Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Amazing Testimony...can You Imagine, Check It Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazing Testimony...can You Imagine, Check It Out (414 Views)

Can You Imagine= A 3- Stories Building With 8flats For Sale At Nnewi / Can You Imagine Efcc Website Is Down! / I Carry My Bank Around In My Pocket, Do You? Imagine A World Without Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Testimony...can You Imagine, Check It Out by horlash96: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
A friend of my saw this and told me about it ...I tried it and i'm with my sugar mummy now ...met her online
"HELLO,MY NAME IS MARYKAY FROM LAGOS, I M 25YEARS OLD,I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEADS TO MARRIAGE,I M READY N120,000 FOR THE FIRST TIME,REGISTER HERE TO GET MY DETAILS.I WILL SEND MY DETAILS TO YOUR EMAIL"
At first I didnt beleive but when i saw the outcome am now happy...collecting money...
i will give you the clue ..just copy the link below to your browser URL

http://goo(dot)gl/9Lpl0G

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Equipment Sales And Installation. / Soldiers Securing Dangote Factory Killed 7 Indigenes Of Benue Community / Do You Need A Writer For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.