Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (6547 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders and Guests

In view of the state of governance in our country, coupled with painstaking analysis and evaluation of the political and democratic situation plaguing our great country, it is very evident that our country is on a state of socio-political, institutional and infrastructural decay. I can no longer sit on the fence and watch as the present political rulers destroy our common wealth and that of our future.

On this note, I have decided to join well meaning Nigerians in rescuing the nation which has become a sinking ship under the control of the ruling People's Democratic Party.

I hereby declare my support for the opposition All Progressive Congress. I appeal to well meaning Nigerians and members of the Progressive community to intensify effort in the bid to actualise the Nigeria project. Our Constructive criticism should be intensified as well as reaching out to members of our respective local communities (and the internet community) for their support as 2015 poll approaches. I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future.

God Bless Nigeria
APC....Change!!!

Signed
barcanista

cc: cleverly , obiagelli, demdem, gbawe,donphilopus, Mynd44, kelsoft, all Progressives on Nairaland and beyond

25 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Energito11: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Yrooouba people and Apc.

9 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Energito11: Yrooouba people and Apc.
seems you are suffering from acute reading deficiency. If not you would have understood this part "...I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future"

19 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by MrMcJay(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014

Bigot, what brought tribalism into this? If you like, make Jonathan the Igwe of ur village, na u sabi.

13 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2014
MrMcJay:

Bigot, what brought tribalism into this? If you like, make Jonathan the Igwe of ur village, na u sabi.
Some people eats, sleeps and wake "bigotry".

6 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: seems you are suffering from acute reading deficiency. If not you would have understood this part "...I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future"

I jus wish yu kno what yu are into.
Wishing yu well in ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я journey.
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Which kind thread be this?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
thoughtful decision, welcome bro.

10 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Shalom
stebell are you still staying neutral?

5 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Energito11: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Yrooouba people claiming ijaw since 1900.
whatlyf: Some people eats, sleeps and wake "bigotry".

23 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Shalom
Yes brother. I went through a lot of thoughtful process before making my decision. Peace

5 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by bloodykiIler: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Like if you are pdp before

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by donphilopus: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2014

Barcanista is Ijaw o. I don't know why y'all refer to any Southerner that doesn't support GEJ/PDP as Yoruba. Did you refer to him as Yoruba when he was supporting PDP?! If NO, then why have you suddenly believed he's Yoruba?!

13 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Yoruba ijaw-wannabe man were you ever in PDP before?

7 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: thoughtful decision, welcome bro.
Thank you Obiagelli. I wish Nairaland Pregressives can come together and form NL Caucus of APC so as to have one voice in our Rescue Nigeria Project.

9 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Winches are gathering
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Energito11: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Who cares?GEJ till 2019.
whatlyf: Yes brother. I went through a lot of thoughtful process before making my decision. Peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Welcome into the fold brother. Enjoy the ride with the progressives.

cool

11 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Barcanista jumping ship since 500 BC tongue

Attention seeker sad angry

5 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by donphilopus: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2014
These are the kind of people that should be saying they've defected/decamped to another party, not that girl that calls herself Bigass!

8 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 31, 2014
donphilopus:

Barcanista is Ijaw o. I don't know why y'all refer to any Southerner that doesn't support GEJ/PDP as Yoruba. Did you refer to him as Yoruba when he was supporting PDP?! If NO, then why have you suddenly believed he's Yoruba?!
This is one big problem of the ruling PDP and supporters. They tribalise everything and it is one of the strong reasons(among many) I refused to join the party.

12 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
stebell are you still staying neutral?

I jus kno that APC can never represent change with τ̲̅ђe characters they hv.

I always say this that APC =PDP, but different name.

I jus kno that GEJ is a Ǥ☺☺Đ man and will vote him even if he join anoda party.

Morning Oby.

4 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Whatlyf=Barcanista=APC

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: Welcome into the fold brother. Enjoy the ride with the progressives.

cool
Thank You so much... I feel so much at home grin grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by donphilopus: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Who says Barcanista is not Ijaw and was not once ProGEJ?!

Here are proofs:

barcanista: omo yoruba its like you no sabi read. i said i'm a full blooded IJAW person and i consider the igbo man as my OWN BROTHER. so get use to it

barcanista: definitely GEJ will sweep the poll. His 8-year uninterrupted rule is a sure banker. Fresh Air till 2019

barcanista: If Rochas like let him convert to islam or bring Buhari to imo government house, all i know is that JONATHAN will win 2015 as Aso Villa will not accommodate another tenant befor 2019. So Enjoy the Fresh Air till 2019

5 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: Welcome into the fold brother. Enjoy the ride with the progressives.

cool
Are you here already. smiley
Good morning cool
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2014
donphilopus: These are the kind of people that should be saying they've defected/decamped to another party, not that girl that calls herself Bigass!
Thank you, I feel at home man. Together we shall form a new government on 29 May 2015 by the Grace of God.

8 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Yes brother. I went through a lot of thoughtful process before making my decision. Peace

What happened ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я Barcanista handle? Hv yu been banned?

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

I jus kno that APC can never represent change with τ̲̅ђe characters they hv.

I always say this that APC =PDP, but different name.

I jus kno that GEJ is a Ǥ☺☺Đ man and will vote him even if he join anoda party.

Morning Oby.
Brother, Jonathan may be a good man, but is he a good leader? As for APC=PDP I won't comment on that(because I respect people's opinion) but I don't agree with that.

4 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Thank You so much... I feel so much at home grin grin
yes o! Home sweet home. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

What happened ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я Barcanista handle? Hv yu been banned?
"barcanista" was sent to Jail. To be Granted Freedom and Political Amnesty on 3 Aug.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Are you here already. smiley
Good morning cool
good morning madam. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VIDEO: APC Bomb Femi Fani Kayode In New Video Advert / NERC: Niger, Togo, Benin Owe Nigeria N12.38bn In Electricity Bills For Q1 2023 / Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.