Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland (11447 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 01, 2014
you uttarly burriful angry angry
rozzay: . I don't want the men to commit murder. Lol
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2014
I'm lovin' those dimples...mmm. want me some dark shocolate wink angry angry
frankben: i heard my name...

Evening mzmariah
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2014
are you the cow on ur dp angry angry
MadCow1:

I am in protective custody and cant reveal my face for security reasons.

Send me a PM and I promise to give you a glimpse of my awesome beauty.. grin

Caveat: Viewers of my Handsome Beauty are liable to faint at first sight. Viewer discretion is highly adviced.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2014
yeah boo angry angry
Zedric: Should i be here?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2014
gave u ur first like boo wink angry angry
diamondpaul: When this get to the front page!! just remember i was here.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Ichel: 2:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: dont be in denial. i can tell dt u r kiss
You can't tell what you don't know miss
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: you uttarly burriful angry angry
. So r u 2 dear
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MadCow1: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: are you the cow on ur dp angry angry

what you see on my DP is a Nama.

Me I am an ajebo so I am a Bull.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: I'm lovin' those dimples...mmm. want me some dark shocolate wink angry angry
would have loved to compliment your pics buh it's blurred....
You look beautiful there tho cool
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by lasheez(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: my beauty blinds eyes
grin In that case,you might just be the most beautiful on earth forever.Meanwhile,I can see a glimps of what you might be saying.You changed your profile picture,thats good.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2014
dunno hw/y my moniker was mentiond. wasn't viewin & i dnt evn hav a profile pic on NL. so op, hw com?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MadCow1: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2014
I am not a fine Boy... NO!

But a fineass, cuteass, sexyass, Man. cool

If you want to see me, you know what to do;

Account Num: 2331087400

Bank: Savannah Bank.

Account Name: Prince Charming.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by 1Book(m): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2014
....The beautiful girls on NL are not yet born....Lolz@ladystewie
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: yeah boo angry angry
lemme sit beside u in that case. Prom king and queen
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
KingTom
olubukato
Ochon
Abpatrick7

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Coming with the ladies list
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by veezy84(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin
Xtarxhyne: guys
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
thanks dear
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Realk1(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
veezy84: grin grin thanks dear
UW grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by jennylove7575(f): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Slimmos: . Dat Lady is a bi*tch....I was only telling her she is to rude and she should stop talking to pple on social network anyhow but she went on to even further display her ignorance....
if you like paint a different story to barackodam or rude laurelp all i know is that you cannot escape.moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
jennylove7575: if you like paint a different story to barackodam or rude laurelp all i know is that you cannot escape.moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza

Woman, can u pls stop mentioning my name
I take God beg u
I don't have any biz with u pls. Leave me alone
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by jennylove7575(f): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
LaurelP:

Woman, can u pls stop mentioning my name
I take God beg u
I don't have any biz with u pls. Leave me alone
you and slimmos are associates and if i he no return my money i will come for you. i dont give a damn..moses moses aka slimmos + laurelp please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by datkoded(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
hmmmmmm *scrolling and zooming avis*
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Slimmos(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
jennylove7575: you and slimmos are associates and if i he no return my money i will come for you. i dont give a damn..moses moses aka slimmos + laurelp please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
woman wat is your problem, na by force say i must phuck ur toto ne... I don't Bleep hiv patient pls.. Don't send any message to me any cuz I will use ogun to swear for u.. Old olosho leave me I don't want to die young
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by jennylove7575(f): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Slimmos: woman wat is your problem, na by force say i must phuck ur toto ne... I don't Bleep hiv patient pls.. Don't send any message to me any cuz I will use ogun to swear for u.. Old olosho leave me I don't want to die young
i dont care about all the silly things weh you dey vomit. you dey talk trash..na me and for for this nl. you and your papa must refund my money. 419 thief ole.moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^^^^
da heck angry angry
not on dis thread plix angry angry
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MadCow1: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
jennylove7575: i dont care about all the silly things weh you dey vomit. you dey talk trash..na me and for for this nl. you and your papa must refund my money. 419 thief ole.moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza

Awwwww.

You know you are better off just forgetting about it.

I say this. If you spend all your time chasing 6000 pounds, you would miss out on all the other things bigger than 6000 pounds that are ahead of you.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Liamm(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: dats a wrap angry angry angry
if u post again, ebola shall smite your left asss
hiya
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
angry angry
Liamm: hiya
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Liamm(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Slimmos(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
MadCow1:

Awwwww.

You know you are better off just forgetting about it.

I say this. If you spend all your time chasing 6000 pounds, you would miss out on all the other things bigger than 6000 pounds that are ahead of you.
guy 4get dat girl she is trying to blackmail and spoil my name on nairaland.. I don't know dat girl from ages.. We had some misundestanding here on nairaland only for her to keep spreadind false claims
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by dstnd: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
this tread is so interesting .....am David,am also new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

instagram model spill out her big boobs while smilling on the floor with herHips / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.