Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which State Were U Posted To For NYSC Service? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Were U Posted To For NYSC Service? (593 Views)

Which State Were You Deployed To For Your NYSC2016. / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Which State Were U Posted To For NYSC Service? by Erebeshe: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
In the wake of insecurity issues, allawee, accommodation,welfare,incentives,e.t.c...gives rise to the question above
Re: Which State Were U Posted To For NYSC Service? by chibuezecu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
I welcome all BATCH B, 2014 corp members posted to ABIA state- God's own State
Soon, many of you will be in Umuahia-state capital, Aba-the Japan of Africa or Enyimba city, Ukwa-the oil region.
Although, many will be posted to Ohafia, Isialangwa, Umunneochi etc, however, I believe you all will have a course to testify.
Many of you will be in PHCH(TCN) in Alaoji-Ugwunagbor LGA, some will be at ECN etc.
Well, duo to time and space, you can contact me on 08093786217 or BB: 22925EC for assistance, information and camp life.

Remembe great Ariaria int market, Cementary cosmetics, Bakassi market-oh! Were you buy assulted shoes with just a damm.
What of Shopping center-a place for all your clthing materials all in Aba-Enyimba city

Just contact CHIDEX now for all this.
Remember, 1st come, 1st serve
But don't forget, you will definately do frong jump in camp ooooo on your 1st day with your backs on your head.
Well, meet me on facebook for lots more
Re: Which State Were U Posted To For NYSC Service? by yokiti: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2014

(1)

Fainting Plantoon! / What Next After Graduation? / Any Body From Kogi State In D House ?? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.