Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Question For Those Who Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Those Who Believe In God (778 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / I Do Not Believe in God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
I have a very thought-provoking and meditative question.
Be sober about it.
If yes why? And if no why?

would your relationship with God change it all if you discovered or were told with 100% certainty that he was actually a SHE?
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
KiddaBlingzz, why ya life come be like this?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: KiddaBlingzz, why ya life come be like this?
answer the question

1 Like

Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: answer the question
i'd love to answer but The question is invalid mister. Sounds like saying: "would you follow me anywhere if I proved to you that the earth is a flat disk about to crack?" -show the crack, prove that it really is flat, then your question will be logically operable. Shalöm
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by charlsecy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
No.

Nobody says GOD is a "He." "He" only revealed "Himself" in male forms.
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Emusan(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I have a very thought-provoking and meditative question.
Be sober about it.

would your relationship with God change it all if you discovered or were told with 100% certainty that he was actually a SHE?

I will firstly direct this question to you when you're able to answer it then I'll answer your question.

How will you discover or who are the people who can come to say so?
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Ograke(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
No.

As long as His personality and Godly attributes remain same.
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Be sober about it.

No it won't. Growing up, I have never really thought of God as a He or a She.
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
striktlymi:

No it won't. Growing up, I have never really thought of God as a He or a She.
smiley touching
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by 12345DKO(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
God is neither a He or She cos His word tells us that God is not Man, man here means human(Numbers 23 : 19) but God is a SPIRIT- John 4 : 24.
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Emusan:

I will firstly direct this question to you when you're able to answer it then I'll answer your question.

How will you discover or who are the people who can come to say so?
just for thoughts smiley

we all know its not happening
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by ojimbo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
12345DKO: God is neither a He or She cos His word tells us that God is not Man, man here means human(Numbers 23 : 19) but God is a SPIRIT- John 4 : 24.
and we were told that he made us in his own image
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Rich4god(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Be sober about it.

Was God a He before...
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by 12345DKO(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojimbo: and we were told that he made us in his own image

Yes we are made in God's image but the image here means that we are made to be like God in thought, action, love, peace, gentleness, meekness, long-suffering, faith, joy, Temperance, goodness etc.
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rich4god: Was God a He before...
exactly what i need you to tell me....
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by HFOG(f): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Do you think of angels as Hes or Shes? Spirits are genderless hence the do not marry. Lots of things do not exist in the spiritual realm: Gender, Marriage, Hunger, Distance barriers, etc
Re: A Question For Those Who Believe In God by ojimbo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
12345DKO:

Yes we are made in God's image but the image here means that we are made to be like God in thought, action, love, peace, gentleness, meekness, long-suffering, faith, joy, Temperance, goodness etc.
this is one general problem with christians and pastors, always twisting the bible to suite their own knowledge and understanding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is GRACE? / Christain Books On Marriage Counselling / The Bible: I Doubt If Any Christian Can Be Of Or Meet Jesus Except If

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.