Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here (14923 Views)

Kaduna State Batch B 2014.let's Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: pls call me on 08165373716 let me see how i can of help, but be informed that 97% of the buildings here are not self-contain.
hello, please can you give a relative location of the areas you are talking about.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by benpuzzy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
yokiti:
hello, please can you give a relative location of the areas you are talking about.
he/she should call anytime he/she is ready. The location is Tudun Wada.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: he/she should call anytime he/she is ready. The location is Tudun Wada.
Tudun wada might be a little bit far; why not places like Arugungun/ new market Zenith bank or Federal/ state low cost areas or GRA phase 1 or 2; though the transport fare will be same as coming from Tudun wada?
She will be able to get self content apartment in these areas.
She might not like Tudun Wada because of its nature.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by benpuzzy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
yokiti:
Tudun wada might be a little bit far; why not places like Arugungun/ new market area or GRA area phase 1 or 2; though the transport fare will be same as coming from Tudun wada?
where is ur relative doing his/her primary assignment? All d same TP to all location in town is btw 30 and 40. All he/she need is a sarene environment.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: where is ur relative doing his/her primary assignment? All d same TP to all location in town is btw 30 and 40. All he/she need is a sarene environment.
If am to consider serenity as an attribute, then Tudun wada is out of it because nothing is serene about the area.
I agree with the transport fare except going to barracks or GGC from places like FCE or federal low cost and vice versa.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by benpuzzy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
yokiti:
If am to consider serenity as an attribute, then Tudun wada is out of it because nothing is serene about the area.
I agree with the transport fare except going to barracks or GGC from places like FCE or federal low cost and vice versa.
u sound like someone that lives in Kontagora, mean while 1room self-contain is very rare here. All the same which area would you prefer that she stays?
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
benpuzzy: u sound like someone that lives in Kontagora, mean while 1room self-contain is very rare here. All the same which area would you prefer that she stays?
I modified the post you first responded to.
Her PPA is GSS in Maraba; it will be better if she can get apartment around Zenith bank, New market or prisons area / Federal Low cost and state low cost that is close to Rtd. Colonel Sanni Bello mansion, Perfect secondary school or Baptist Comprehensive school (Secondary ) General Hospital Kontagora.

By the way, I believe she should have a room to herself in GSS or manage with someone in GSS corpers lodge till Batch C corpers will leave mid October. By then, she will be entitled to a room of her one pending the time 2014 batch C ( new batch ) will come back in January after their yuletide break which I believe will not affect her that much.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by benpuzzy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
yokiti:
I modified the post you first responded to.
Her PPA is GSS in Maraba; it will be better if she can get apartment around Zenith bank, New market or prisons area / Federal Low cost and state low cost that is close to Rtd. Colonel Sanni Bello mansion, Perfect secondary school or Baptist Comprehensive school (Secondary ) General Hospital Kontagora.

By the way, I believe she should have a room to herself in GSS or manage with someone in GSS corpers lodge till Batch C corpers will leave mid October. By then, she will be entitled to a room of her one pending the time 2014 batch C ( new batch ) will come back in January after their yuletide break which I believe will not affect her that much.
since her PPA is GSS, i'd advice dat she make use of their Corper's lodge cos i don't encourage her living inside d town cos of d inherent risk of transporting herself to school, dat "B" Division junction is very dangerous cos dis hausa drivers sometimes misbehaves there, unless she wouldnt mind making me her confidential driver.;-)
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by saintsrow(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
These once ,shey una don ear say Gov B.A Mu'azu don xtend skoo resumption date to oct 10 regardless FG anounced sept 22 becaus of ed-el kabir festival ?! Btw ,,I hope say una dey njoy una break sha ?
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Opeyemia(f): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls House,do We Hav Anyone Dat Work With Inec,and How About The Payment.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Opeyemia: Pls House,do We Hav Anyone Dat Work With Inec,and How About The Payment.

Yes I did at Paikoro LG. It will be paid soon. I spoke to an official today and she said they are rounding up some paper work. She also hinted its possible they pay around the same time with alawee or together.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Opeyemia(f): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2014
toluxa1:

Yes I did at Paikoro LG. It will be paid soon. I spoke to an official today and she said they are rounding up some paper work. She also hinted its possible they pay around the same time with alawee or together.

meaning Lastest Next Two Wks
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Yes

Opeyemia: meaning Lastest Next Two Wks
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by sunboy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please batch B corpers, i want to ask a question ...Can NYSC add Department of Military and Politics to SAED programmes
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Nexxy007: 6:14am On Sep 22, 2014
toluxa1:

I did mine under paikoro too but my ppa is at shiroro LG. I pray I don't have prob with payment.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Nexxy007: I did mine under paikoro too but my ppa is at shiroro LG. I pray I don't have prob with payment.

Did they collect your account details?
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2014
sunboy: Please batch B corpers, i want to ask a question ...Can NYSC add Department of Military and Politics to SAED programmes

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Hey guys im new here, im stream2. I got posted to Niger State Electricity Board, minna
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2014
saheed63: Hey guys im new here, im stream2. I got posted to Niger State Electricity Board, minna

So all stream two guys were posted to Minna? (with the exception of those who redeployed) Or where you guys just randomly posted to nearby States?
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
toluxa1:

So all stream two guys were posted to Minna? (with the exception of those who redeployed) Or where you guys just randomly posted to nearby States?
no i redeployed from kano state. I chosed kwara but niger state was approaved for me. I heard that, most of those adamawa guys that used paiko camp were just filling niger state in their redeployment forms and funny enough it was all approaved so that's why i think you us as plenty as water. Lol.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Here dry ooo. Una don collect INEC Alawee. Some of my friends have collected since Tuesday, learnt 13,500 was paid. Yet to see alert..
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by sunboy(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
I didn't see alert too until I went to bank yesterday to check my balance na so I see 33kplus. I didn't see alert for INEC nor allowee too. Was given ECO BANK.
You guys should go and check that bank first.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Opeyemia(f): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2014
toluxa1:
Here dry ooo. Una don collect INEC Alawee. Some of my friends have collected since Tuesday, learnt 13,500 was paid. Yet to see alert..
hav Not Gotten Inec Alert O,which Bank Are U Using
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2014
Opeyemia:
hav Not Gotten Inec Alert O,which Bank Are U Using

My dear, I have not gotten too jare, though alot of people have. Evening people using my bank (Sterling Bank).

I went to Secretariat, after checking a list they said I am suppose to have been paid so I checked the inec clearance list and I saw they use red biro and Mark "wrong code". D NG no dey wrote against my name was different from my own. They say make I come back on Wednesday sha. That's the cause of the delay. Strangely I never see NYSC alawee sef o, u don see urs? Add me on BBM or whatsapp. Details on my signature.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Opeyemia(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
toluxa1:

My dear, I have not gotten too jare, though alot of people have. Evening people using my bank (Sterling Bank).

I went to Secretariat, after checking a list they said I am suppose to have been paid so I checked the inec clearance list and I saw they use red biro and Mark "wrong code". D NG no dey wrote against my name was different from my own. They say make I come back on Wednesday sha. That's the cause of the delay. Strangely I never see NYSC alawee sef o, u don see urs? Add me on BBM or whatsapp. Details on my signature.
i Never See Alert Too,am Using Gtb,i Did My Own For Shiroro,any Info U Get About Shiroro,
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Opeyemia:
i Never See Alert Too,am Using Gtb,i Did My Own For Shiroro,any Info U Get About Shiroro,
Have you done clearance for that with NYSC? If not, go to the state secretariat to do that.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2014
Paiko Camp loading.. Stream2
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Emmayur(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
toluxa1:
I'm Tolu from Kwara state. I was born and bred here in Minna. Lived here almost all my life, finished from FUTMinna and still posted to Niger (against my wish sha o angry ).
Nice to have you all. wink

Lol, no be your mumcy pray that prayer? Ask her o.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by toluxa1(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Emmayur:

Lol, no be your mumcy pray that prayer? Ask her o.

I wouldn't doubt it at all...very possible
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by Emmayur(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good day guys, There are beautiful self contained apartment and flats available for rent in Bosso and Gidan Kwano areas of Niger state especially for those who are serving in the Federal university of Technology, Minna and in any of the ministries in minna. Call or whatsapp us 07069303910 today.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by nifton(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is pop truely on 2nd July.
Re: Niger State Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here by sammiejr(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cograts 2 all Batch B corpers on our POP, today. Pls na where the party de hold o. Batch B sendforth party. Some holla @ me. I'm @ Minna, Bosso opposite skye bank. 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MUST READ (if You Are Posted To Plateau State) / Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports / NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.