Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Need A Competent Mechanic/ Electrician For My Hyundai Xg 30 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Competent Mechanic/ Electrician For My Hyundai Xg 30 (904 Views)

Pls Where Can I Find A Competent Mechanic In The Whole Of Lagos / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent.pls Advise On My Hyundai H1 2010 / Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Competent Mechanic/ Electrician For My Hyundai Xg 30 by drcenti07: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hello pls refer me to any good mechanic that can resolve my car problems..

Number to contact is 08i366*******

Thanks
Re: I Need A Competent Mechanic/ Electrician For My Hyundai Xg 30 by tyoseni(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
drcenti07: Hello pls refer me to any good mechanic that can resolve my car problems..
Number to contact is 08038221716
Thanks

What is the problem with your car?
Re: I Need A Competent Mechanic/ Electrician For My Hyundai Xg 30 by drcenti07: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
tyoseni:

What is the problem with your car?

Thank you.
My car has the following issues.

1. Rough idling
2. Very low rpm, sometimes stalling
3. Hesitation on acceleration..but when it eventually
picks, it zooms off.
4. Engine surging.

I ran a comprehensive scan on it, and the following
codes came out..
P0101, 0106, 0113, 0136, 0141, 0156, 0171, 0175,
0183, 0446..
I have replaced, all spark plugs, coils, maf, fuel pump,
fuel filter..
The problem still persist
Changed the tps, to no avail.

Av been trying to locate the map sensor on my car also..

Car drives very well if I throttle hard..

The dude that ran a comprehensive scan for me is charging me 60k to get it fixed.. This is some1 who claimed the tps was the map sensor.

Another mechanic @ ladipo, lagos claimed he will fix it for 30k, but he doesn't wanna tell me what's involved.., saying I will drop the car and return the next day.

Am a DIY person, and would need to know what and what is involved..

So far, my culprit going by the scan is the manifold absolute pressure sensor.. But,bi DON'T know where its located on my intake manifold. Cos I know, O2 sensors can't cause the symptoms am experiencing...

That's my ordeal...

Would appreciate any useful suggestion
Re: I Need A Competent Mechanic/ Electrician For My Hyundai Xg 30 by mayor2013: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
shocked

(1) (Reply)

2005 Nissan X-trail... Is It A Good Choice Or Not? / Inexpensive Method To Prevent Battery Terminal Corrosion / Power Steering Pkalava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.