Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bitter Kola Can Subdue Ebola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitter Kola Can Subdue Ebola (1384 Views)

Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Kola Can Subdue Ebola by wezzyjasified(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
bitter kola has been internationally verified to inhibit the growth of the Ebola virus. hence an interim cure. anyone who you suspect is in danger of getting d virus is advised to consume it. eat it like food and there's no overdose. simply peel and chew. pls don't forget to share.Google for more info

pls I saw this somewhere so I decided to share b4 people start to eat me alive and criticize me. thank you
Re: Bitter Kola Can Subdue Ebola by englishmart(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
wezzyjasified: bitter kola has been internationally verified to inhibit the growth of the Ebola virus. hence an interim cure. anyone who you suspect is in danger of getting d virus is advised to consume it. eat it like food and there's no overdose. simply peel and chew. pls don't forget to share.Google for more info

pls I saw this somewhere so I decided to share b4 people start to eat me alive and criticize me. thank you
sorry. I saw it 6weeks ago. Someone
also posted it yesterday.
Thanks
Re: Bitter Kola Can Subdue Ebola by wezzyjasified(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
englishmart: sorry. I saw it 6weeks ago. Someone
also posted it yesterday.
Thanks
how do I no someone posted it b4? am I God that nos everything or see everywhere? pls spare and don't sorry me. good for you for seeing it, someone somewhere might not ve seen it
Re: Bitter Kola Can Subdue Ebola by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
wezzyjasified:
how do I no someone posted it b4? am I God that nos everything or see everywhere? pls spare and don't sorry me. good for you for seeing it, someone somewhere might not ve seen it
sighs.

(1) (Reply)

Whitening Of Teeth / Women, Here Are What Your Breasts’ Shape Says About Your Personality / University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.