Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO (7473 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by goldrush111(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2014

1 Share

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Speechless undecided

1 Like

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by adanduka: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
'Mgbi', pet name for Mgbeke.

7 Likes

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by SpaceGoat: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by rattlesnake(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Side what I see nothing

4 Likes

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by NickiRoman: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Even with all the make-up she still ain't pretty,undecided I prefer her to Pearls though

3 Likes

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Danielle22(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Seruslyyyyyy!!....side boobs...i see nuffin
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by hatux: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
What's that guy trying to do? I think he's taking his hand somewhere else.. Abi??
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by sopoundz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
NickiRoman: Even with all the make-up she still ain't pretty,undecided I prefer her to Pearls though
really? Tot pearl was cooler or maybe I'm deceived by her ukwu
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by drfk001(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
what's the guy doing...is he squeezing her n1pples...pls OP explain the pic no clear
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Ashkormissy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Outfit brot out d monkey in ha.......
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by MISSYTOSIN(f): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Smh,not cool
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Chanchit: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
SpaceGoat: Ebola virus !!! help me!!! am nigeria !! https://www.nairaland.com/1836892/friend-girlfriend-get-ebola-virus

I don mark ur name alongside Andyblaze, nothing go make me open una thread. And na that Ebola go kill ur girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by fiverrwin(f): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na wao
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Keky(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Smh,not cool
Wow Tosin.
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by GreyBlood: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit:

I don mark ur name alongside Andyblaze, nothing go make me open una thread. And na that Ebola go kill ur girlfriend.
grin grin grin
I don die for laughter

Also add missyuzedo, youngwizzy abi na wetin sef and plenty of those half-baked bloggers that lure pple to their tasteless blogs with such title as: "see what dis lagos big girl posted on facebook", "shocking:boyfriend leaked video of her sugar mummy while making love", "dis ghanaian girl mistakenly sent her naked video to her lecturer" etc...Mosttimes I just tire for Trending topics o.
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Chanchit: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
GreyBlood: grin grin grin
I don die for laughter

Also add missyuzedo, youngwizzy abi na wetin sef and plenty of those half-baked bloggers that lure pple to their tasteless blogs with such title as: "see what dis lagos big girl posted on facebook", "shocking:boyfriend leaked video of her sugar mummy while making love", "dis ghanaian girl mistakenly sent her naked video to her lecturer" etc...Mosttimes I just tire for Trending topics o.

Like seriously, one hediot come even join them now, can't remember his name, na that guy worse pass. Once you see missyuzedo threads, you won't even be tempted to open cos they always sounds silly from the onset. I marked that youngwizzy too after opening his threads like twice..
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit:

Hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chanchit:
Like seriously, one hediot come even join them now, can't remember his name, na that guy worse pass. Once you see missyuzedo threads, you won't even be tempted to open cos they always sounds silly from the onset. I marked that youngwizzy too after opening his threads like twice..

@the bolded

That must be IAMBREEZY

He's so fulla shiit grin
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Chanchit: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Airforce1:

@the bolded

That must be IAMBREEZY

He's so fulla shiit grin

Thanks Boss, na the guy be that.
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by IAMBREEZY: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Airforce1:

@the bolded

That must be IAMBREEZY

He's so fulla shiit grin
nigga get off my mentions,or you want thunder to annihilate your blokos.
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by IAMBREEZY: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit:

hay Lad are you high on Ebola or what? When did you see me open frivolous threads on NL,do you think i'm that jobless, you niggaz including that plonker should stay off my lane or else......
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit:

I know grin
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Airforce1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
IAMBREEZY: hay Lad are you high on Ebola or what? When did you see me open frivolous threads on NL, do you think i'm that jobless, you niggaz including that plonker should stay off my lane or else......

Don't take nairaland too serious or else u go just die before your time

Ebola Boy
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by nickz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
yhis outfit looks like she went for a photoshoot...sane minds don't wear this...it is advisable to flaunt the'push-ups' not expose the whole [size=18pt]circumfrence[/size] embarassed sad shocked
Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by Chanchit: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2014
IAMBREEZY: hay Lad are you high on Ebola or what? When did you see me open frivolous threads on NL,do you think i'm that jobless, you niggaz including that plonker should stay off my lane or else......

Sorry, I just went through your profile and found out that you are not the guy, the guy is far more useless than you.

1 Like

Re: ''excuse My Side B**b'' - Moet Abebe Says As She Steps Out Last Night SEE PHOTO by babawalexy(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2014
OMG! You need to see what Afrocandy is doing with her strippers in Lagos.(18+ photos)>>http://babawalexy..com/2014/08/omg-you-need-to-see-what-afrocandy-is.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO! The Top 10 Hottest Yoruba Actresses At The Moment / How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes / Rihanna Played With Her Pussy Live On Stage In Paris (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.