Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) (1007 Views)

Turkish Government Scholarship For Undergraduate Degree Starts Today / Full Post-graduate Scholarship To UK/US Universities For Nigerian Nationals Only / International Bachelor's And Master's Programmes In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by modewap: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Good morning nairalander,

The czech republic scholarship is a scholarship for developing countries.

I open this thread for questions about the application and i don't welcome any nairaland PM(mail). If you have any question(s) regarding this scholarship, just drop it here and i will answer according to my knowledge.

NOTE: I can only help regarding the application as am NOT the organising body

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by Gooci(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2014
more details pls and source..................
Re: Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by modewap: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Gooci, i decide not to drop complete details as people might just follow the details and NOT comment here
Re: Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by tolaxin(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2014
You gat to drop it now! OR,,
Re: Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by modewap: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ok the application is on. Click on this link www.registr.dzs.cz/ to apply..

The application can only be fill online.
These so called Government Scholarships are designed to cover the standard length of
study:

1) in Bachelor/Master/Doctoral study programmes plus one-year preparatory course of the Czech language (which is
combined with other field- specific training). Government
scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates from
upper secondary schools, or
Bachelor's/Master's degree courses, as applicable, who can
enrol only in study programmes in which instruction is given in
the Czech language. Depending on the subject area, applicants are normally required to
sit entrance examinations at the
higher education institution concerned. Successful passing of
entrance examinations constitutes a precondition for the scholarship award;

or

2) in follow-up Master study programmes or Doctoral study programmes. Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates of Bachelor or Master study programmes,
respectively, who enrol in study
programmes with instruction in the English language.
Re: Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
LAW STUDENT? STUDYING A LAW RELATED
COURSE?
Need to save yourself the stress of thumbing or
browsing through law reports, law textbooks,
periodicals and websites?

Get well-researched and customized assistance in
every law subject for your Projects, Term-Papers,
Case Reviews, Seminars, Dissertations and Articles.

In a nutshell, we provide research & writing
services designed to assist in the completion of
your academic obligations. We save you time and
stress by delivering:
- a model research piece as a base for creating
your own unique work
- a reference tool you can use for a quicker & more
comprehensive understanding of your topic.

CALL: ALPHA LEGAL WRITERS: 0817 8605 284,
0802 6546 580, 0705 2717 158.
e-mail: alphalegalwriters@gmail.com
Re: Czech Republic Government Scholarship ( Post Graduate, Bachelor And Doctorate) by ojoawo(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2014
you got any useful tips about how the scholarships would be awarded? like from previous winners?

(1) (Reply)

February/march Admission Intake With Upto 100% Scholarship / Pre-nd,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Forms,federal Polytechnic Offa .2013/2014 / Register For Your A Levels Exams 30% Off Toefl ,sat Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.