Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? (476 Views)

I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2014
It's obvious to believe that the Nairaland brand has acquired a lot of brand equity (high value) for herself since its inception. Today a great amount of business opportunities exist for Nairaland and having searched the forum for a topic as this, I couldn't find any. Now let's help Seunosewa find out where he stands with our loyalty.

If Nairaland was no more free, would I still pay to access it? I believe I can because to me, it feels like a family. I've come to know quite a few remarkable people since the short time I joined in. For a stipend I wouldn't mind paying.

What do you guys think?
Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by worlexy(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2014
As long as Facebook, Google, Yahoomail, Wikipedia and various online news remain free, why should Nairaland be charged?

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
worlexy: As long as Facebook, Google, Yahoomail, Wikipedia and various online news remain free, why should Nairaland be charged?

Quite true, but the purpose like I said is know how loyal NL users are to the brand. So, would you pay if it wasn't free anymore? Besides is it not worth paying for?
Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by stevolinkon40: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sure I will. But anything more than a thousand monthly.. we will find cheatz to become premium user
Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
I dey craze?
Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by kristylopezz: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
I won't. Not with all this 'shildren' scattered recently on the platform.
Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by timsbee(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
U mean i should pay bfor i can access my account on here, when its now filld with kids dat just wrote ssce 2012/2013 session exam,

abi mo ti pay ni
Re: If Nairaland Was NO MORE FREE, Could You Pay Monthly To Access It? by Alishachris: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
if I could have more freedom and dignity, yes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help !!!!!!!!!!! / Name One Thing Nigeria Can Be Proud Of? / British Envoy Dies Of Heart Attack At Lagos Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.