Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Never Knew She Liked It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew She Liked It (1118 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / She Told Me She Liked Me Infront Of Her Boyfriend / I Kissed A Boy/girl, I Liked It, tasted His "Cherry Chop-stick"!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew She Liked It by hiss(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2014
we started dating recently and the truth is..im tired of being a playa no more,I swore to keep her as my permanent gf this time but she doesn't like talking about sex with me whereas I know this girl loves me wella,
Anytime our romance is up to d level of having sex she will zip up(chai),I doesn't bother me much cox sex is not my main reason of keeping her.
one day I visited one of my bad babes and we had real sex(oh yes I cheat)my girl later called that she was coming to d house to sleep over asusual,we started our normal romance as usual but this time she started begging for sex(but d nigga don tire after having sex which d other babe)I was giving her stupid excuses why I don't want to.now this my babe is back to her romance without sex with me..
Re: I Never Knew She Liked It by BluePearls(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
hiss: we started dating recently and the truth is..im tired of being a playa no more,I swore to keep her as my permanent gf this time but she doesn't like talking about sex with me whereas I know this girl loves me wella,
Anytime our romance is up to d level of having sex she will zip up(chai),I doesn't bother me much cox sex is not my main reason of keeping her.
one day I visited one of my bad babes and we had real sex(oh yes I cheat)my girl later called that she was coming to d house to sleep over asusual,we started our normal romance as usual but this time she started begging for sex(but d nigga don tire after having sex which d other babe)I was giving her stupid excuses why I don't want to.now this my babe is back to her romance without sex with me..

i really wish i had something positive to say, but your post is so discouraging.
Re: I Never Knew She Liked It by Odunharry(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
BluePearls:

i really wish i had something positive to say, but your post is so discouraging.
buhahahah...jus say sometng

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew She Liked It by somadienah(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dnt jst be patient , she's human nd will always ask 4 sex. Unless she's not human

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Woman 'truly' Desire Most? / Some Facts About Men / A Girl Asking A Guy Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.