Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate (935 Views)

Parody Facebook Page Of A Popular Nigerian Artiste With Over 34k Fans For Sale / How Can I Create A Facebook Page With An Android Phone. / Post To Multiple Facebook Group & Page With Www.youngzedd.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Facebook page with 214k active Nigerian Fans for Sale at cheap rate

If you are interested send email to @gmail.com

Price is $2200

We also have facebook page with 107k active UK and USA fans

Price $1700
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2014
THE PAGES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by Slyr0x: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
URL to the page(s)?
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by solutions2itech(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
illuminatic: Facebook page with 214k active Nigerian Fans for Sale at cheap rate

Price is $2200

We also have facebook page with 107k active UK and USA fans

Price $1700

loL so 1 member is sold 4 1k+, man u must b a dreamer.......
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
solutions2itech:
loL so 1 member is sold 4 1k+, man u must b a dreamer.......
what do you mean? is your calculator working fine? fix it and try again
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
pages still available for sale contact us
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by Slyr0x: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
illuminatic:
Below are the pages:

https://www.facebook.com/kaylinks1?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/LoveAndRelationshipMatters?ref=hl

Your page has 107,700 likes but an average post gets just 6likes. Not too good

1 Like

Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slyr0x:

Your page has 107,700 likes but an average post gets just 6likes. Not too good
and who said that? dont you see no admin to post frequently there again hence we are selling.
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by fattbabakay(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
illuminatic:
Below are the pages:

https://www.facebook.com/kaylinks1?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/LoveAndRelationshipMatters?ref=hl
nd Y should I bliv u own d pages??
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
sorry bro, you seem to be unaware that there is no way to modify the name anymore, so my company brand will be kaylink1?

bros 50k is not bad for this thing as i still need to announce that they like my brand page.
buzz me if you are down.
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
oh! you gathered likes by impersonating genevieve. hmmm
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
fattbabakay: nd Y should I bliv u own d pages??
if you like the pages and give me your email i can make you admin and remove you and you will see the notification from facebook. or give me anything to post there and i will post it in few seconds.
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by illuminatic: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
webdezzi: sorry bro, you seem to be unaware that there is no way to modify the name anymore, so my company brand will be kaylink1?

bros 50k is not bad for this thing as i still need to announce that they like my brand page.
buzz me if you are down.
Bro you wicked for Price o. do you know what it takes to gather 10k likes in facebook these days not to talk of 214k likes?. u no be customer at all
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by oprezy: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
This airtel suscription's working.i just tried it and am currently using it.
250MB @ #300

follow this link for free tutorial on how to suscribe.

[Share] Airtel Operamini and BBM suscriptions
Re: Facebook Page With 214k Active Nigerian Fans For Sale At Cheap Rate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
illuminatic:
Bro you wicked for Price o. do you know what it takes to gather 10k likes in facebook these days not to talk of 214k likes?. u no be customer at all

Is the page still available for sale?

Though I checked out the page and noticed that the likes have reduced to 207k.

Let me know if its available first, then I will provide my phone number so we can talk on phone.

(1) (Reply)

Just Concluded Naijaloaded Seminar Materials / Problem Validating Contact Form In Frontpage! / Help! How Do I Allow Thumbnails On My Blog Mobile View Homage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.