Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? (22525 Views)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC >>> Twon Ft. Olamide - No Surrender / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamide Shine Like This? (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Tosyn007(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2014
It would have just been another case of Nice and Isolate. Olamide would be in Grin's shadow

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by CJ26: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Olamide rocks
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by smatadex(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2014
He was popular after is death..

That's exactly wat makes Olamide to be popular Dagrin death.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by femi4: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2014
Moblord: LIL P wil beat them off someday
That Dagrin wannabe. If you know him, tell him to be himself.

Olamide came into the scene with his own style. Not trying to be like Ajasa, Dagrin or Reminisce

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by japsyvic(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2014
I so much love dis nairaland,
Keep on arguing, while make i more money............
https://www.winthrills.com/?ref=register
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by YourCoffin: 8:06am On Aug 02, 2014
LMAyedun: The sky is large & Wide enough for every birds to fly

Each, to his destiny.

Na lie! Who tell you that one? If so, why chicken no dey fly? Abi chicken no be bird?

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ichommy(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2014
devigblegble: Dagrin is a legend, olamide is wannabe ... My sincere point

Gbam

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Diction10nairal: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2014
#in badolee's voice: ..............I'M DOING GOOD, NOT 'COS I WANNA IMPRESS YOU..........

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by femi4: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Erotex:
Not everywhere bro, during star trek at Nsukka, it was Phyno that introduce him and he did great by giving out gifts to fans
Likewise Phyno in yoruba land
So Nsukka people no get dstv to watch soundcity?

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by haymoney01(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2014
suwailad: Mediocre artiste like olamide,he should be known as a Fuji musician. Please dont taint DAGRINS name here.
Gerrout

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Dotunani(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2014
The two guys r from ijebu (ogun) so any1 wey blow all join

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by pascalmilan11(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2014
if yaradua no die Gej no go hammer

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
How does this stop the next bomb from getting detonated?

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by haymoney01(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2014
YourCoffin:

Na lie! Who tell you that one? If so, why chicken no dey fly? Abi chicken no be bird?
Aww! Get a brain... Chicken don't fly high to the sky
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by haymoney01(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2014
YourCoffin:

Aww! Get a brain... Chicken don't fly high to the sky
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by iphedahyor(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
This is one of the highest level of plagiarism I've seen in recent time.Congratulations my sweetest op,you made front page and I'm happy you did but c'mon,I saw this same post on naijaloaded about four days ago.

........#wink.....no offence o

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by haymoney01(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
To be sincere, I heard abt dagrin after his death and I believe olamide is better

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by smatadex(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Dagrin is a Legend that brings many pp to listen to Nigerian Music and also a hustler that neva forget his root, he sings for d hustlers he sing for the street like others who just brag about the riches. No Nigerian yoruba rappers that will not respect Dagrin as they respect 2baba. Olamide is a sharp guy that just follow Dagrin steps sharply and is also gud he sing for the street sing for the hustlers that's what makes him on top of the street.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Fayrouzz(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
prof800: Que sera sera!

Whatever will be, will be!

**humming the Original tune by Doris Day**
Is that name of the artist?? I don find am tire.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ayomidegambari(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Everybody with his/her own destiny, if dagrin is still alive olamide will surely blow, wizkid came before davido they are on the same lane, yet both are making it real separately.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by smatadex(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
And for pp saying they heard abt Dagrin afta is death, I believe u listen to his music afta his death and that's what makes u listen to Olamide when u heard he sings like Dagrin so come to think of it if Dagrin didn't die Olamide might rise but will neva be in Dagrin level and many of u will rate him more than Olamide. Believe it or not Dagrin brings many pp to listen to Nigeria music afta his death, he brings many of u to listen to yoruba rappers. U didn't heard of him bcoz u didn't listen to Nigeria music dat much wen Nigerians al over the world (UK,US,Turkey,France,Asia) perform candle night for him. Oga park well Dagrin is a legend still missing him everyday.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by YourCoffin: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
haymoney01: Aww! Get a brain... Chicken don't fly high to the sky

Na you need to get a brain bro. I only did deductive reasoning from your statement: Chickens are birds and if they don't fly high to the sky, it's because the sky is not wide enough for them and the other birds. Your words not mine!!!
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ukpaku: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Snoop001: I hate to see this trend. Why people keep saying the word. If dagrin no go, olamide no go come. Dagrin is good, no doubt about that. So as olamide too. To me olamide is more better than dagrin. Cos his versatile. Dagrin only rap while olamide does every. Dagrin is only known in Yoruba speaking land. He was popular after is death. Olamide is known everywhere in Nigeria a,s loved by many.
Exactly my brother. Dagrin is more popular after his death dan when he was alive.
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by haymoney01(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2014
YourCoffin:

Na you need to get a brain bro. I only did deductive reasoning from your statement: Chickens are birds and if they don't fly high to the sky, it's because the sky is not wide enough for them and the other birds. Your words not mine!!!
Bro... U still dnt get it... Chicken dnt have wings to fly. Dey only have feathers and it is not strong enough to even make them fly 20m above ground level... The sky is big enough if all animals are to start flying btw it wasn't my statement... I jst stand to correct you
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ukpaku: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2014
dagrin only shine 4 yoruber axis, aside west who no dagrin b4 him death. If him 4 d so popular the wen una put am him 4 hama b4 he die oo
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by toprealman: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2014
Only heard of Dagrin after he died. He is OK but will Messi or Ronaldo prevent other talented stars from shining? I beg to defer.

D'banj - Finally / Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Big Dreams Talent: "9ja Go Beta" - Nigerian Youths Call For Good Governance