Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Post Lagos Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Lagos Jobs Here (478 Views)

Lagos Jobs / Follow This Thread For Lagos Jobs / Post Lagos Graduate Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Lagos Jobs Here by Lakotai(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Let's post any job vacancy in Lagos here.
This thread is to help us focus our job search. Especially for those of us living in Lagos

Please note that the job doesn't have to Bsce or any higher qualification. The jobs you post her can be any job at all. You will be surprise how many Lagosians and willing to settle down for any kind of job as far as it put money in their pocket and food on their family's table.

If you are the job seeker please don't give anyone your borrowed money indiscriminately. Investigate the jobs opening very well before you pay anything.
Sometimes when I'm looking for job the 4 agents I paid money to don't give me job! I got job from the CVs I submitted my self at different companies.
So if you are in search of a job feel free to use many means.

Wish you good luck

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Intern, Sales/marketing With Degree In Engineering / Invitation For A Test In Leadingedge Consulting / Vacancy For A Commercial Director (media)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.