Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Read THIS :To All Batch B 2014 Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Read THIS :To All Batch B 2014 Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom State (807 Views)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Read THIS :To All Batch B 2014 Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom State by phapi(m): 4:27am On Jul 31, 2014
All prospective corpers posted to Akwa ibom you are welcome to the state of uncommon transformation,I bet you will not like to leave d state after yur one year of state.

The tranquillity of the state is not to be over emphasis.

The fast growing economy is one of the best

The welcoming spirit of the citizens here is overwhelming

The food we got is the best as compared to oda continental dishes

The pursit for education in d state is simply not equivocal with oda state of the nation

The standard of living here is equal to none in the whole of the south states

The political stability of this my state is conducive and calm

I WILL COME ALL OF YOU TO AKS STATE
I will really want to sit wif one or two corp members as my usual yearly experience.

I love being around corp members from Western Nigeria,cuz I was born and breed in Ogun State......I luv you all corp members

Am currently a yr2 Hist and intl reltn student of uni of uyo here in Akwa ibom
You can reach me on accommodation arrangements pin:28EEE38D.....0818237147 whatsup & calls

We offer accommodation services to corps members posted to Uyo kindly contact our services Victor and co

God bless Akwa Ibom
God bless Nigeria
God bless NariaLand
God keep NYSC for us all
Once again you r welcome to AkWA ibom
Re: Read THIS :To All Batch B 2014 Corp Member Posted To Akwa Ibom State by yokiti: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2014

(1)

Are U Agst The Cancellation Of NYSC 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Exercise? / Nysc Online Registration Guidelines / Breaking News! Nasarawa B'15 Stream2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.