Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) (15589 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
All those posted to Edo state, NYSC 2014 (batch B), let's meet here and help ourselves.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
If u posted to Edo-state u better go with ur Re-deployment latter and go to that stupid camp with drugs... Edo-state Government no they pay anything to copper ooooooooo and they will use u like Mad.....Ex-copper Edo-state Owan East L.G.A

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
bukson2: If u posted to Edo-state u better go with ur Re-deployment latter and go to that stupid camp with drugs... Edo-state Government no they pay anything to copper ooooooooo and they will use u like Mad.....Ex-copper Edo-state Owan East L.G.A
tanx for the advice, ex- corper. hw is cost of living there? lyk hw much is a decent apartment (fit for a corp member)? and does ppa's give accomodation. everything we need to know about serving in Edo state would be appreciated. once again thanks.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
If u are not in Benin City the accomodation very chip and in some villages they will provide u accomadation and food is very chip toooo infact coming to fruits stuff u will enjoy but the is Money is problemn like my own skul they provide me A room and matras

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
For All make sure u go to camp with Drugs... Is the useless camp in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
bukson2: For All make sure u go to camp with Drugs... Is the useless camp in Nigeria
which kind of drugs, anti-malaria drugs or wat?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
bukson2: If u are not in Benin City the accomodation very chip and in some villages they will provide u accomadation and food is very chip toooo infact coming to fruits stuff u will enjoy but the is Money is problemn like my own skul they provide me A room and matras

from benin how does one get to d camp? hw many hours drive is it? which park in benin will be the best to stop at? which network has the best call and internet reception in d camp? thanks.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
I tell... They will just pack like 400peoples in one classroom, no window,Door and unplasted wall, No toilet and berthroom self and If rain fall u are own ur own oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
I was post to Edo. and wnt to redeploy to oyo. pls guy is it possible? bcoz am from Kwara Poly
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Just make sure u get ur medical report..from General hospital

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idiris: I was post to Edo. and wnt to redeploy to oyo. pls guy is it possible? bcoz am from Kwara Poly

but why do u want to redeploy?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
stanley102:

but why do u want to redeploy?
Bcox of my health and distance. is it possible?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idiris: Bcox of my health and distance. is it possible?
u can redeploy on health but not on distance
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
bukson2: If u are not in Benin City the accomodation very chip and in some villages they will provide u accomadation and food is very chip toooo infact coming to fruits stuff u will enjoy but the is Money is problemn like my own skul they provide me A room and matras

from benin how does one get to d camp? hw many
hours drive is it? which park in benin will be the
best to stop at? which network has the best call and
internet reception in d camp? pls answer
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
stanley102:
u can redeploy on health but not on distance
In short I don't like dat place
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
If u are coming from the west...from Ondo Ore express way u will not rech Benin b4 u will drop... U will drop at Okada... Fro those people coming from Ibadan, Osun, Lagos, or anywhere if u Bus pass true Ondo Oore express way just drop at Okada... Camp is in Okada...Network I think all the network is Good but I use MTN with Bb then and is OK... Pls once again don't 4get Okada u don't need to reach Bening but from benin is just like 30mins
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
bukson2: If u are coming from the west...from Ondo Ore express way u will not rech Benin b4 u will drop... U will drop at Okada... Fro those people coming from Ibadan, Osun, Lagos, or anywhere if u Bus pass true Ondo Oore express way just drop at Okada... Camp is in Okada...Network I think all the network is Good but I use MTN with Bb then and is OK... Pls once again don't 4get Okada u don't need to reach Bening but from benin is just like 30mins

thanks. i'm sure dis will help me and a lot others.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by bukson2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
No problem Guy... If u Enter camp self I can even Link u with some Offical to help u on ur deployment or to find better place for u!!!
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
The moment an Edo nysc official told me they went to camp last week to clear the grass, I knew what to expect when I get to camp. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
bukson2: No problem Guy... If u Enter camp self I can even Link u with some Offical to help u on ur deployment or to find better place for u!!!

thankx man. dat will b highly appreciated. i will keep in touch. which year did u serve?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
rationalmind: The moment an Edo nysc official told me they went to camp last week to clear the grass, I knew what to expect when I get to camp. cheesy
lol....na God hand we dey ooo....
Although camp is just for three weeks, if d state on its own is cool, who cares abt d state of d camp?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
stanley102:
lol....na God hand we dey ooo....
Although camp is just for three weeks, if d state on its own is cool, who cares abt d state of d camp?

Lol, we are guys and will definitely survive. It's the ladies I pity.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by SirToby(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm also posted to edo, cn't believe i'll be going there next week. Sobbs.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by MabraO: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
stanley102:

from benin how does one get to d camp? hw many
hours drive is it? which park in benin will be the
best to stop at? which network has the best call and
internet reception in d camp? pls answer

Am not posted to Benin but I reside here.
Anywhere u coming from tell dem u going to okada junction from there u get a car that will take u to the camp Cos it's in okada(okada grammar school)
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
SirToby: I'm also posted to edo, cn't believe i'll be going there next week. Sobbs.
why d sobs? it's well dear. just believe u will enjoy ur stay der.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by ExclusiveD(f): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Posted 2 Edo state n am rly feeling sad ab† it concerning d primary sch camp n oshiomole not paying corpers...All we need i§ actually encouragement n advice
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by sirEAGLES(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Posted to edo, greetings 2 everyone, pls if u have served b4 don't discourage us with ur negative comments
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
MabraO:

Am not posted to Benin but I reside here.
Anywhere u coming from tell dem u going to okada junction from there u get a car that will take u to the camp Cos it's in okada(okada grammar school)

thanks dear.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
sirEAGLES: Posted to edo, greetings 2 everyone, pls if u have served b4 don't discourage us with ur negative comments

i love d spirit. we need positive and encouraging comments here, please......
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by tommychizzle(m): 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Posted to Edo,skul---futminna
Must surely redeploy cos I won't be comfortable in a place am not familiar with...but will surely rock d camp for d main 3wks
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
ExclusiveD: Posted 2 Edo state n am rly feeling sad ab† it concerning d primary sch camp n oshiomole not paying corpers...All we need i§ actually encouragement n advice
start by encouraging urself with d fact dat ur going to Edo state wasn't an accident, it was pre-destined by God. be happy sweet.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
tommychizzle: Posted to Edo,skul---futminna
Must surely redeploy cos I won't be comfortable in a place am not familiar with...but will surely rock d camp for d main 3wks
when do u intend hitting camp? na infinito flexing for the three weeks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. / Kaduna B15 Thread..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.