Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly (27076 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Borno: Child Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Others In Benisheikh / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Consultville(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Another female suicide bomber blew herself up at the entrance gate of the Central Administration block of the Kano Polytechnic, on Wednesday, killing two people and injuring seven others.

The incident, which occurred at about 2.30pm, led to a stampede among members of staff as well as final year students, who were going through a list of successful graduates mobilised for the Batch B of the National Youth Service Corps.

Eyewitnesses said the suicide bomber, who was carrying an Improvised Explosive Device, approached the institution located along Bayero University, Kano road.
Security agents have since cordoned off the scene of the incident as officers of the Police bomb squad have begun investigations.

The Kano State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Adenrele Shinaba, confirmed the deaths of the suicide bomber and two persons as well as the seven persons who were injured.

The BBC however, reports that six persons were killed.

He said “The teenage female suicide bomber sneaked into the crowd and detonated the Improvised Explosive Devise she concealed leaving on its trail death and destruction.”

Shinaba said the impact of the blast blew the suicide bomber into pieces, adding the charred remains of the female suicide bomber had been
deposited in a morgue.

He enjoined residents of the state to be extra vigilant and report suspicious movement to security agents for proactive action.
Kano has come under attacks by suicide bombers since Sunday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28571037
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hiam!
Hope it aint what I'm thinking?!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Kalvan: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
I'm Goofluck Jonathan and I condemn this act.

The demons of Boko are obeying their paymaster.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Firmjudge(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
#PressRelease.
I strongly condemned this evil and wicked act, we condole with the family of the affected, we will do everthing humanly possible to bring the perpetrators to book.

We advise law abiding nigerians to go about there normal (buying and selling) business as our security agents are ontop of the situation..

Thank you..

45 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by thegoodone2(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
mm
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by cerzo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
i strongly believe that these suicide girl bombers are the chibok girls,,,,

32 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by whirlwind7(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
This horrendous development just entered a new, and a more deadly phase.
This is about the third reported female suicide bomber in just a few days.
Never in my wildest imagination did I ever feel it would come to this.

Have never been as pessimistic about the future of Nigeria as I am right now.
Looks like the beginning of the end......seriously.

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nigeria! a season of fireworks and bombs.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by stevebond007(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its now usual, it no longer surprises us, a norm
So sad , ebola virus, unemployment, corruption, suicide bombing

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Swagavillage(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
na knockout now for naija

meanwhile flex and Download More Than 100gb Files OnYour PC & Android Using Airtel Sim
read here = http://101.gs/dxft94
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Olusharp(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
read this too http:// www.nairaland.com/1836057/
unique-horse-duck-fiction-short
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by okotv(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
this one is getting worse in kano....security details should please up their game

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Akbee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by coldsummer: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Everyday it's #Ebola and #BokoHaram
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by mactoni91(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chei!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by akereconfi: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
May Ebola Virus raid the camp of Boko Haram

Amen

15 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tbaba1234: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Could these be the chibok girls ?

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by akinlex(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
this is wa oooo
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by OCcool: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
This bombing spree has gone to a whole new level. Tufiakwa ooo

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Adesewa19(f): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Omg.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by iceberylin(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
So people still stay their

The rate of this suicide bombers will make people think it originated from Naija

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Lildreezy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
that biatch shouldnt worry, there are over 72 male virgin models too bleep her over there. why was this religion even allowed to exist.

i just pray that these gurlz are not............

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by princealbashir: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
A day won't be complete without a case of bombing! The sorry state of our dear country! May God deliver us from these people; Amin

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by watered(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
#smh[quote author=]make dem no com near plateau state polytechnic o..if dem go come sef make sure say no b HRDC even if na hrdc sef make dem ni reach mass communication hall o cos as we take plenty if dem put am na die o[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by AsSabirin(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
this just makes it more evident this people they use fir this missions are not brainwashed with the verses on the Holy Quran.
From all indications, this people are most probably under the influenceof some black magic or juju as we call it in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by MARKone(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is getting too boring angry

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by mizzy007(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Power has bin transferred from d male folks 2 d female folkz.... D end z near

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by NosaHenry(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
while our government and security agencies remain inactive in respect of the chibok girls, i can see that the BH boys are seriously working on them. Northern babes are no go area for now

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by funshybam(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by amnestylaw1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
cerzo: i strongly believe that these suicide girl bombers are the chibok girls,,,,

Mba, Chibok is a scam- so they want us to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Mexyz(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ebola and boko are the reigning things in naija currently, God pls preserve me, my family members and all the nairalanders that will like this post in Jesus Name...Amen.

31 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by sisiafrika(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chibok Girls recruit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos / Fani Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu In A Lovely Selfie(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.