Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here (13336 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by boyefunmi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
am posted to delta. how many r also posted to delta
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by christy05: 12:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Was also posted to delta state too..heard its a nyc place sha...bt I need more info
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by tutulicious(f): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Me three!!!
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by collele(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Posted to delta state......hw do i get to Isselu-uku from onitshta?
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by karleone(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Was posted to delta oo. How do I get to iselle-uku from Aba?
BTW, seems I'm the only guy here for now? Welcome on-board delta flight young ladies. Fasten your seat-belts cos we are ascending to a 29000 altitude.
Hope to see you all in camp come 5th Aug
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
A senior colleague from delta is welcoming you all to the state. You will all enjoy your stay here. There are so many ways to get to Issele uku permanent orientation camp. If you are coming from the east and invariably you ll still pass Onitsha, there is an Agbor park at the River Niger head bridge. But if you can't get there because your bus might drop at Upper Iweka, I suggest you enter Asaba bus. Asaba bus will drop you at Koko junction (last bus stop) and from there you ll see Issele uku bus. Wishing you a memorable 21 days stay in camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by collele(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
shawylux: A senior colleague from delta is welcoming you all to the state. You will all enjoy your stay here. There are so many ways to get to Issele uku permanent orientation camp. If you are coming from the east and invariably you ll still pass Onitsha, there is an Agbor park at the River Niger head bridge. But if you can't get there because your bus might drop at Upper Iweka, I suggest you enter Asaba bus. Asaba bus will drop you at Koko junction (last bus stop) and from there you ll see Issele uku bus. Wishing you a memorable 21 days stay in camp.

Tnx alot sis......Hw's Delta camp? wia is d best place for PPA in delta state.....Asaba precisely
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by damocheezy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have been posted to Delta too. Please, how do i get there from Ondo
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
collele:

Tnx alot sis......Hw's Delta camp? wia is d best place for PPA in delta state.....Asaba precisely
It all depends on what you want pre cisely. Asaba has its challenges from the high cost of living to NYSC officials being strict. Am currently in Asaba and its being fun though tough in the beginning. Camp life is like camp. Your view of the best ppa depends on your course of study
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
damocheezy: I have been posted to Delta too. Please, how do i get there from Ondo
When you board a bus from Ondo to Onitsha, Issele uku is not too far from Agbor. Tell the driver you ll srop ap Issele uku. Its easily recognizable. If you are coming on Tuesday it won't be difficult to locate as the bus stop will be busy with bike men cvonveying you guys straight to the camp and traders selling their wares.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by collele(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
shawylux:
It all depends on what you want pre cisely. Asaba has its challenges from the high cost of living to NYSC officials being strict. Am currently in Asaba and its being fun though tough in the beginning. Camp life is like camp. Your view of the best ppa depends on your course of study
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by collele(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
shawylux:

I studied Microbiology..... Wia do u think Will be kul? I mean PPA in Asaba dat has a corpers Lodge nd myt as well pay me....Tnx alot
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
collele:

I studied Microbiology..... Wia do u think Will be kul? I mean PPA in Asaba dat has a corpers Lodge nd myt as well pay me....Tnx alot
Any secondary school in the town or if u want to up ur ante, try FMC asaba (though I doubt they accept microbiology) or G.H okwe. I doubt these hospitals might give you an accomodation though when my batch came we insisted they must give us accomodation. Their pay is Good though but they have accomodation problems.
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Uncleodi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
shawylux:

What chances does a doctor have for a good PPA
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Uncleodi:

What chances does a doctor have for a good PPA
All doctors are posted to a hospital with a better pay packag. It all depends on the hospital you are posted to, whether they have enough manpower cause if they have few staff u will surely be over worked but bear it in mind that it ll expose you to a lot of challenges.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Archmage(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
deltaaaaaa. got my callup letter today. coming from lagos, how do i get to the camp.
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by femoboy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
All d way from Ui to Delta state
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by karleone(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
shawylux: A senior colleague from delta is welcoming you all to the state. You will all enjoy your stay here. There are so many ways to get to Issele uku permanent orientation camp. If you are coming from the east and invariably you ll still pass Onitsha, there is an Agbor park at the River Niger head bridge. But if you can't get there because your bus might drop at Upper Iweka, I suggest you enter Asaba bus. Asaba bus will drop you at Koko junction (last bus stop) and from there you ll see Issele uku bus. Wishing you a memorable 21 days stay in camp.
Thanks for your help.
What's accommodation like in Delta?
Can a structural engineering graduate get a good ppa in asaba?
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
karleone:
Thanks for your help.
What's accommodation like in Delta?
Can a structural engineering graduate get a good ppa in asaba?
Ministry of works, secondary school or better a private engineering firm
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by boyefunmi(f): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
how will I get there from sapele
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2014
boyefunmi:
how will I get there from sapele
I ve not been to sapele before but I think you can get Asaba bus from there. Before you get to Asaba just after umunede, u l get to Issele uku.
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Archmage(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2014
femoboy: All d way from Ui to Delta state
ehen? senate chamber package
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Deltaaaaa, ha y me? Pls hw wil I get ther frm Oyo town, can I get d estimatn of d transport fare?

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by borllarh: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2014
I have been posted to Delta State, how do I get dere frm Akure in Ondo state. Anyone in d house going frm Ondo State?
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Lanre4uo(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
frm Oyo & Ibadan, just take a bus to mokola in ibadan or New garage along orita... Board a bus or car going to Onitsha, drop @ issele uku junctn den ure gud to go... I rep. moorite
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Dcynthy: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
@ Shawylux please what of nurses?please any information on a Good PPA with Accomodation. Does FMC Asaba provide accomodation for corpers?
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by femoboy(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Archmage: ehen? senate chamber package
Naso my broda.... R u in delta too?
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Archmage(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
femoboy:
Naso my broda.... R u in delta too?
yeah.
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by shawylux(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dcynthy: @ Shawylux please what of nurses?please any information on a Good PPA with Accomodation. Does FMC Asaba provide accomodation for corpers?
Nah. FMC doesn't provide accomodation for its corpers. There is a possibility of you being rejected if u report late. They accept corpers based on first come first serve. The pay for all corper nurses range from 20k-25k or thereabout in either FMC or state hospital.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Valon4ego(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Delta state, here I come!
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lanre4uo: frm Oyo & Ibadan, just take a bus to mokola in ibadan or New garage along orita... Board a bus or car going to Onitsha, drop @ issele uku junctn den ure gud to go... I rep. moorite
thanks Lanre, by d way u can reach me tru oluokunfunke2010@gmail.com
Re: NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here by edlion57(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Can one cum wit a car to camp. ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

River State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here / Useful N.Y.S.C Terms And Definitions You Should Get Familiar With / What Is The Most Memorable Event During Your NYSC Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.