Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218544 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by swisscarter(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
SuperMartins: Lolzz...no make ur own spoil oo cos I sabi laff pass u oo cheesy...anyway,I greet u,Bro...happy sunday
my guy my previous androids up til naw dn brick tire bt 1ce u dn master am ntin dey again

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Phoenixx07(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
babyboy4every1:
i pity you. U won exchange ur tecno fone with innjoo. You will regret till d end of ur life. Those wu use d fone are already looking for ways to discharge it........you can compare d two phones lailai...quote me....
sharap!!hu u b?wats dis one sayin na?u cn lie eh!!! hw wil u compare dat tecno shit to dis innjoo?guy u dull oº°˚˚˚°º! .m usin dis innjoo π dat shit u ᶜᵃˡˡ p5 no even smell innjoo bck.ppl cn lie eh

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin
Phoenixx07: sharap!!hu u b?wats dis one sayin na?u cn lie eh!!! hw wil u compare dat tecno shit to dis innjoo?guy u dull oº°˚˚˚°º! .m usin dis innjoo π dat shit u ᶜᵃˡˡ p5 no even smell innjoo bck.ppl cn lie eh

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by chrisja(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Phoenixx07: sharap!!hu u b?wats dis one sayin na?u cn lie eh!!! hw wil u compare dat tecno shit to dis innjoo?guy u dull oº°˚˚˚°º! .m usin dis innjoo π dat shit u ᶜᵃˡˡ p5 no even smell innjoo bck.ppl cn lie eh
No mind d guy Jor.... na jolosi dey worry am...lol.
. I dey enjoy my innjoo i1s, I'm even planning to upgrade to i2 soon... Sweet company, sweet devices..I love my innjoooooo lalalalololohahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Phoenixx07(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sum ppl r jst so stupid π lyk sayin foolish tinz .m sure dat guy has nt even seen innjoo b4.na to cum here dy talk rubbish π dy do badbelle for person wai won buy Ð fone.ppl cn b senseless oº°˚˚˚°º! .

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Donpuffy:

haba! my phone hasn't become useless o. its just dat I can't use it 4 anything.
it only boots to recovery mode.
if I try booting it, it freezes with innjoo symbol on d screen.

all I need is cwm backup.zip

Ehn dats d same problem i am experincing too

How didn urs happen
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
mrvocalprowess: its 400mb oo... i dnt have megabyte dat much

Bikko embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chimezie250: pls can u give us guidelines on how to do it

Tanks so much grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
tboyw: whats the difference between "I can't use it for anything" and "useless"

ROTFL
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Donpuffy:

haba! my phone hasn't become useless o. its just dat I can't use it 4 anything.
it only boots to recovery mode.
if I try booting it, it freezes with innjoo symbol on d screen.

all I need is cwm backup.zip
I'm in Benin. i1s

Ehn we are saying d same tin abi u no read wetin i post ni

Have u been able to get dis guy 'cwm backup.zip' abeg if u have do send my own
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
mrvocalprowess: its 400mb oo... i dnt have megabyte dat much

Send me ur no and service provider I go send u credit for data smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
blackkingg:

Send me ur no and service provider I go send u credit for data smiley smiley wink wink
i use glo bis plan
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
youngstar140: take a screen short of dat icon of otg checker let me see

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
[size=16pt]FOR THOSE THAT GOT THEIR INNJOO BRICKED[/size]

Read this link...things you need to know about MTK devices http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2648309

Things you don't understand google it for further details

[b] Do you have custom recovery in your device your device?
If you dont have a custom recovery installed you will obviously need to make one and then flash it.
You need to have the recovery.img of your device.
Download Carliv Touch Recovery Port Tool (Google it or check the links). http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1825722
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2471479

Extract the files to desktop.
Execute the Carliv Port Tool.
Paste the recovery.img of your device to the required folder.
The port tool will then prepare recovery for your device.
Once recovery is prepared, open SP Flash Tool.
Load the scatter file of your device.
Check the recovery option and then select the recovery prepared by Carliv port tool.
And then flash the recovery.
(read a guide how to flash recovery using sp flash tool for step by step tutorial).
Once recovery is flashed, reboot to the recovery.
Install the ROM zip you have for your device.
Now you should be able to boot into your new android system.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
tobilek: i don root ma innjoo wit vroot but d imei no change, e dey write "userbuild" shiii......smbdy help....and mtkdroid dey write abdb nt installed if i press root.....please help!!!

I solved this problem on my friends injoo phone and he is now enjoying his glo bis, you and other guys having similar prob can add me on Whatsap using 08126609722 but no be free o you go find me small token
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tanks a lot for dis I will get back to u
maxjax: [size=16pt]FOR THOSE THAT GOT THEIR INNJOO BRICKED[/size]

Read this link...things you need to know about MTK devices http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2648309

If you dont have a custom recovery installed you will obviously need to make one and then flash it.
Download Carliv Touch Recovery Port Tool (Google it or check the links). http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1825722

Check the recovery option and then select the recovery prepared by Carliv port tool.
(read a guide how to flash recovery using sp flash tool for step by step tutorial).
[/b]
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Okay ur numba nko
mrvocalprowess: i use glo bis plan
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donpuffy(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2014
maxjax: [size=16pt]FOR THOSE THAT GOT THEIR INNJOO BRICKED[/size]

[/b]

maxjax, let's meet pls. either Sapele rd or Airport rd Benin city. I dey Ihama GRA n work in Airport Road.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2014
blackkingg: Okay ur numba nko
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2014
maxjax: that's what u should hav done on the device in the first place.....getting the back up cry
but how long does it stay stuck up on the bootin screen?
But does it stil boot to recovery mode currently?...if YES try resettin to factory settinz...if NO, then follow the steps below

well m suggestion is this ....goto innjoo i1s page and download the ROM and the flashing tools and beginning the process of flashing yo fone
no innjoo device on hands nw with me, would hav sent u a recovery backup file.

gudluck

pls how do i use that 6mb recovery backup posted here sometime ago ...?
which app will i use, mtk droid/sp flash?
how?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dannyz(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Helo my ogas them. Abeg how much did they charge u guys for delivery
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by blackkingg(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2014
dannyz: Helo my ogas them. Abeg how much did they charge u guys for delivery

Its free
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
blackkingg:

Its free
free?? Hw na?? Wat state??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
biz2get:

i was wondering who i was wasting time exchange words with and it turned out to be this FA G... Damn no. i had to stop angry

Lol! see toothpick legs . no let dem slam u 14 years o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
preetydiva:
biz2get:
i was wondering who i was wasting time
exchange words with and it turned out to be
this FA G... Damn no. i had to stop
preetydiva
Lol! see toothpick legs . no let dem slam u 14
years o. Lol.
two jobless fools... get a life and stop displaying ur stu.pidity on Nairaland... preetydiva d overfuccked bitchh,hw is dat well u call ur vagiina doing? biz2get d criminal, nobody to scam today?? i wont reply u both again,keep fooling urselves
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by biz2get(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
preetydiva:

Lol! see toothpick legs . no let dem slam u 14 years o. Lol.

cheesy grin looks like a chinese chopsticks grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
biz2get:

cheesy grin looks like a chinese chopsticks grin

lwkmd!!! na u worse pass me self. Abeg just free am. no need to waste energy on him. nah he ain't worth it. I don forget am sef if not for the pic. my phone has since arrived and even my cousin has seen his. I just visit the thread to see any useful info for apps and all that can be of benefit to the phone. let's move on to better things. did u buy an innjoo i1s too?
I haven't had any issues with mine sha
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dinoescobar(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
FINALLY MY INNJOO I1S PHONES (2) ARRIVED TODAY, PLUGGED IT INTO MY WIRELESS AND WAS GOOD TO GO, ITS OK, ALTHOUGH PLASTICKY, WAT KIND I SAY, FOR THAT PRICE ADO OK.

NOW TO THE PRO'S HOW DO I SAVE MY APPS AND EVERY EVRY IN THE MEMORY CARD, I DONT INTEND TO USE D PHONE MEMORY AS ITS QUITE LOW.
HOOK A BROTHER UP
grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by biz2get(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
preetydiva:

lwkmd!!! na u worse pass me self. Abeg just free am. no need to waste energy on him. nah he ain't worth it. I don forget am sef if not for the pic. my phone has since arrived and even my cousin has seen his. I just visit the thread to see any useful info for apps and all that can be of benefit to the phone. let's move on to better things. did u buy an innjoo i1s too?
I haven't had any issues with mine sha

I had shifted him out of my memory far back.

i ordered mine last night on jumia for 12,999, i got a call this morning for verification plus an email that my item has been shipped. i just hope i wont have to wait the long 3-8 days lol.

did you also get the free sim as advertise by jumia? or just the device.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
biz2get:

I had shifted him out of my memory far back.

i ordered mine last night on jumia for 12,999, i got a call this morning for verification plus an email that my item has been shipped. i just hope i wont have to wait the long 3-8 days lol.

did you also get the free sim as advertise by jumia? or just the device.

lucky u. so u are among those who got it for 13k. got mine for 14k plus shipping 760 or so. no;mine didn't come with any sim pack. the truth is, how much daily data will mtn even give us? Lol that stingy company. but we thank God they brought cheap data thru agents at least. now we can buy more for less.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.