Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Fashion Parrade Among Nigeria's Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashion Parrade Among Nigeria's Officials (531 Views)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo Named Among “Nigeria’s Top 100 Lawyers” / Professor Yemi Osinbajo Named Among “Nigeria’s Top 100 Lawyers” / Former Kbr Chief Pleads Guilty To Bribery Charges. To Nigeria Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Parrade Among Nigeria's Officials by akoaki(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
I have for a long time observed the unseriosness with which most nigeria's officials ( from top to bottom ) conduct their official functions with special reference to how they dress. I believe sincerely that what you put on may have some effect on your productivity. Friends, what do you think about the way our pubilc officials dress to work or to official functions ?
Re: Fashion Parrade Among Nigeria's Officials by alabiyemmy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Example!
Re: Fashion Parrade Among Nigeria's Officials by akoaki(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
i think putting on babarigas ( flowing gowns) and those massive native wears at official jobs and functions hinders ability, agility and quick response to serious job demands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two People That Came In Contact With Dead Liberian Victim Down With Fever!!! / Face Your Problems, Leave Jonathan and PDP Alone, PDP Tells Al-makura, APC / U.S Vows To Support Nigerian Elections With $51 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.