Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here (9940 Views)

Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / NYSC B'14 Posted To Ondo State Lets Meet Here / Ebonyi State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Miwa: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm nt sure I can cope wt d state anymore....hian
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2014
Tompeters: No be camp be the issue. Just pray u are posted to d town or a good village . Cos there are some scary villages u won't even want to be. You go spend money on transport like mad. Thats when u don't get a free ride. The soldiers are friendly though from what i experienced. But the camp is open. So don't expect a fenced environment.... Its a jungle
BARUTEN in my mind
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by callydon(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2014
Effizzy2much: If I may ask where did you brother do his PPA?
Help me ask him ooh...
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by callydon(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
plz people, what's d nearest n fastest route to follow to get to kwara from lag?
Thanks.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2014
joker5180: BARUTEN in my mind
This dude is scary oh! I thought someone said we should try and avoid that end
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
callydon: plz people, what's d nearest n fastest route to follow to get to kwara from lag?
Thanks.
When are you going?
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Miwa: I'm nt sure I can cope wt d state anymore....hian
You would cope. Don't get scared
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2014
Effizzy2much: If I may ask where did you brother do his PPA?
a skul at illoffa..
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2014
callydon: plz people, what's d nearest n fastest route to follow to get to kwara from lag?
Thanks.
dey ain't any fastest route .al routes leads to 5hrs to ilorin and then approximately 2hrs to yikpata..makin it al 7hrs from lagos to camp
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2014
Effizzy2much: This dude is scary oh! I thought someone said we should try and avoid that end
it is what they use to scare people in camp, they do post people there as punishment.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
joker5180: it is what they use to scare people in camp, they do post people there as punishment.
dats cruel..punishment keh!..I pray I don't see the end of dat ooo
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2014
ckhelvin: dats cruel..punishment keh!..I pray I don't see the end of dat ooo
had few friends posted there and am sure they had problem with the NYSC official that posted them there
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2014
you guys are very funny. those of you saying you want redeployment well I bet you will change your mind after the 3 weeks of camping.
moreover its not easy to redeploy when your state don't have any security issues except you've medical issues or you're married as a lady. FG is thinking where to redeploy 95% of corps members posted to the Seven affected state. we should grateful for what we have.
most of us always want to be at the comfort zone but most of life lessons are not learn in the comfort zone, remember we're giving 1 year of our life to serve our father's land not ourselves. don't expect to be too comfortable where you're going to. the purpose of nysc is to build us.
I have lived with my parents all my life I can't wait to be alone. the journey into our future has began with this event.
be positive, be strong and be determined.
remember how well you do does not depends on your location during service year. I wish us all the very best. see you in camp
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
joker5180: had few friends posted there and am sure they had problem with the NYSC official that posted them there
seriously??...If dats the criterion den I'm safe smiley..#TeamDoNotFightWithNYSCOfficials wink

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Rockmyworld: you guys are very funny. those of you saying you want redeployment well I bet you will change your mind after the 3 weeks of camping.
moreover its not easy to redeploy when your state don't have any security issues except you've medical issues or you're married as a lady. FG is thinking where to redeploy 95% of corps members posted to the Seven affected state. we should grateful for what we have.
most of us always want to be at the comfort zone but most of life lessons are not learn in the comfort zone, remember we're giving 1 year of our life to serve our father's land not ourselves. don't expect to be too comfortable where you're going to. the purpose of nysc is to build us.
I have lived with my parents all my life I can't wait to be alone. the journey into our future has began with this event.
be positive, be strong and be determined.
remember how well you do does not depends on your location during service year. I wish us all the very best. see you in camp
thats wah dey just fail to understand..if dey complaining about the state then waht wud people posted to those insurgency state say...me I ain't bothered coz I'm just gona av fun after a stressful 5years in skul
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Rockmyworld(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2014
ckhelvin: thats wah dey just fail to understand..if dey complaining about the state then waht wud people posted to those insurgency state say...me I ain't bothered coz I'm just gona av fun after a stressful 5years in skul

yeah that's it. one just have to calm down and enjoy the moment that comes.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
Rockmyworld:

yeah that's it. one just have to calm down and enjoy the moment that comes.
true fact brov!..

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by hollermeelaycon(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
ewoma1989: I am Zino from Yabatech, a graduate of Accounting & finance, posted 2 Kwara... I hope i enjoy my stay...wish u guys n myself a mercy journey !
Hey Zino r u d same Ewoma I knw frm Awodi-Ora second schoool?
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why when we compare things, we do so with bad scenerio? You compare Kwara with Boko Haram State and other conflict zones. What happened to compare Kwara with other states without conflict or Boko Haram? Like Lagos, Osun, Deltan, Rivers... Make una talk well oh #TeamKwara
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
ckhelvin: seriously??...If dats the criterion den I'm safe smiley..#TeamDoNotFightWithNYSCOfficials wink
u r funny
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
joker5180: u r funny
loolz..I give credit to yhu sir atleast I ain't termed a 'joker' smiley

1 Like

Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Effizzy2much: Why when we compare things, we do so with bad scenerio? You compare Kwara with Boko Haram State and other conflict zones. What happened to compare Kwara with other states without conflict or Boko Haram? Like Lagos, Osun, Deltan, Rivers... Make una talk well oh #TeamKwara
Engr efe no one is comparing kwara state with dos insurgency prone states or even with those states without such conflict such as lagos, osun etc.. Al we saying is that no matter where u find ursef u just av to deal with it and bring out the best to have a memorable service year dats all..God wil surely see us through..#TeamKwaraB'14 leggo!!
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Adeboye4421(m): 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
[please i need your advice urgently, i scored 42.9% as composite going for mechanical engineering an aspirant of funaab]
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adeboye4421: [please i need your advice urgently, i scored 42.9% as composite going for mechanical engineering an aspirant of funaab]
effizzy2much ur help is needed here..buh al I know is daht Funaab engr cutoff for jambite shud be 70% while probably 60-65% for their predegree students..buh it al depends sha
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Adeboye4421: [please i need your advice urgently, i scored 42.9% as composite going for mechanical engineering an aspirant of funaab]
Wow! Composite implies the school management have combined both your UTME and PUTME. The truth is 42.90% is way too low for Mechanical Engineering due to high competition. The department does not admit much. I would advise you to concentrate on your Polytechnic or change course if it is possible.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by phoenixlord: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi everyone, my name is Emmanuel, a graduate from UNN and studied Marketing, I got posted to kwara also . I have seen and heard creepy stories, mostly of the LGA but I'm hoping to have fun. Who is going from Lagos on Tuesday?
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Effizzy2much(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
ckhelvin: Engr efe no one is comparing kwara state with dos insurgency prone states or even with those states without such conflict such as lagos, osun etc.. Al we saying is that no matter where u find ursef u just av to deal with it and bring out the best to have a memorable service year dats all..God wil surely see us through..#TeamKwaraB'14 leggo!!
This is a better statement. The only thing would be my work. I would have to resign if I want to stay in Kwara.
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Effizzy2much: This is a better statement. The only thing would be my work. I would have to resign if I want to stay in Kwara.
av u tot about resigning??..if u think it's for the best den u move on buh if yhu think u gat another alternative then u might as well follow due protocol in redeploying if yhu think it wil work
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by ckhelvin: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
phoenixlord: Hi everyone, my name is Emmanuel, a graduate from UNN and studied Marketing, I got posted to kwara also . I have seen and heard creepy stories, mostly of the LGA but I'm hoping to have fun. Who is going from Lagos on Tuesday?
yea I'm leaving lag on Tuesday..where u taking ur bus from??..coz I'm actually leaving from iyana ipaja garage first thing Tuesday morning
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Effizzy2much, hope this meeting isn't a test? I've also got one slated for Tuesday. I won't wanna divulge my identity here, but na "chairman". Code?
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by Adeboye4421(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Am head over heal on top this matter, am so scared but if i can get admission with another course i will glad accept with with all my heart,
Re: Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here by callydon(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmmmmm...
E be like say ladies no go dey this Kwara camp Abi? up till now, I never see a lady comment for here ooh...
make I still dey watch shaaaaaaaa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. / Nysc Just Suspend My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.