Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

President Obama Commends Yookos.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / President Obama Commends Yookos.com (1168 Views)

President Obama Yookos Mention / Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks / Review This Work And Give Commends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Commends Yookos.com by kentornic: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
I was listening to a recent speech given by President Obama to the Young African Leaders and heard the president when he recognized yookos.com as one the leading communication innovations from africa. I was surprised, thrilled and inspired particularly because of two things

1) yookos.com is owned and developed by nigerians and came into existence just a few years back.

2) When it was first launched by the owners and someone posted it here, it recieved so much crazy bashing and negative criticism by the so called proffessionals on here that i was totally discouraged then from using it. Now i'm going to jump into it, learn to actively use it and be at it. We seriously need to start supporting our own innovations

LESSON: Don't let anything or anyone hold you back, develop the guts and persistence and talent to create, ship and stick it with your idea no matter how stupid it may sound and seem to others. One day you will rule the world.

Below is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-Cak5K7Yw
Re: President Obama Commends Yookos.com by neuljosh(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
I really excited about this news. Yookos has gone far and wide. Probably one of the best Christian Social Network out there.
Re: President Obama Commends Yookos.com by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
It's owned by Christ Embassy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website design promo! / 10usd For 350usd Weekly 100% Real With Result / Free Internet Download Manager, Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.