Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Type Of News Interest You Most - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of News Interest You Most (539 Views)

Does The Kind Of News You Click First On Nairaland Reflect Your Personality? / Are The Media Running Out Of News? / Naija Green Land - With The Latest News (all Kind Of News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of News Interest You Most by isaco(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2014
What Type Of News Interest You Most

1. Political News
2. Entertainment News
3. National Business News
4. Local Sport News
5. Human Angle News
6. International Political News
7. International/European Sport News
8. Foreign Business News
9. Foreign Entertainment news
10. International War news

Personally, I prefer sport news especially European football stories and National Entertainment news.

I listen to Political news also but most time it doesn't interest me because the news are can be annoying atimes, because most of the news there in are negative, politician stealing public fund and stuffs like that.

I have a friend that doesn't listen to any other news except international War News, I wonder why he likes it so much, that is why I make this topic a public discussion, let us see your interest and talk over it. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi Big Boy Ogbodo Chibuzor Caught With Drugs In Lagos / Ebola Silenced BH Headlines / Boko Haram Takes Over Another Town In Yobe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.