Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (29781 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by nigeriandream(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
If this is true, we should rejoice because it is one less source of disgrace to the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Kalvan: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
lockupman: You're an idiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiot for referring to my president like that...bunch of supporters of APC...mtcheeew!

Your father.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by JEITO: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
alex2242:
can anytin good come out of the nigerian government? sahara reporters always bring out d flaws in d government because there is nothing good to write about dem(nigerian government).....
There's no perfect Nation anywhere. By the way, what is the good in bringing out the flaws in people, if you don't also provide the solution? You are just as good as the man with a fault then.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by size38: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
I guess Mr president is tired of the embarrassments coming from this woman whenever she opens her mouth to speak.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by kenex4ever(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=berem]I wonder what Nigeria stands to gain in the useless gathering. Mr. President,to avoid humiliation,it is better you sit your a$$ down in Aso Rock and focus more in solving Nigeria's problems. Obama will not help you do that!

I don't know y ugly girls always want to be heard
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ijeomaayuba: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi Friends,

If you are looking for...

- High quality leads..
- Something simple to grasp?
- An easy way to get noticed and recognized?
- Maybe great new ways in generating leads, traffic and sales?

Then our new Facebook package will guild you through, and set you
up on a solid foundation, showing you with confidence and comfort
on how to use Facebook to explode your business in a way you have
never used it before!

- Pull in traffic
- Collect those likes and followers
- Generate leads
- Build that know, like and trust to create customers
- Increase your profits
- Explode your business and organization!

Now here is the very best part...

Ready?

Because I know alot of your are "new" in business and on a tight
budget...

You can grab your copy here for just $2.95.
Funny enough you can buy it with your Nigeria ATM card

>>>>> http://www.sociallever.com/?id=ijeomaayuba

YES..

No upsells no hidden agenda... get your facebook viral marketing
system for just two dollars and ninety five cents!

Grab your copy now because at this price it wont be around long.

>>>>> http://www.sociallever.com/?id=ijeomaayuba

--Ijeoma
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ijeomaayuba: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Lucasbalo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
ibietela2:

So you mean all this insults on him and his family is not up to 10% of what Obama receives? Is this how jobless you guys over there are?
You are in the right place to know what joblessness is all about. Amazes me to high heaven while some people no matter the kind of poverty striking all around them still supports this inept President whose only purpose is for him and his cohorts to still the Commonwealth dry. No surprise a good country is crying out for good leadership. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Elebiju: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

I'm not an American?! You're obviously unintelligent , I have a blue passport you dumb fool.

I use the word "Ediot"because the real spelling is censored. Dumbass! Much love though.
Its obvious you are dyslexic, you are just another american wannabe and you lack proper upbringing, go deal with your personal prob kid and stop showcasing your lunancy.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Kalvan: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elebiju: Its obvious you are dyslexic, you are just another american wannabe and you lack proper upbringing, go deal with your personal prob kid and stop showcasing your lunancy.

Lol!! I guess that's why I have a high GPA in college. Loser!!!
American wannabe?! Please cry more, it's not my fault your father is poor, it's not my fault your mother gave birth to you in Africa. Smello.grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Elebiju: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Lol!! I guess that's why I have a high GPA in college. Loser!!!
American wannabe?! Please cry more, it's not my fault your father is poor, it's not my fault your mother gave birth to you in Africa. Smello.grin
Better to be poor and wise than to be rich and stupid, if you've got a college degree then my goat can, cos you still comment like an uncivilized tout at Ibadan garage, spoilt brat.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ElFenomeno1: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Even her husband is not going there to bring anything useful back or contribute..... so what is the point of dragging that stark illiterate along.

Psssst
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thank goodness....Imagine the horror on their faces, the moment she opens her mouth.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by suwailad(f): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gej has failed.theres no redemption.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elebiju: Better to be poor and wise than to be rich and stupid, if you've got a college degree then my goat can, cos you still comment like an uncivilized tout at Ibadan garage, spoilt brat.

Eh?....What's up with the Ibadan diss?.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Elebiju: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
glitest:

Eh?....What's up with the Ibadan diss?.
pardon me my good friend,I never knew you are omo ajegbin je karaun, how are you doing today?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elebiju: pardon me my good friend,I never knew you are omo ajegbin je karaun, how are you doing today?

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin..SmH
I'm doing great....You?.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Elebiju: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
glitest:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin..SmH
I'm doing great....You?.
pissed off lately but I had to let go when i noticed the fellow is a spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elebiju: pissed off lately but I had to let go when i noticed the fellow is a spoilt brat.

I feel you....I knew that diss was in personal reference to her, and not in generalization.... We do that often...Sorry to hear you've been on edge lately.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Elebiju: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
glitest:

I feel you....I knew that diss was in personal reference to her, and not in generalization.... We do that often...Sorry to hear you've been on edge lately.
its normal now, I can't stop laughing when I read this just now
padipadi: you seem to be a nice girl, anyway my name is Patrick

glitest: I'm Patricia.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Elebiju: its normal now, I can't stop laughing when I read this just now
padipadi: you seem to be a nice girl, anyway my name is Patrick

glitest: I'm Patricia.

grin grin grin grin
Well...it was just my way of teasing him for asking of my name on a forum.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Barywhyte(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
meforyou1: another janjaweedean running amock

son of a bitch, have you anythin to say?
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by basty: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Eh yah, poor Jonathan, na only Jonathan go waka go.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
eyaaaah sorry, obama no want carry dat ur diseases na #ebele virus
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by sexzskil(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
NgwaManNaija4LF: If I were the president of Nigeria,I will never attend such meeting. Is time we grow up and stop bowing to our fellow man like God. America is nothing but a country like Nigeria.

How can one single man gather many African leaders at one time and a big country like Nigeria join,if that homosexual president that called himself Obama is ready to visit Nigeria or have a one on one meeting with our president that would be better,but inviting as many as and they are happy to visit is a slap in wise Nigerians face and I personally does not see things that way.

Our president must be a man. THAT ALL.
Correction my dear, Obama is a God because he is the sole leader of the GREATEST nation on earth, as a matter of fact, African leaders should be happy that such a majestic being created time in his busy schedules to create time for them. Obama shouldn't even been seen talking to them. He(Obama) is not just a fellow man like ur president along his unprecedentedly great nation. Even in nature, there are heirachies. There are kings, and there are still KINGS WHO RULE OVER KINGS.

Failing to acknowledge a real Superior is the worstest form of living in denial
. PEOPLE WITH SELF-WISE MENTALITIES LIKE U END UP BECOMING NOTHING IN LIFE.

Am out!
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan: Lol!!! Jonathan, you think Obama had time to see a mumu like you privately?! grin
guy,u are such a fool 2 fink dat our able&active presidant can't stand side by side wif obama.does obama come 4rm anoda planet?:ur problem is inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by aluunoble: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Ediot. Here in the US, Obama is insulted almost everyday. The comment section of conservative websites is filled with insults just for Obama and Holder. GEJ should resign if he can't take insults. Clueless Imps.

I dnt care what u call me, I luv ma president and I luv ma country! All I can say is;

May God richly bless u in the states!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
unmask: it is funny when people always want us to speak good about the president, when the man has done nothing of note to warrant commendation.......all ye gej e-warriors think about it, how will the country be if sensible people kept shut
you can say whatever you want about the president,you cant change the fact he is still your president. deal with it.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

What did you type up there?!

I can't read that crap. Get an education, then come and reply me. Dumbass.
you just a Igbo, who do you even think you are? wole soyinka or chike obi? like he rightly say, you are too inferior. get lost already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To Obaseki: You Won't Be In Power Forever / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.