Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (217860 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

nope 6, it will soon be updated 2 Android 5.2 Nuts
no wahala make I go withdraw money from bank sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
just wasted my money on this phone.I have read personal reviews about the hotness and quick draining of battery but went ahead an
purchased cause I stay in an area with constant power supply. the issue is once it gets hot ,it stops changing. piece of crap.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
dudesexy1111:
my bbm why is DAT when I design my picture and wanna change my dp it will change the picture quality is it the injooo or bbm update help guys...but am rocking dis phone damn!!!
its BBM that is compressing the image
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
seyithug:
I don't think Innjoo phones have Gestures support or gesture sensing capabilities. You have a range of options, from Doogee DG-310, Kingsing S2, Leagoo Lead 1 etc, for gesture sensing capabilities.
please stop saying crap my i1s as it not too talk of i2

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
dabigjoe6:

its BBM that is compressing the image
thanks boss I know now......
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Now playing 300 empire no single lag.... Wow I love dis phone

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
idokojerry:
just wasted my money on this phone.I have read personal reviews about the hotness and quick draining of battery but went ahead an
purchased cause I stay in an area with constant power supply. the issue is once it gets hot ,it stops changing. piece of crap.
my does get hot too but not dat much and it doesn't stop charging may be up charger is not gud

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
dudesexy1111:
thanks boss I know now......
OK no problem
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
dudesexy1111:
like if I design a picture and I wnt to put it on my dp it will not bee like de way I won't it on it will change after I change it on my dp
I don't know anything about that o

It might be that ur BBM is compressing it
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!! Tecno4life!!!!! U be real MADMAN gringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Oliveronline: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
got dis fone today after installing few apps its telling me insufficient disk space.. wat shud i do please?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oliveronline:
got dis fone today after installing few apps its telling me insufficient disk space.. wat shud i do please?
Which of the phones?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
dabigjoe6:

please stop saying crap my i1s as it not too talk of i2
Ko ti I to eebu, broda mii, e nefa reassh abuse na. Just tell me Innjoo i1s has gestures support or gesture sensor, and we'll move on. What's 'crap'py in me saying 'I don't think Innjoo phones has gestures,,,,', when it's clearly not in d specs sheet? A gesture sensor is needed for gestures sensing/capabilities, and Innjoo doesn't have it, at least not on d specs sheet.
Can you wave your hand on your phone to change pictures, while viewing your gallery? Or pick calls without touchingthe screen? Or draw gestures on d screen to access apps, from standby?
I wasn't just talking about saying 'capture' or 'cheese' while using camera, to take pictures.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
seyithug:

Ko ti I to eebu, broda mii, e nefa reassh abuse na. Just tell me Innjoo i1s has gestures support or gesture sensor, and we'll move on. What's 'crap'py in me saying 'I don't think Innjoo phones has gestures,,,,', when it's clearly not in d specs sheet? A gesture sensor is needed for gestures sensing/capabilities, and Innjoo doesn't have it, at least not on d specs sheet.
Can you wave your hand on your phone to change pictures, while viewing your gallery? Or pick calls without touchingthe screen? Or draw gestures on d screen to access apps, from standby?
I wasn't just talking about saying 'capture' or 'cheese' while using camera, to take pictures.
the person said gesture sound not air gesture

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
dabigjoe6:

the person said gesture sound not air gesture
Issokay, bros.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Oliveronline: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
Heeboy94:
Which of the phones?
i1s
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by badolee10(m): 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
seyithug:

Issokay, bros.
Oga Mi, I Will Like To Knw Were You Stay At Ib Coz Me Too Dey Ib And I Wanna Buy The Doogee Frm TSO.. So I Will Be Glad If We Can Run Some Tweak On It Togeda.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
seyithug:

Bro you can do gestures on my i2..
See screen shot

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by januarybird: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please, I'm still asking. Does innjoo have a customer care center in Nigeria? Cos I don't understand why a newly opened..........abeg, i don't want to spoil anybody's market. If anyone knows about the customer care, please, holla

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oliveronline:
i1s
what is the allocated memory for app installation on your phone I thought innjoo solved that problem by increasing it from 1gb to 3gb
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
DNDROID:

OGA mi...
you just proved the point that made innjoo
choose to sell their products solely through Jumia..

so H6 on the street is the same price with
InNJoo i1s that is shipped specially to you
via DHL and Flight... Isn't that crazy?!

meanwhile that your qouted shipping price
is strictly for areas where it is unsafe for Jumia to collect cash on delivery.

to the question of why they charge for adding accessories? Well Jumia should answer that!
Some say its 4 multiple items blablabla!

if you contacted me perhaps i could have helped you get the best deal..
DNDROID:

OGA mi...
you just proved the point that made innjoo
choose to sell their products solely through Jumia..

so H6 on the street is the same price with
InNJoo i1s that is shipped specially to you
via DHL and Flight... Isn't that crazy?!

meanwhile that your qouted shipping price
is strictly for areas where it is unsafe for Jumia to collect cash on delivery.

to the question of why they charge for adding accessories? Well Jumia should answer that!
Some say its 4 multiple items blablabla!

if you contacted me perhaps i could have helped you get the best deal..
I forgot to add tecno H6 camera is 8.0 while innjoo i1s camera is 5.0, you think say it easy, tecno ship their phones all the way from China to Nigeria to sell to you guys, the didn't stop at restricting it to any site, the distributed it to various parts of Nigeria, the have a very responsive customer care (each tecno phone comes with a one year warranty, anything that happens to your phone within that one year would be fixed free of charge), the created job opportunities for many people in Nigeria ( I know one guy that is now rich just by been a major dealer of tecno phones in my state). Make una no forget if not of techno many would never have the opportunity of using android phone(Android would have been for the top class in the society) tecno made android cheap and opened the eyes of other android phone manufacturers to the Nigerian market

3 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
idokojerry:
my gionee p2s use to do that thing mostly when am downloading large files or just played and want to charge it,sometimes my apps will crash (app not responding) i wanted to sell the phone sef what I did was to restore my backup which I did through cwm before the issue began and now I can play,download large files and charge the battery without any hotness or mal function,so problem solved factory reset your phone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
dudesexy1111:
Now playing 300 empire no single lag.... Wow I love dis phone
that boring game or another 300,post screenshot
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by allankay(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
I luv dis threading, its contains real people from d onset till now. Innjoo Note is on my mind. Am expecting jumia to lunch it den I do my odering. shocked
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
maxibrainz:

I forgot to add tecno H6 camera is 8.0 while innjoo i1s camera is 5.0, you think say it easy, tecno ship their phones all the way from China to Nigeria to sell to you guys, the didn't stop at restricting it to any site, the distributed it to various parts of Nigeria, the have a very responsive customer care (each tecno phone comes with a one year warranty, anything that happens to your phone within that one year would be fixed free of charge), the created job opportunities for many people in Nigeria ( I know one guy that is now rich just by been a major dealer of tecno phones in my state). Make una no forget if not of techno many would never have the opportunity of using android phone(Android would have been for the top class in the society) tecno made android cheap and opened the eyes of other android phone manufacturers to the Nigerian market
what you are trying to prove now that techno is better right? if not because of Innjoo techno will never think of producing h6 at that price they are just trying to come back to market
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by guydangerous(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
dabigjoe6:

what you are trying to prove now that techno is better right? if not because of Innjoo techno will never think of producing h6 at that price they are just trying to come back to market
if you start giving a child juicy and goodie things at a very tender age what do you think that child will demand when he/she grows up to know the most valuable and worldly things,if innjoo start giving quality goodies in a phone in a very competitive market how long do you think the company will last before falling if it fails to give the goodies other phones are adding gradually or little by little like tecno,for example if you add ten goodie quality in a phone and sell 13k tecno will only add five and it 15k reserving the other five and when yours and that of tecno is compared people will come realize that tecno has the upper hand aside the price with better battery,better IPS,extra memory card,better camera quality,ear phone,customer service,close screen resolution and can be bought any where in the country
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by limgo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Good evening, pls I need help. I mistakenly deleted some files on my innjoo i1s and the phone has entered recovery mode. i don't have any backup.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by justiniyke29: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

I 4got, it's totally resistant 2 heat which means it can stay in a fire of 100,000,000 degree celsius 4 24 hrs shockedshockedshockedshocked

It will be out in...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
2068 gringringringringrin with Android 6.2 Suya gringringringrin
abeg I wan order too hope say it get microwave and iron.and hope it can be upgraded to android 5.5 moi moi
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
justiniyke29:
abeg I wan order too hope say it get microwave and iron.and hope it can be upgraded to android 5.5 moi moi
Android 5.1 Meatpie to 5.2 Nuts 5.3 Orange 5.4 Pear 6.0 Quaker Oats 6.1 Rat or rag 6.2 suya 6.3 Tea 6.4 U 7.0 violet 7.1 wax 7.2 Xylophone 7.3 Yam 7.4 zero
8.0 Abatcha 8.1 Bread 8.2 Carrot 8.3 Dogmeat 8.4 Egg 9.0 Fish 9.1 Gangster 9.2 Honeymoon 9.3 Ink 9.4 Jazz 9.5......make I stop here make Google see name 4 d restgringrin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sammoe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
tecno4life:

Android 5.1 Meatpie to 5.2 Nuts 5.3 Orange 5.4 Pear 6.0 Quaker Oats 6.1 Rat or rag 6.2 suya 6.3 Tea 6.4 U 7.0 violet 7.1 wax 7.2 Xylophone 7.3 Yam 7.4 zero
8.0 Abatcha 8.1 Bread 8.2 Carrot 8.3 Dogmeat 8.4 Egg 9.0 Fish 9.1 Gangster 9.2 Honeymoon 9.3 Ink 9.4 Jazz 9.5......make I stop here make Google see name 4 d restgringrin

Oga, no vex o. But you sure say you no go need check up?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
sammoe:

Oga, no vex o. But you sure say you no go need check up?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
maxibrainz...
and then they went for the rich men!
they simply lost focus and started making reasonably good phones for only the rich...
thats when the networks jumped in...pst!

innjoo Ships from Dubai to Nigeria then to me...grin
8mp for 17.5k;
if i have 17,500 i will kukuma add 2k and get innjoo i2s with 13mp back camera & 5mp front camera, octacore, scratch resistant glass, 5inches at #19,500...no beef..

restricting distribution to a specific shop is to control and eliminate PIRACY...
Thats definitely good for all Nigerians ain't it?

don't petty tecno bro..
they made choice to go for the rich.. So let them swim in rich waters and lets
enjoy greatest specs from innjoo Dubai!
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (137) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.