Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (34346 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2014
cutiesoglam: Dey should wrap up d film. It is gettin toolong!I stopped @ seaon 6!..soon,dey wil start twisting d story n oit will become rubbish

You have no idea wat u re missing out on. Never a dull moment as far as Sam and Dean re involved.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kezifils:

You have no idea wat u re missing out on. Never a dull moment as far as Sam and Dean re involved.
yeah
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by penzino(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Supernatural season 10 episode 1 Black. Starting on October 7
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's about time
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by emmasaker: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
As a newbie, hi all. I am a total supernatural fan. Absolutely love the series!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmasaker: As a newbie, hi all. I am a total supernatural fan. Absolutely love the series!
yeah bro! dis is de year of d demon-dean!!! ,de Deeamon!!

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by eghos12(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
* in dean voice* hellow sons of bithches

*in crawely voice* HELLOW BOYS
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
parrotibaba: yeah bro! dis is de year of d demon-dean!!! ,de Deeamon!!

lol...
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Signed in!!!!!!
Been a while now!!!!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by penzino(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2014
philfearon:
Signed in!!!!!!
Been a while now!!!!
Sign in acknowledged! cool welcome boss. Parrotibaba no spoilers Biko.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2014
penzino:
no wahala bro!!! grin no more spoilers!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by basille(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
This producers never learn, the longer a series run, the less interesting and fücked up the story line seem to become.
Huge fan of Supernatural, still at season 9 epispde 14. Has anyone heard of the tv series Gotham?
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
penzino:
Thanks Boss....

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
basille:
This producers never learn, the longer a series run, the less interesting and fücked up the story line seem to become.
Huge fan of Supernatural, still at season 9 epispde 14. Has anyone heard of the tv series Gotham?
Not really, and they(CW) kept renewing d show cos of good ratings so de writers n producers can't help but continue d series
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Today is d premiere of supernatural season 10!

The year of de DEAMON

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
You guys seen the special episode ? Pretty Cool.... Like a review of the entire series smiley

Awesome stuff... Crowley, Castiel and everyone talking about the series... Nice
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by emmanuel234real: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Supernatural - S010E01 - Black free download mobile and pc http://onepeeps.com/tv-shows/episodes?id=45
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2014
Dean without emotion. More badass than b4. Gr8 1st episode. Sam abductor's punishment is currently doing press up wink
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
Kezifils:
Dean without emotion. More badass than b4. Gr8 1st episode. Sam abductor's punishment is currently doing press up wink
gbam! @bolded…… dean no care if d guy wan kill Sam or not wetin e know dat e wan kill d guy ,period!!

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
supernatural season 10 episode 2 coming up!!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
this episode rocks!!! from demon-dean being a total bad a$$ to Crowley being a scheming brat n also e be like castiel don get lover ooh(in Hannah) ...metatron trying to exchange his freedom for cass's grace,although I hated dat Crowley has got his hands on d first blade(again) but totally enjoyed d episode especially with d army guy getting his a$$ kicked by dean...all in all! a great episode!!

...in deans voice with Spanish accent "so u came all d way here to say...my name is indigo Montoya ,u killed my father ,prepare to die...n I d just roll up?"

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by khanivorous(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
parrotibaba:
this episode rocks!!! from demon-dean being a total bad a$$ to Crowley being a scheming brat n also e be like castiel don get lover ooh(in Hannah) ...metatron trying to exchange his freedom for cass's grace,although I hated dat Crowley has got his hands on d first blade(again) but totally enjoyed d episode especially with d army guy getting his a$$ kicked by dean...all in all! a great episode!!

...in deans voice with Spanish accent "so u came all d way here to say...my name is indigo Montoya ,u killed my father ,prepare to die...n I d just roll up?"

That scene got me big time...reminded me of a movie I watched in the early 90s where that statement was made

HILARIOUS...dean really ate that dude up for breakfast
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
khanivorous:

That scene got me big time...reminded me of a movie I watched in the early 90s where that statement was made

HILARIOUS...dean really ate that dude up for breakfast
yeah ,Jensen played dis demon part damn well!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
OK ep 1 was a bit sloe for me but due to the quotes above am gonna watch ep 2.

Brb.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by penzino(m): 7:03am On Oct 17, 2014
That Montoya guy get mind sha, still dey go look for books on demons. Does he think Dean is an ordinary demon? He possesses the bloody Mark of Cain. That guy just wan suffer.. ....

1 Like

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
penzino:
That Montoya guy get mind sha, still dey go look for books on demons. Does he think Dean is an ordinary demon? He possesses the bloody Mark of Cain. That guy just wan suffer.. ....
well na so..d guy no know about all dis demon stuff b4 so now he GATS research
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Nice episode.... Disappointed that Dean is no longer a Demon tho...and I'm also disappointed at how easy it was to cure his Demon - Ness...., I thought the mark of Cain would make that a little more difficult....

In any case, twas a pretty good episode, I feel sorry for that lady angel that's loving up on Castiel, he's not showing her any love sad

And it seems we have a new character, obviously a Demon, wonder where the babe came from.... I'm guessing she came from Dean
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2014
nani667:
Nice episode.... Disappointed that Dean is no longer a Demon tho...and I'm also disappointed at how easy it was to cure his Demon - Ness...., I thought the mark of Cain would make that a little more difficult....

In any case, twas a pretty good episode, I feel sorry for that lady angel that's loving up on Castiel, he's not showing her any love sad

And it seems we have a new character, obviously a Demon, wonder where the babe came from.... I'm guessing she came from Dean
not only u bro,I loved d episode but was not happy dat Deamon was cured(not easily cos he broke away from d trap b4 Cass intervened) considering dat we had to deal with soulless Sam for half of season 6 but anyways d mark of Cain is still dere n might be a good story arc for Dean, maybe he might go back to how he was when he got d mark n according to Crowley, he has to kill in other to keep d mark satisfied (let's see how dat one goes) ...as for Hannah,I pity am shaa ,having feelings for someone who doesn't return d favor ,well Cass do not want dat cos maybe He's afraid dat she might suffer cos of him or dia mission to return rogue angels back to heaven would be compromised cos of dia feelings for each other (I still get hope for dia side shaa) ...I enjoyed d part of Crowley handling affairs in hell n how he simply exploded dat demon dat thought he could become his sidekick with just a snap of his finger, also d demon dat set himself on fire...I can't wait to find out who dat woman at d end of d episode is(biga$$ mojo she has going on pinning does two guys on d ceiling) ...just when Cass tells Dean to take a break,dat everywhere is "quiet" ,d "quietness" is d view of a redhead woman pinning two hotel attendants on d ceiling... all in all ,a good episode!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Goandie: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kezifils:

He dey miss gidigon.
Me just luv d new dean with d kain mark
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Kezifils(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Goandie:

He dey miss gidigon.
Me just luv d new dean with d kain mark

They don't cure the guy BT I hope his badass is still intact.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Goandie: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kezifils:

They don't cure the guy BT I hope his badass is still intact.
Why now oooo dem don spoil am for mi.
Waitin for d episode 2 ply up so I can enjoy it more, than watchin it one by one
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by thatchick: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yet to watch episode 3, but I think from previous a episode Sam mentioned that when Dean holds the blade, he thirsts for blood more and yearn to kill more and he can't control it. Maybe that's why it's easy for them to cure Dean cos he's not with blade but with the mark still on him once he holds the blade the demon will be unleashed. That's why Cain warned him when he went to him for the blade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fumes At Frodd, Blasts Him / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Pere & Angel's Eviction Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.