Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse (775 Views)

Hilarious: Ladies Choose The Pet Name You Call Your Lover Or Spouse Wisely / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / Best Gift You've Ever Received From Your Lover or Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Orikinla(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014

Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Easier said, especially when you are the one that was dumped.
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Tallesty1(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
firstEVA: Easier said, especially when you are the one that was dumped.
Stupidly said if you ask me. You are his or her ex too, in other words you are also a used toy. Ppl no get brain again.

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by MizMyColi(f): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
There's no wisdom in this post undecided
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by izaray(f): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2014
MizMyColi: There's no wisdom in this post undecided
Just wasted my time reading dis....

1 Like

Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
It depends on the personal experience of the person who made the poster.
But let us face it, some ex actually end up at the receiving end.
Imagine if a guy dumps you and ends up with a girl that cannot even stand up to you and you end up with a guy who towers over your ex in looks and class.
So, it depends on persona perspectives.

Have we not seen many cases of ex-girlfriends attacking the new girlfriends of their guys and the ex-boyfriends ending up with lovers who make them regret leaving their ex-girlfriends?
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Lorlaahlozz: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
undecided undecided ...waste of mb shaa
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by daveP(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lola leave this section,u keep bringing me herewink
Lorlaahlozz: undecided undecided ...waste of mb shaa
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Lorlaahlozz: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
daveP: Lola leave this section,u keep bringing me herewink
where will I now go
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by 299: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
hmmm

Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by daveP(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: where will I now go
politics, family,music u might try sport(winks) celebrities too. Dyu knw dis is ur 1st mention of me in over 45days? :p
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Lorlaahlozz: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
daveP: politics, family,music u might try sport(winks) celebrities too. Dyu knw dis is ur 1st mention of me in over 45days? :p
No oo

I already did in d family house..maybe u did not see it
Politics ke..dah fighting place
Re: When You See Your Ex With Another Lover Or Spouse by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
I say hello and Mind my Biz without bulge !!

(1) (Reply)

5reasons Why Nigerian Men/women Cheat. / Your Thoughts On Being Friends With The Opposite Sex. / What Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.