Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,312 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 (18384 Views)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by slydog(m): 5:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Pushing putin to his old ways, cold war, buh I support sha, how can 239 people just die for nothing? Someone must take responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by aminho(m): 5:40am On Jul 31, 2014
up putin team russia

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2014
That one be say you wan start World War 3 be dat. grin

Do these Americans think that the World Cup is NBA playoffs or Superbowl embarassed tongue

4 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by phabulux: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2014
GLeesMODEL: [[[ZOOM]]]
••••!!!
^
^
The Whistle Has been blown for the most prized pageant in Nigeria!!!

Are you bold enough to be the mouth piece of Nigeria's democrazy

Are you ready to advocate for the Sustenance  of Nigeria's fledging (?) democrazy?

Are you disposed to crusade for positive electoral process in Nigeria?

Are you intelligent enough to Grab this ultimate prize?

The Search Is ON!!!
             FACE OF DEMOCRAZY NIGERIA 2014

Hurry up and grab your form by paying N5,500 to any Diamond Bank NationWide.
 Acct name: Fajag Concept. 
 Acct No: 0025225058

Then log on: www.fdn.org.ng

To Proceed your registration 

For more info contact: 
Alex - 08037780342
Flex- 08173026541 
 Vivian Lam- 08189019266
BB Pin:, 2B55C3F8,

CROWNS!!!
winner (FDN Queen 2014)

¤ 1st runner up ( FDN Advocacy)

¤ 2nd Runner up (FDN Ambassador) 

...... celebrating 15 years of democrazy in Nigeria!!!

WATCH OUT!!!
DEMOCRAZY HEROES AWARD
4th October, 2014
Transcorp Hilton Abuja
[Special Presence & Awardee:
Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
President Federal Republic Of Nigeria]

More: www.fdn.org.ng/award

Packaged By Fajag Concept LTD
Promoted By: Amity Global Network
Media By: Omab Communications!
Powered By: Daar Communications!
Photo By: Mattson Creation Photography

Stupidd-assss ffucks such as you need to be put in their place, but, I can't be bothered to waste my meg on you.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Let see if FIFA will stick to their creed of not of allowing goverment intervention in soccer. As for the US shame on them, if they had not gotten involved in Ukraine this whole thing wouldnt have happened. They are pained they lost Crimea to Russian. As per their EU stooge when Russian turn the heat on them they would understand how far. It is time the world call the US out, look at how they screw things in Libya,Iraq, Afgan, Syria and now Ukraine.

11 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by RColours: 5:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Mynd44: They keep pushing Putin to become hostile. When he reacts accordingly, they scream "bloody murder"

PUTIN'S cock sucker! just How the hell are they pushing him to the wall with this sanctions? Logically thinking, isn't it the right thing to do? Do you pet/cuddle a child who's bullying a helpless man just because they have the might, or do you reprimand such a person?
With Russia's continued support of seperatives chopping of each regions in Ukraine, And the continual loss of lives And crippling of the economy of Ukraine in the process, don't you see more countries standing by Ukraine on the long run? Or you think a world cup stagged in Russia will see Ukraine national team participate even if they qualify?

It gets worse if the crises is futher prolonged and a tough Republican succed in pushing Obama's Democrats off the white house before the world cup is stagged. Trust me, the number of pull outs from the tournament would be unprecedented!

Stop worshipping Putin. I was a huge fan of his too, but certainly not anymore.

9 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2014
-

9 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by phabulux: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2014
woodcook: Let see if FIFA will stick to their creed of not of allowing goverment intervention in soccer. As for the US shame on them, if they had not gotten involved in Ukraine this whole thing wouldnt have happened. They are pained they lost Crimea to Russian. As per their EU stooge when Russian turn the heat on them they would understand how far. It is time the world call the US out, look at how they screw things in Libya,Iraq, Afgan, Syria and now Ukraine.

... Em,

... Em, go back to school.

4 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by searay(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2014
No Government Interference in football- FIFA

5 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by 9jahubcom(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2014
fear
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: I just don't like Russia . they are different type of whites ,they are more like animals .they behave like they are black only in white skin with such a backward macho mentality . they are not as civil as sweden,denmark,Germany etc.
Russia is a shiithole nation. they should shut up, get rid of their nuclear weapons and communism, and then shut up and develop and live peacefully like Sweden,Canada,Germany,Japan,Denmark etc.
The United states is the Greatest nation on earth and will be so for a long long time to come . I just don't like Russia until they change their inferior stone age mentality.

Dey shld get rid of their nuclear weapons and US shld keep theirs abi?
Talk of a US ball sucker; that is wat u are. U dont understand international politics, so keep shut so that u will be schooled.

12 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by englishmart(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2014
The U.S should be bothered with something more pertinent. And not football matters.

They can mount all the pressures they wish to mount .

But I don't see blatter yielding to pressure.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by manck: 6:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2014
-

8 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by elguaje(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: Yes! Russia should get rid of their nuclear weapon and inferior stone age mentality. The United states should have nuclear weapon. you should simply shut your stinking pit . Goodnight!

Rather I think u are d one that need to get away with ur inferiority and ball suckin mentality. Ignorant peep like u.

8 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
-

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: keep sucking putin's balls . Slave boy!
build a big statue of Gaddafi and worship him.

F##k off my mention, US ball sucker. Unlike u I dont support countries blindly. Bt US shld stop bullyin countries and thinkin of themselves as world police wen dey hav enough issues at home. Guys like u never see anything wrong in US policy. U hav been brainwash and u need to wake up.
Jus d other day sey were threaten Nigeria wit sanctions over wat doesnt concern dem.
Na only dem dey dis world. Haba.

7 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2014
-

7 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Odunharry(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2014
make U.S go sit down joo

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by kobonaire(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Mynd44: They keep pushing Putin to become hostile. When he reacts accordingly, they scream "bloody murder"
really, is Putin a dog??

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Freiburger(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
searay: No Government Interference in football- FIFA

But FIFA itself is a political association grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: I support sanctioning Nigeria.
GAY ALERT!

10 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 31, 2014
-

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: I support sanctioning Nigeria. I just don't like backward people . as you can see, I Awarded the world cup to progressive intelligent people . Botswana 2018 or South Korea 2018.

If u call Nigerians backward ppl, that means also u are a backward person. U are debasin and abusin urself nt knowin, that is wat suckin d balls of d imperial US do to ppl like u.
To u wat ever US agree wit is progressive and wat dey are agaisnt is retrogressive, right?
Sorry for u, u need TB Joshua to cleanse ur brain.

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: Inferior wild animal. I am not gay .
INFERIOR DOMESTIC ANIMAL
Y DYU SUPPORT D US TO SANCTION NIGERIA IF U WONT BENEFIT ?

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: Inferior wild animal. I am not gay .
INFERIOR DOMESTIC ANIMAL
Y DYU SUPPORT D US TO SANCTION NIGERIA IF U WONT GAIN ANYTHING POSITIVE?
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2014
-

4 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2014
emmyrichie: These people are wicked... They hate people whom they can't subdue.

You're absolutely right.... That's why African leaders need to start thinking positively.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 31, 2014
jayseehe: Putin is a great match for USA, I love him so much

Gay Alert
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2014
sunnyshayne: For once these US senators are making sense.
but FIFA insist Politics should not interfere with Football !

We shall see

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Josephine Orji, Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist / Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.