Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (34381 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2015
penzino:
that heaven concept was classy. But wait o, what will be bobby's punishment? Cast back to earth? Or sentenced to heaven's jail?

In Bobby's voice *just when I thought am done, they drag me back into it* .
I miss Bobby sha.
I guess we may never know!!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2015
penzino:
that heaven concept was classy. But wait o, what will be bobby's punishment? Cast back to earth? Or sentenced to heaven's jail?

In Bobby's voice *just when I thought am done, they drag me back into it* .
I miss Bobby sha.
True d heaven concept was wonderful ,a classy episode ,now metratron will hv to deal with Cass as he is human ,d ending part of d episode was epic ,with bobby reading Sam d letter ...

It seems like d mark of Cain is turning Dean back into a demon again n mk I no add spoilers grin ...anyways it was nice seeing Bobby again n d song dat was playing in his heaven ,I remember dat song was played d episode "weekend at bobby's" in season six one of d episodes dat solely focused on Bobby... n to answer ur question about where Bobby will end up ,probably prison for causing a riot in prison

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Another awesome episode

Cass is back

Sam makes a deal with Rowena
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Tegaproxy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sam to the rescue again!!! So desperate he had 2 make a deal with Rowena of all people..... Hope he has a backup plan if dis sh*t goes south
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by dacza: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
I've been following supernatural since season one and d same tinz always happens .one of the Winchesters always makes a stupid deal with some one he is not suppose to trust to save his broda and it always leads to even more complex problems. I just wish they would do something new for once
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Tegaproxy:
Sam to the rescue again!!! So desperate he had 2 make a deal with Rowena of all people..... Hope he has a backup plan if dis sh*t goes south
d sh1t will always go south n Rowena is interested in her coven's magic dat is inside d men of letters bunker
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Tegaproxy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
2dayz episode on point
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2015
Another wonderful episode ,Dean succumbing to d mark ,killing d whole stynes family including d kid ,and almost killed Cass ...Sam reminding Crowley dat he is indeed evil n d burial of Charlie ...

Spoiler ,death will be in d finale
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
Another wonderful episode ,Dean succumbing to d mark ,killing d whole stynes family including d kid ,and almost killed Cass ...Sam reminding Crowley dat he is indeed evil n d burial of Charlie ...

Spoiler ,death will be in d finale
Dean didn't succumb to the mark bro....
Anyways,The season 10 finale was really epic man! This is the reason why the cw don't wanna let go of the series!!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

Anyways,The season 10 finale was really epic man! This is the reason why the cw don't wanna let go of the series!!
Dats not d finale deres still one episode left and hes succumbing to d mark d guy didn't even give much thought abt killing d kid.
Spoiler alert death is back, next week wud be awesome.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Dats not d finale deres still one episode left and hes succumbing to d mark d guy didn't even give much thought abt killing d kid.
Spoiler alert death is back, next week wud be awesome.
I think Dean helped the boy! Its in their nature.......And Dean have done such "no thought" killing in the past too!
Woow..I was thinking this was the final oooo..
The Cw always have a way of hitting up the final 4 episodes of their hit series..
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2015
philfearon:

Dean succumbed to d mark ,aided by d death of Charlie ,he told Sam dat it should hv been him being burnt instead of Charlie n didn't think twice of killing d kid ,something d old dean won't do ,I remember in season 7 when he killed dat kitsune ,Amy n her kid walked in ,he told him to keep his hands clean or he will hunt him down n dis kid is literally a monster but dis Cyrus kid was a human being who was forced to join d Styne family n dean just blew his brains out without thinking n ooh! nearly killed Cass
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
Dean succumbed to d mark ,aided by d death of Charlie ,he told Sam dat it should hv been him being burnt instead of Charlie n didn't think twice of killing d kid ,something d old dean won't do ,I remember in season 7 when he killed dat kitsune ,Amy n her kid walked in ,he told him to keep his hands clean or he will hunt him down n dis kid is literally a monster but dis Cyrus kid was a human being who was forced to join d Styne family n dean just blew his brains out without thinking n ooh! nearly killed Cass
You are right...I just rewatched it..
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 8:35pm On May 16, 2015
Sam just brought Dean alot closer to the Darkside.... Dean really loved Charlie, Sam messed up sad

See how Dean bullied Castiel
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2015
nani667:
Sam just brought Dean alot closer to the Darkside.... Dean really loved Charlie, Sam messed up sad

See how Dean bullied Castiel
Dats one thing I dont get too yh cass didnt wanna fight him at all buh come on hes an angel all blood on his face, is it just me cause I think d angels are far less powerful dan wen we 1st saw dem take 4 example wen dean 1st met cass he stabbed him with d demon blade nd not a single drop of blood came out, apart frm dat cass himself isnt dat powerful even with his grace back.
As 4 cass dying I wasnt too worried, I believed watever brought him back all d 3 times he died wud still bring him back.

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Dats one thing I dont get too yh cass didnt wanna fight him at all buh come on hes an angel all blood on his face, is it just me cause I think d angels are far less powerful dan wen we 1st saw dem take 4 example wen dean 1st met cass he stabbed him with d demon blade nd not a single drop of blood came out, apart frm dat cass himself isnt dat powerful even with his grace back.
As 4 cass dying I wasnt too worried, I believed watever brought him back all d 3 times he died wud still bring him back.
Cass didn't want to fight Dean cos he believed Dean would stop n care like he did in season 8 where Naomi ordered him to kill Dean but he was wrong cos d mark is in full control of dean ...remember he was able to capture dean in episode 3 when dean was a Knight of hell n he was far weaker den

As for bleeding ,go n rewatch dat part where dean stabbed him with Ruby's blade ,when he pulled d blade out ,u can see d blood on d blade ,also when Cass fought with Uriel ,de both bled
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 11:12am On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

It's not about Angels being powerful or not... Dean has embraced his anger and the mark is fueling that anger.... The mark is very old, very very old, so not just any angel can stand anyone with the mark... That's why Cain was so powerful...

Probably only Archangels can handle the mark's power

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
yh u all may be right buh u cant say hes as powerful as be4
I mean dis is d same cass dat brought back dean frm hell md sam also nd cudnt even heal claire's mom even with his grace back.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
I mean dis is d same cass dat brought back dean frm hell md sam also nd cudnt even heal claire's mom even with his grace back.

LOL... You think Castiel did it alone....? He had the help of many Angels to bring Dean back from hell..... He said it in one of the episodes in that season that many angels died during the mission to bring Dean back from hell
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Claire's mom was already dead ,u can heal d dead
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Even in the order of angels according to the series,Castiels level is low!
2ndly,don't joke with the mark....Even Crowley fears the mark!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Tegaproxy(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2015
Just can't wait till September for season 11
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2015
Mehn!!

Death...?

Crowley...?

Rowena...?

The darkness...?

Mk I no spoil for ppl wey never watch grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by TheLokI: 7:48pm On May 21, 2015
And Darkness falls cheesy
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2015
TheLokI:
And Darkness falls cheesy
shiiii no spoil am now ,mk we wait for weekend grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 10:37pm On May 21, 2015
This episode was the most useless supernatural episode I've ever seen.... When I was happy that death was finally gonna teleport Dean to Mars or Pluto...

It was a very stupid finale... Yet again they put their selfish needs first before the safety of the whole world....

And I hope they aren't trying to tell me that Dean Killed Death ? Cos that would just be the most stupid thing....

Useless episode ❌❌❌
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
nani667:
This episode was the most useless supernatural episode I've ever seen.... When I was happy that death was finally gonna teleport Dean to Mars or Pluto...

It was a very stupid finale... Yet again they put their selfish needs first before the safety of the whole world....

And I hope they aren't trying to tell me that Dean Killed Death ? Cos that would just be the most stupid thing....

Useless episode ❌❌❌
seriously dey heard of d consequence yet dey still did, they're getting annoying.
Abt death I agree with u, I was like wat de heck, hes death for crying out loud if hes dead den dats just lame, if d head of d grim reaper is dead den how do people die.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
nani667:

Useless episode ❌❌❌
yeah it was an average episode compared to d last one ,I believe death is dead cos in season 5 Crowley said dat dat his blade can kill d owner ...d high point was d darkness hitting d earth n covering d both of dem

I don't really blame d Winchesters ,de hv sacrificed dem selves for d world many times n without any reward other than d death of dia family n friends so de r now looking out for each other ,honestly I wasn't surprised dat dean wouldn't go ahead with d plan but was shocked when death was struck instead ...n I think d reason for d "no brother sacrifice" is also because of d fans dat r tired of seeing dem die over n over again ,I just hope dat with d coming of d darkness dat God will finally mk his appearance n end everything
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by kevinokereh(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2015
Well with what i understand, Dean almost succumbed to the mark of Cain and thats the reason Sam and Cass are worried about him. Lets not forget that Dean is the vessel of Arch Angel Micheal, although Cain told him that he will call for him when the time comes. For me Dean is stronger but not stonger than castiel

reasons:

1.castiel now knows the feeling of being human
2. castiel is not just a friend to the winchesters but like a family

moreover the king of hell(crowley) planned very well and it worked out for him.

there must be a way dean will come back as human, either by transferring the power to someone who needs it or returning it back to its rightful owner (cain)
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:02am On May 25, 2015
kevinokereh:
Well with what i understand, Dean almost succumbed to the mark of Cain and thats the reason Sam and Cass are worried about him. Lets not forget that Dean is the vessel of Arch Angel Micheal, although Cain told him that he will call for him when the time comes. For me Dean is stronger but not stonger than castiel

reasons:

1.castiel now knows the feeling of being human
2. castiel is not just a friend to the winchesters but like a family

moreover the king of hell(crowley) planned very well and it worked out for him.

there must be a way dean will come back as human, either by transferring the power to someone who needs it or returning it back to its rightful owner (cain)
mate u r still far ,d mark has been removed ...r u in season what?
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 25, 2015
This series had overstayed it's welcome, and Season 10's finale kinda consolidated my sentiments. Arguably the lamest season finale I've had the misfortune of watching. since I started watching TV series.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51