Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Business Connection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Connection (492 Views)

Business Connection / Are You In Need Of Any UK Business Connection? / Business Connection Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Connection by uchvision(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi people,
I'm looking for people who have key contacts of individuals and companies where security guards and other security services can be deployed.
You do not have know anything about security; all that is needed is you providing the lead and allow us wrap up the technicalities required.

And what is in it for you? You can be rest assured that your interest will be protected through some handsome commission. The commission can be one-off or recurring depending on the nature of the contract. We are ready to sign MOU's with serious individuals.

You do not have to know anything about my profession or business and I don't have to know much about yours, but by leveraging on our networks we can make some money from others' businesses while leaving the experts to sort out the details.

Let's talk if you are interested!

uchmanbiz@gmail.com
BBM 332C8C1B

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Seizes Smuggled Goods Worth N107 Million In 28 Days / Business Opportunity / ANAMBRA Mini Importers Forum. Lets Meet Here. Share Ur Experiences And Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.