]kebbi too bt stays in ondo state
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by kinth(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
beylinko: I can't bt comment on dis thread. it's a yr plus nw dat i did d same when lookn 4 hw to get to kebbi. i tel u it was a wonderful experience serving in keb. just as d op said, kebbi is very peacefu forget d security crisis.
if u really know wat u r doing,u wont regret it. n know that der is no land dat is infertile, it only depend on what u make it be 4 u.
on transportation, u can get der easily from ilorin dou a day journy so u hv 2 brek ur journey. frm ABJ just get 2 sokoto den its eay.
camp is iN Dakingari, a new one at dat so d facilities r ok.when u get 2 camp feel free 2 locate me 4 any infos n assistance at SHARON'S RESTUARANT in maami. u guys should nt forget pullovers n cardigans cold dey if rain fals. all d best and God's speed.
bros if 4rm Abuja hw many hours
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by kinth(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
beylinko: I can't bt comment on dis thread. it's a yr plus nw dat i did d same when lookn 4 hw to get to kebbi. i tel u it was a wonderful experience serving in keb. just as d op said, kebbi is very peacefu forget d security crisis.
bros if 4rm Abuja hw many hours
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by Emmanueloy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please which park in lagos can I get bus to Kebbi? I really do hope to go on time to the camp.
Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by ajasa4link: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2014
Emmanueloy: Please which park in lagos can I get bus to Kebbi? I really do hope to go on time to the camp.
I contacted some guys organizing transportation from yabatech direct to camp. They will be leaving Monday afternoon. seems I will be following them. They said 9k is the transportation fare

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State NYSC 2014 BATCH B...meets Here! by XerXesNG(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2014
ajasa4link: Please guys How much is the fare from Abuja to kebbi and what's the duration of the trip. It seems I will have to first travel from Lagos to Abuja and then Abuja to kebbi

Me too. I'll get to Abuja, then go to Kebbi.
Going from Abuja to Sokoto, then Kebbi is a waste of time. They will pass near the camp (according to the map). So we need to know where to alight on the way to Sokoto, then get to the camp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper / Two Corpers To Repeat Service In Benue For Absconding / Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.