Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola) (1288 Views)

Photo: What Tonto Dike Posted On Her Instagram Page / See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola)"photo". MUST READ: / Shocking! You Can't Believe What Tonto Dike Takes As Breakfast | See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Despite the fact that some doctors confirmed it that, Ebola(EVD) is mostly contacted form apes like monkey,gorilla,(king kong)cheesy. Am still wondering what tonto dikeh would do to her monkey pet.

Now she feeds the pet...

Ehn ehn b4 I go,pls kindy stay from people like adEBOLA,I can see EBOLA hidding somewher"just saying" lipsrsealed

Re: See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Her Monkey(ebola) by newspapers: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2014
Ebola is real and Monkeys are carrying agents of the disease which i believe Tonto knows. So, why the sudden attachment to a monkey even as her fans and loved ones' advices fell to deaf ears - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-monkey-ebola-virus-seen-carrying-pet/

My on be say, Ebola is real...

(1) (Reply)

Is Tonto Dikeh Now Born Again?? Most Read... / Royal Wedding Photos! Magaji Of Kaikai Weds / Photos Of The Inside Of Dencia’s New Mansion In Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.