Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms (29857 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Ina2k(m): 6:11am On Jul 31, 2014
datguru: Ok, what is it gonna look like?

Hopes boko boys will not get the uniform before the soldiers does

of course u knw they will
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by feaz(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: will they also change deir war strategy??
your brain is just so so premature.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2014
smiley
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by kabba7(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2014
The new uniform will be unveiled at the mammy market where we sha burukutu today 10am so no cause for alarm
funnily Miniman is talking as if the tailors he is talking about are robots the place is filled with normal manual sewing machines no more .
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by ObiOkpor(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
LordMecuzy: When Your Old Strategy of Nigeria Army Secrecy has made our very own General Sirusblack who has been building a good image of the Nigerian Army here on Nairaland to de-activate his Account.

Rubbish

Chai I miss that Thread ( NIGERIAN ARMY IN THE NORTHEAST THEATRE)
no mind them,mk dem change d way de reason nt their camou...
Field Marshal SiriusBlack is a real HERO,nt d red neck,bot belly generals dt seat in Abuja looting our national income.....
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by jibbish(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Army tailoring centre at Yaba, d same place dey sell okrika. Or do d General mean to say they r selecting the best brands of okrika for Nigerian Army
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2014
If anyone needs to change uniform,it should be the Nigeria Police Force. Nigeria Army has no business changing uniforms.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by omenka(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2014
With the degree of corruption in this country and in her armed forces, I have no iota of doubt the new uniforms might even get to the terrorists before their intended users!

God help us.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Thdra(f): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Dibiachukwu: Jesus says

[img]http://x4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/+_78ba7a75a3ffe1f2bac815a85b3d1121.jpg[/img]
. This is blasphemy, use ur common sense nw. Oh I forgot common sense is ₪☺t common undecided
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Elmickzy(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Celebrating Moles
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Elmickzy(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2014
i tink the uniform b jackie chains' suit in `the tuxedo' that perform miraculous move
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by anonimi: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2014
What is wrong with the existing uniform?
Are there not more important and urgent needs for the federal government than this
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by MrPatoh: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2014
We need to have a say. Where is the picture of the uniform?
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Drphemmy4u: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Impostors will still make the new uniforms. Let them format their brains instead and install corruption free ones.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2014
I hope they make it tighter and sexier. Always had a thing for fit soldiers. Mmmm smiley
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by omartins(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Another means of embezzlement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by bigtt76(f): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Hope say na sagging style o! grin
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by gbegudujo: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
i tire oo must they let everybody know its being sown in Yaba, so that evils ones can go there and entice the workers to get them samples of the new uniform
Chiefpriest1: Its long overdue, but I am sure that as I write this, the insurgents already called a meeting on how to neutralize the new strategy. Must they announce everything on the pages of newspapers?
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by oluxy(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2014
aresa: Is this going to make them state facing BH and defend their barracks and weapons instead of running?

Is this going to make them go to the bush to bring back our girls?

And who says they can not clone you precious new uniform?

All na awoof contract scheme...

Useless people with their daft and dumb proprieties...

Have u witness war before? Or do you think fighting the insurgents is beans cake. The army are trying dia best; many dies everyday on this couses living newly married wife and fmly... Can you do that for the sake of 9ja?

I don't know why, people talk more on what they are ignorant of...
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by silversonuc(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Dey are d same set of pipo dat will disclose d new design to em bokoz, or gv dem fresh supplies wen dey are don sewing, all na wash, who are dey tryna fool with diz cheap scheme
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by michealade(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2014
im tellin u boko haram would do d aba version of this uniform....im sure boko haram has kidnapped some nnas for uniform lamination
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by oluxy(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2014
aresa: Is this going to make them state facing BH and defend their barracks and weapons instead of running?

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Ademolu2002(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014

Did cameroonian soldiers change their uniforms b4 rescuing deputy PM's wife? Who told them BH dnt av money to change uniforms in line with theirs? Beheading is not the cure for headache nah!
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2014
evegran: I hope they make it tighter and sexier. Always had a thing for fit soldiers. Mmmm smiley
grin
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by JEITO: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2014
How does changing the uniform, make the army anymore effective? And how sure are we that these uniforms won't get into the hands of insurgents as always?

Abi na the type wey judge dredge dey use?
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Dibiachukwu: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Thdra: . This is blasphemy, use ur common sense nw. Oh I forgot common sense is ₪☺t common undecided
No it is not blasphemy. He means it.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Franky9584(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Rubbish! Anoda means of embezzling public funds. There are beta tins 2do wit dat money oda dan sewing new uniform 4dem

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by fm7070: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
must they tell the whole world of their new strategies? or they think their enemies are dumb?
secrecy and silence is a very strong strategy, sudden action will catch the enemies unaware
enemies will be confused and the battle will be won.

Infact, the whole armed force does not need to change their uniform
Only those who are meant to confuse the terrorist in the sambisa forest should have a unique uniform so as to identify the enemy that looks like friend and do the needful to them.
Our armed forces makes so much noise about what they do and the elders says empty barrels makes the loudest noise. I even think their press briefing should be once in a month which will be loaded with a lot of achievement.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by overhypedsteve(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Gboliwe: Differentiate them from impostors. Impostors with better ammunition. Impostors with better strategies. If only Minimah will use 2% of his brain, he'll realise differentiating right now is the least of our problems. Our military are loosing the zeal to fight.
if only you could use 1 percent of your own you will commit suicide after reading the nonscence you just posted, embarasing your family, your frienda and your country,
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by overhypedsteve(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
fm7070: must they tell the whole world of their new strategies? or they think their enemies are dumb?
secrecy and silence is a very strong strategy, sudden action will catch the enemies unaware
enemies will be confused and the battle will be won.

Infact, the whole armed force does not need to change their uniform
Only those who are meant to confuse the terrorist in the sambisa forest should have a unique uniform so as to identify the enemy that looks like friend and do the needful to them.
Our armed forces makes so much noise about what they do and the elders says empty barrels makes the loudest noise. I even think their press briefing should be once in a month which will be loaded with a lot of achievement.
why dont you call on the elders which word you trust so much, to protect you. Gen minimah is the COAS and is in the best position to decide what and what not to do in this fight against terrorism. Stewpid keypad warriors
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by simplynola(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
And hope Boko Haram Army Tailoring Department are not reading this?
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by killercute16(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2014

Give the Nigeria army a credit at least for once....To me its a good idea cuz itz gonna differenciate dem from the insurgents.#PEACE#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Lekki Port Ready For Delivery As It Reaches 80 Percent Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.