Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Do U Know Johnson Praise Consult - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do U Know Johnson Praise Consult (575 Views)

PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB / Just Got A Job.. Praise God / Join Me And Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know Johnson Praise Consult by Pweezy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
i got this mail after i sent dem a copy of my cv n they replied and sent me an assessment questionaire....im thinking its a SCAM

Congratulation,
             You have been shortlisted for an interview in a multinational company with us for the post of a "Supervisor", Though the selection process was tough because we received so many outstanding CVs.

our mission is to provide companies with adequate man-power skills.
 Our goal is not to simply solve issues, but to help companies run more efficiently at a lower operating cost, and become more profitable. We do this by looking at every aspect of a company's work-force, which means finding "opportunities" that a client may not have realized they even had. Securing a job is guaranteed.

Interview date: 13-08-2014 Please we advice you to check your emails regularly for more updates. Time and venue will be communicated soon.

The sum of 3500 naira will be paid to our account to secure your spot for the interview. We encourage you to make your payment on or before 11-08-2014 for us to get you well prepared ahead of time ,as more tips will be given to you on how to go about the interview.

INTERVIEW MATERIALS: 2500 NAIRA
       LUNCH: 1000 NAIRA
       TOTAL: 3500 NAIRA                     

HERE IS OUR ACCOUNT INFO

NAME: JOHNSON PRAISE
 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6234270388
 BANK NAME: FIDELITY BANK NIGERIA.

NOTE: send a copy of your scanned deposit slip immediately you make payment, for documentation.

Sincerely,
J Praise Consult.
Best Regards.
Re: Do U Know Johnson Praise Consult by akum123: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
just ignore them plssss,scammers sadjust ignore them plssss,scammers
Re: Do U Know Johnson Praise Consult by Pweezy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thanks....frm d mail replied i doubt if de wud ever contact me again....wettin person no go see for job hunting
Re: Do U Know Johnson Praise Consult by Davland(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jump am pass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Operations And Logistics Manager / Who Knows How U-connect Cbt Questions Look Like? / Business Developing And Research Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.