Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria (5736 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by bloodykiIler: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Useless goat.
I'm going to kill you and feed you to my dogs for christmas.

am going to kill your Father and sell it on 404

bastard son of rabid bingo dog

go and fvck your mother for the afternoon

vulture.

otu nne i
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Descartes: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

What damage control ae you refering to if I may ask? undecided
You should use your tongue and count your teeth. cool
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by bloodykiIler: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Useless goat.
I'm going to kill you and feed you to my dogs for christmas.

you mean feed to your father and half siblings?

ok i know that both your harlot mother and his lover are hungry of meat so do them a favor go and hunt since you are hybrid it will be easy.

also watch your mother fvcks her lover the rabid street dog tonight its gona be fun.

stupid useless dog
blame your harlot mom for giving birth to you by a rabid dog

vulture like your mother
bastard
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by arewafederation: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
You should use your tongue and count your teeth. cool

Help me use your tongue to count my teeth.grin angry
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by ofala(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
You can become an e-terrorist...Name calling may not be enough but I repeat.

Pastor Shekau, The Reverend in Charge of Boko Haram Church is a Christian!
arewafederation:

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html

When will you studs realise that this issue of bokoharam/ insecurity has the finger prints of the retard president in order to cause disharmony among Nigerians.

Its unfortunate that majority of Nigerians are clueless and bereft of common sense which is why all this insurgency is succeeding.
Instead of supporting eachother irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations, and challenging the authorities to provide good leadership, all we do is point accusing fingers.

Me think Nigerians are the most gullible and uncivilised humans on earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News. Buhari Collapses At APC Rally In Calabar. / Most Literate States in Nigeria and How they Voted / FG Is To Withdraw N10 From Bank Account Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.