Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders (759 Views)

Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / Share I.T Placement With Your Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders by chebyshev(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good day everyone, I had an interview with a company almost a month ago but to my surprise I am yet to receive any feedback from the company whether successful or not.

I got the hr's number from the invitation email he sent so decided to call him one week after the interview, he told me they are still working on it. I am so confused now because I do not have any information on the progress of the recruitment.

Now the hr is my only source of information regarding the recruitment because I do not have the phone numbers of other guys who also came for the interview.

Please house is it advisable to call the hr again?, having told me they are still working on it the last time I called him.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders by embadee(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
no
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders by chebyshev(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
58 views with one single advice? I need u guys to say something please
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders by Jamieb(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
y ar u being paranoid nd excesively worid. The HR said they ar workin on it which mins they havnt finalizd tins. I wrote an exam sins april and d text just came in on July 26 that i was sucesful. just calm ur nerves down nd dnt rely too much on dat cos dats hw u sound. y u await their reply, stil apply to others. gud luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Just remove your mind from it. They will call you in their own time. U can call d hr like once in a month to remain him that you are stil very much interested in d job
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Fellow Nairalanders by UnknownT: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
If u must call the HR guy, use another sim card and introduce ursef as a different person cos truly if i am d HR guy and someone keeps disturbing me with calls, i may get angry with him and that might influence d outcome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dispelling The “Blue-Collar” Myths / VACANCY: School Secretary / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.