Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses (17822 Views)

Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (lagos HOMS) / Give Me One Billion Naira And I Will Build 100,000 Houses!! / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

Stop misleading people. The website works perfectly well, I checked it out. You people are just terrible. Why are you so desperate to discredit this government?
What do you expect from APC e-goats? Goats will always behave like goats.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Firefire:

You can do the photography yourself if you have details of the locations, payment plans, and general workings of acquisition.

Bro, your interested location would determine your pictures.

Shalom!
Nice response. At least I wasn't insulted. My interested locations are Rivers and Lagos States. So?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You never hide your political fanaticism and extremism.

Bigotry is not a virtue

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa: lol @ a whole FG with crooked and bogus website.

Incompetence at large as usual....smh

Do you expect the website to open on your Nokia3310? You need deliverance, the website works fine. I will go ahead and submit an application. Thank you GEJ tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Nice response. At least I wasn't insulted. My interested locations are Rivers and Lagos States. So?

Not all of us are terrible like some others up there /\

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: I understand that you are working for your pay. In case no one has told you, I am telling you now..."sycophancy is not a profession".
What has "sycophancy" got to do with passing very important information across on NL? The shame is on you and other APC e-goats who seek political benefits in every and anything!

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Bros, I have started my application o, you better start the process. The earlier the better. Let them be doubting, by the time I have an additional house; dem go say na money ritual I do. Awon oniranu gbogbo. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Meanwhile, this thread is for everyday Nigerians who are interested in the scheme. APC e-goats can take their stupid politics elsewhere

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by lakpalakpa: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
What has "sycophancy" got to do with passing very important information across on NL? The shame is on you and other APC e-goats who seek political benefits in every and anything!
very deceptive information you mean? What is shameful in asking for it to be seen on ground? Rather it is very shameful for you to play the insult card just to deviate from the subject. In truth, you have nothing to backup your boss' "initiative". Unlike you, we (the progressives) seeks for accountability and challenge the government where we suspect foul play(which ofcourse is the slogan of the FG). You and your group are the ones seeking political benefit through propaganda

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Areasa alias Ekoeke1 brandishing lies for ACN now APC since 2010 when he was recruited. grin

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

Do you expect the website to open on your Nokia3310? You need deliverance, the website works fine. I will go ahead and submit an application. Thank you GEJ tongue tongue

Sincere9gerian:

I think you are the joke here. Read the opening post slowly.

The website will be open for use of the general public from next Monday.

Keep quiet olodo. Even the crooked and bogus OP admitted it was down and wont be back on till Monday for people to apply.

So, what happened? They changed their mind and open it up before Monday for people to start applying?

You crooked and incompetent people can not even keep up with your lies and deceptions...lmao

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

Oga we are asking for PICTURES of the Houses and you are showing us online form which anyone can create in less than 5 mins. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Firefire:

Not all of us are terrible like some others up there /\
pardon?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

Ode, oniranu; I just opened the website. Here is the link and a snipped evidence for you. mumu wey white dey call am blue. tongue

http://www.housingfinance.gov.ng/mortgageplans/10000-mortgages-application

Keep quiet olodo. Even the crooked and bogus OP admitted it was down and wont be back on till Monday for people to apply.

So, what happened? They changed their mind and open it up before Monday for people to start applying?

You crooked and incompetent people can not even keep up with your lies and deceptions...lmao

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

Ode, oniranu; I just opened the website and it is functional. Here is the link and a snipped evidence for you. mumu wey see white dey call am black. tongue

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Oga we are asking for PICTURES of the Houses and you are showing us online form which anyone can create in less than 5 mins. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You said the website ain't working, then I gave you an evidence that it is indeed working. So what else do you want?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
[s]
bokoslayer:

Ode, oniranu; I just opened the website and it is functional. Here is the link and a snipped evidence for you. mumu wey see white dey call am black. tongue

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: pardon?

no be you oooo. they elements knows themselves cool
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014

no be you oooo. they elements knows themselves cool
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014

no be you oooo. they elements knows themselves cool they are outside the fold tongue
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

You said the website ain't working, then I gave you an evidence that it is indeed working. So what else do you want?
I never asked you for website... Read again. Someone else did. However, your colleague Sincere9jerian said the website will ONLY be opened from Monday... Or have they changed their minds after reading comments on Nairaland? pls I will appreciate pictures

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Firefire:

no be you oooo. they elements knows themselves cool they are outside the fold tongue
It is okay. So what about the Pix?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

However, we need details as to the capacity and cost of these housing estates.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823274/fashola-commissions-oba-lateef-adeyemi/3

You said that in the Fashola housing thread so kindly answer the same question you asked in the Fashola thread....

Incompetents and hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014

no be you oooo. the elements knows themselves cool they are outside the fold tongue
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

You said the website's not working and I called you by your first name - Liar grin

Simple question: Is the website working? Yes or No?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
oga Mynd_44, seun, mukina2, Obinoscopy, come and put gej's 20 million Naira flats for frontage, the masses want to buy.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: I never asked you for website... Read again. Someone else did. However, your colleague Sincere9jerian said the website will ONLY be opened from Monday... Or have they changed their minds after reading comments on Nairaland? pls I will appreciate pictures

The jokers just can't keep up with their lies and deceptions...

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
[s]
bokoslayer:

You said the website's not working and I called you by your first name - Liar grin

Simple question: Is the website working? Yes or No?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli: oga Mynd_44, seun, mukina2, Obinoscopy, come and put gej's 20 million Naira flats for frontage, the masses want to buy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Razes Church, Market In Badagry,lagos / Fire Guts Post Office In Osogbo, Osun State (Video) / What Sacrifices Are You Taking Or Took To Build Your Own House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.