Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known (1170 Views)

Asthma Complete Cure And Real Medicine / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by omona10: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Don't ignore this: Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose.Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, amen! Source: www.facebook.com/papaakpos
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by omona10: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls front page,people really need diz! Save a Life Today
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by englishmart(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wish you were correct. It would help you make some millions you know. ?
But unfortunately you are wrong.

The cure is yet to be discovered.
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by omona10: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
B0SS,DiZ IS The latest Develpment concerning the Ebola case. Trying. Is better than Ignoring. Dont say you where not Told
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by paparazzi1987(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stop spreading spurious information all ind the name of front page
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by omona10: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Some people are Just Stupid,are you the 1 feeding me.Trying to help those in Danger all you could offer is Stupid commed. Here is a back up 4rm bbc. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/411030.stm
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
omona10: Some people are Just Stupid,are you the 1 feeding me.Trying to help those in Danger all you could offer is Stupid commed. Here is a back up 4rm bbc. www.news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/411030.stm

Why are you doing this?
That link is false.
Re: Ebola: Cure And Solution To Ebola Known by omona10: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Shikaamaru:

Why are you doing this?
That link is false.
. Sorry bro. Here is it http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/411030.stm

(1) (Reply)

Low Ovarian Reserve – Meaning, Causes And Solution / Can Someone Explain Multiple Fibroid And Way Forward / Self Heating Knee Support Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.