Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Picture of Usher & Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture of Usher & Wife (28345 Views)

R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Vote! Usher, Ginuwine, Justin Timberlake / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
its a shame that women are the ones calling another woman ugly and unfit to be married to a man.
Its a shame that it is women who are actively praying for the collapse of another woman's marriage.

Can any of the women here truthfully tell us they look any better than Tameka? Boohoo! We can only cry "ugly" from the safety of blank profile pages.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by tatenda: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
David, her only crime here is she`s much older than usher, but so what? It`s his choice and all these girls making a lot of noise are unashamedly jealous,
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by ichielynda(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
hey! is there any thing wrong in getting married to a woman older than you!

people should stop been jealous and condeming couples, go make your own choice and move on with life.

its all about been happy with your so call partner.

One LOVE usher smiley
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shylladear(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
DavidDylan:

its a shame that women are the ones calling another woman ugly and unfit to be married to a man.
Its a shame that it is women who are actively praying for the collapse of another woman's marriage.

Can any of the women here truthfully tell us they look any better than Tameka? Boohoo! We can only cry "ugly" from the safety of blank profile pages.

[b]and who says she is ugly or u just want to jump into conclusion angry
well if u like her so much why not go and marry her or rather be the next mumu that she will get married to and divorce after 2-3 yrs ok
hisses angry[/b]
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2008
@david:
We are not castigating Tameka because we think she's ugly physichally(at least I never said that). The truth is, she has an ugly attitude, too bitchy for Usher and that's why a lot of fans are wondering why Usher is still/was ever with Tameka. You can be old, not so attractive and kind. . . people may not say much about you. But when you're TAMEKA(old, has an attititude, bitchy, carries excess baggage) and you're married to Usher, it's only natural for people to complain.
Talking about the girls here not being as beautiful as Tameka, I can assure you that's a wrong notion.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by DavidDylan(m): 4:53am On Oct 23, 2008
candy:

@david:
We are not castigating Tameka because we think she's ugly physichally(at least I never said that). The truth is, she has an ugly attitude, too bitchy for Usher and that's why a lot of fans are wondering why Usher is still/was ever with Tameka. You can be old, not so attractive and kind. . . people may not say much about you. But when you're TAMEKA(old, has an attititude, bitchy, carries excess baggage) and you're married to Usher, it's only natural for people to complain.
Talking about the girls here not being as beautiful as Tameka, I can assure you that's a wrong notion.

here's my own question . . . what right have we to complain that a woman has an ugly attitude when her husband is not complaining? Is Usher your brother? Are those people complaining in blissful marriages themselves? Can they tell us they dont have bitchy attitudes too? Why are you concerned about her age, beauty and attitude?

I stand by my assessment of the girls here crying, i've seen quite a lot of girls here and i can say without a doubt that Tameka would look 10x better than 98% of them.

shylladear:

[b]and who says she is ugly or u just want to jump into conclusion angry
well if u like her so much why not go and marry her or rather be the next mumu that she will get married to and divorce after 2-3 years ok
hisses angry[/b]

this one is also complaining about Tameka's "bitchy" attitude abi? grin
See life.

If you "hate" her so much pls take the next bus to Usher's house. Are you also married to a mumu? shocked Poor guy. grin
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 23, 2008
DavidDylan:

here's my own question . . . what right have we to complain that a woman has an ugly attitude when her husband is not complaining? Is Usher your brother? Are those people complaining in blissful marriages themselves? Can they tell us they don't have bitchy attitudes too? Why are you concerned about her age, beauty and attitude?

I stand by my assessment of the girls here crying, i've seen quite a lot of girls here and i can say without a doubt that Tameka would look 10x better than 98% of them.
Usher is blinded by love, so he can't complain! We do the complaining for him, because we like him. And no, he ain't ma brother, am just a fan of his.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by DavidDylan(m): 5:02am On Oct 23, 2008
Candy, a fan has no right to tell a man who to marry. Stick to being a great wife to ur own husband first.
Many of the "fans" complaining about Usher's wife are divorced themselves.

If Usher is blinded by love then why not leave him alone. He loves his wife . . . warts and all. Thumbs up to a real man.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by netotse(m): 5:04am On Oct 23, 2008
na wa o DavidDylan see as u attack the poor gel to the level of abusing her husband, easy o
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by DavidDylan(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2008
abuse the husband ke? no o.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by eezzy(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2008
Na no crime to be old sha! but it no qualify one to be cradle snatcher
she don look like the boys granny!!! embarassed
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by MrCrackles(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
watch this space soon

another sham marriage going down the drains!!
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shylladear(f): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2008
@daviddylan
mind u i never said i hated her
and also fool
am not married and even if i were i wont be married to a fool
atleast not one like you angry tongue
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by tope2000(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2008
I doubt if the marriage will last, the woman is just bombarding him kids, shes pregnant again shocked
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by shylladear(f): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2008
@netotse
am not a poor girlll (stresses)
as you say
and am not also married
and pls tell your friend Daviddylan or whatever he calls himself to look before he leaps ok  angry
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ ma older tope
long tyme
where u been
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by DavidDylan(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2008
shylladear, stop crying so loudly. No one insulted you, infact i didnt even recognise your username specifically until you started having "an attitude".
Kinda wonder why u're so gung ho about Usher's wife . . . from the look of things your attitude aint no better.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by PopinJ(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2008
@DavidDylan
Thumbs up!!!
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2008
netotse:

na wa o DavidDylan see as u attack the poor gel to the level of abusing her husband, easy o
Which girl did he attack na? I don't see anything that looks like attack in his post sha undecided
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Exstar(f): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2008
Thats my guy, USHER! As long as he's happy with his choice, who am i to say NA!
Ride on man i'm with you all the way!
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by martho(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2008
make una leave them alone,behind closed door,she dey give usher some special style.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
martho:

make una leave them alone,behind closed door,she dey give usher some special style.

lol the older da woman the more lipsrsealed
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by jonsn: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2008
hey guys,  there are two sides to life. one is reality and the other is not. firstly, the lady aint luking like woppy goldberg. secondly, i think she's sexy. finally, if they can give each other every single need which they can't get anywhere else, then i say f@?k the world.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by kemisuga(f): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
origina9ja, it seems u are a photographer, u have enough celebrities photos. grin cheesy
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2008
lol
i luv pictures abi
wetting woman go do wink
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by adconline(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2008
with my broke ass self I cant even go out with that type of mama with half a football team of kids. Look at her strech mark ridden belly. It looks like Ajegunle gully erosion site. Thanks to Usher  for letting us know that  folks like us still have a  shot at hot chics. I had thought that all high rollers would get away with all the beautiful women, but Usher spared that opportunity.

Parents, especially single moms be careful the way you over pamper your kids. I think the reason Usher likes older women is that her mum always over pampered him and as a result he always looked for older women who would over pamper him like his mum. Tameka Foster has got that.
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by olalecon(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2008
am very sure she satisfied usher very well on bed N maybe she is D only who ve done so
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by sammyjl(f): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2009
is that his mother? hehehe lipsrsealed
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by origina9ja(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2009
sammyjl:

is that his mother? hehehe lipsrsealed

haba wettin usher wife do una
this is his beautiful mum

Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by pureminded: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2009
Mum's cute , How usher wife stomach come be like wrapper like that ? ko sexy kan kan embarassed
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by pureminded: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2009
That wife? Nah, I smell facial treatment surgery  lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Picture of Usher & Wife by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2009
Usher and his mom looks so much alike, damn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Posted Video Of MC Oluomo Online – Taye Currency / Ebube Nwagbo Goes On Tour With Lover [PICS] / Photos From Bbnaija's Khloe’s 25th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.