Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? (12563 Views)

Sex, Kissing, Shared Needles Can Give The Deadly Ebola Virus / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Must See Pics: See What Deadly Ebola Virus Can Do To Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by BluStreak(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Checkout wiki too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garcinia_kola. It has something on that also.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
slows down d multiplication of the virus, does not cure it. if it dies ebola wont be an epidemic, use ur brians, is bitter cola gold dat victims cudnt buy tonnes of it
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by heatmeup(f): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
bitter kola? my grandma for village don make am b dat

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by DRealGeesam(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: kid go find ur mates to play with.... U no dey shine eyes?.... Ur post reeks
You are mad!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by ModoetForma(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
I'm a medical student and com'on how can bitter kola cure the ebola virus. That's a pure joke brother and wake up.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by imiski(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
winkHeard kolanut also cures it from google
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by ifekemmy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=OkikiOluwa1]
Human beans, kindly locate the hospital that the late Patrick Sawyer of Liberia was admitted in. Go there & sleep on the late man's bed. Hug every item used by the man.
Later, come back to Nairaland after 21 days with symptoms of Ebola. I ll buy you 21 baskets of kolanuts to cure your Ebola Virus!

Last Bullet
Werey Pataki!

D hospital has bin shut so i heard

Last bullet! D Op did not say kolanut bt bitter kola
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
You are mad!
u forgot I said ur dad nd I ar in d same mental facility or wot? What's new?
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: u forgot I said ur dad nd I ar in d same mental facility or wot? What's new?
You ll soon be banned!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by ebencoreal(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have just confirmed on google that Bitter Kola cam be the best cure for Ebola virus, may God help us.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Thdra(f): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Very soon bitter kola go scarce, govt has refused to pay for bitter kola subsidy so it nw sells for 1000 a piece aπϑ 1500 black market. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Totti9(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
small time now CNN go dismiss dis news now because it was discovered by african....
Any aboki wey get bitterkola now don hit jackpot ooooo
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by samseen02(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
GovWahala: I read and heard same thing.
Now bitter kola is going to become a scarce commodity. embarassed
lol. Thank God my grand mother has a plantation... A big business on the way
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by idee91: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
The cure was created b4 d disease... we just hope dis is the cure.... Amen
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
You ll soon be banned!
its a gud thing dat d mods ar reasonable ppl, unlike u..... I posted som info I got in order to get opinions nd insight frm reasonable ppl yet dumbazz lyk u chose to opt in wt natn to contribute nd insultin me in d process...... I wld hv left u alone nd let be buh I checked ur antecedents n found out u ar really fond of cyber-bullying nd its ppl lyk u dat wld neva throw a fruit in a food fyt in real lyf wc made me decide to put u where u belong; D Gutter.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: its a gud thing dat d mods ar reasonable ppl, unlike u..... I posted som info I got in order to get opinions nd insight frm reasonable ppl yet dumbazz lyk u chose to opt in wt natn to contribute nd insultin me in d process...... I wld hv left u alone nd let be buh I checked ur antecedents n found out u ar really fond of cyber-bullying nd its ppl lyk u dat wld neva throw a fruit in a food fyt in real lyf wc made me decide to put u where u belong; D Gutter.
You ll soon end up inside my soak away.
If not that yot need blood transfusion, how can an e-rat like you be quoting me.
Last Bullet
Don't let me pour my anger on you this night.
I never collect my salary o!
I v not seen my period & it's vexing me!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by tellwisdom: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
So u get BB?...who buy am for you?
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by ishobatunz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: Just received a BC on bbm from a friend : Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose.Simply peel and chew!May God protect us all, amen! Pls share..... How true?
to be sincere,I read about it from google and it is actually real...its advised to be eating it since its rampant currently.prevention is better than cure!!!
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Thebrightest(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wow
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
tellwisdom: So u get BB?...who buy am for you?
I didn't buy it.... It was a gift frm ur mother afta I rendered her som "service" as it has neva bn given to her b4..... U shld ask her how she bought it

1 Like

Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: I didn't buy it.... It was a gift frm ur mother afta I rendered her som "service" as it has neva bn given to her b4..... U shld ask her how she bought it

Another product from an infested gonorrhea pucci. I see you boi cool
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
tellwisdom:

Another product from an infested gonorrhea pucci. I see you boi cool
dude y u trippin? U askd me a qstn so I gave u d most honest of ans.... Anyway, ur mum ran out of superlatives 4me, dats all dat mata
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by tellwisdom: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: dude y u trippin? U askd me a qstn so I gave u d most honest of ans.... Anyway, ur mum ran out of superlatives 4me, dats all dat mata

Tripping?? You mean i am tripping for your female bearer even with her encroached pucci reeling of diseases? How can??
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
tellwisdom:

Tripping?? You mean i am tripping for your female bearer even with her encroached pucci reeling of diseases? How can??
in english, u sayin? ....... Ur username is a pure irony on ur character nd intellect
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by tellwisdom: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: in english, u sayin? ....... Ur username is a pure irony on ur character nd intellect

Dude, you are a curse to the vagiiiina that produced you. Wished your parents knew their goat face child is here dragging them on the mud. Anuofia angry
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by okonja(m): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
[size=30pt]By God's grace, it will cure it.[/size]
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
tellwisdom:

Dude, you are a curse to the vagina that produced you. Wished your parents knew their goat face child is here dragging them on the mud. Anuofia angry
xcuse me kiddo, did I touch a nerve? U seem unnerved. I'm sure u gon think twice nxt tym ur joblessness push u to insult sombdy else wen nat provoked.
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by tellwisdom: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Licensed2Kill: xcuse me kiddo, did I touch a nerve? U seem unnerved. I'm sure u gon think twice nxt tym ur joblessness push u to insult sombdy else wen nat provoked.

If you spew shìt again from that smelly mouth, I will piss into your throat and make u swallow it. Ìdiot. You think you can stand me in a verbal exchange?? Omo ale jati jati
Re: Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2014
tellwisdom:

If you spew shìt again from that smelly mouth, I will piss into your throat and make u swallow it. Ìdiot. You think you can stand me in a verbal exchange?? Omo ale jati jati
wow.... Really? U must b a badazz e-warrior.... What's d worse u can do.... Caps lock me to death over d internet? ? .....smelly lyk u goin around d internet spewin unfathomable trash all over d place formin e-badazz wen In reality u wld neva throw a banana in a fruit fyt....now, u've bn noticed...go get lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHO DG, Ghebreyesus Stresses Importance Of Abortion Access / Stop Dumping Mentally Challenged Persons In Anambra - State Government / Wearing Of Face-Masks Is Compulsory In Niger State - Governor Sani Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.